Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (26657 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / I've Had Casual Sex With Her Sister Before We Dated. Now I'm About To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
You dating a person gives you an automatic ticket for sex anytime,anyhow and anywhere.
Guys properly took advantge of this most times.
And ladies are being used and dumped often after countless sex.

What do you think?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by ilevic(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lilisticlili:
You dating a person gives you an automatic ticket for sex anytime,anyhow and anywhere.

What do you think?

Lalasticlala

This is very true. The foolish ones will say "I can't sex a man I am not dating" and wen the one she is dating breaks up, she goes for another. Generation of fools...
dedicate my FTC to my boo galaciousbabe

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
so if we dey date,we no go knack ourselves. sex is part and parcel of d dating itself.and nobody is using and dumping anyone.I don't know how your brain is wired,but I think u should change your mindset .

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by donstan18: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
What do I think?

I think you dated a guy who you gave an automatic ticket for sex anytime,anyhow and anywhere. But the guy properly took advantage of you and dumped you after countless sex.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sorry ehn, who did this to you?

The thing is, as a woman, the moment you open your legs for us guys, you can almost not do without it. Once a month at the very, very, very, very least. The euphoria cannot be matched. You will even be sizing up a guy not by his other characteristics but by looking at his bulge through his trouser. News flash babe, you should have remained a virgin.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Sarang(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
lol how nah lipsrsealed

Please see my signature

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by everlymoore86(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by flimzy24: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lilisticlili:

What do you think?

.keep quiet.And is dating an automatic ticket to gold-digging for u broke ladies.That is all u ladies can offer not even a tangible advice. Fish brains

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by ikombe: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lilisticlili:

What do you think?

True talk cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have always asked my self why does guys between 15 - 25 years date. Niggas who are not really ready to settle down with whom they are dating undecided .

Maybe i am just saying dis because am single or i just love to ponder over things i can wrap my heads on angry

Is it love embarassed or lust tongue

19 Likes

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by SleakBuzzPR: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
ishilove after sucking deeeek....

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Babysho(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Yes O.P you're right.

Sugbon, do you know that millions of Nigerian girls use dating as a free ticket to ask for money from their supposed partners. Some even target wealthy men.

Ladies even take more advantage because some use men to build house and by car and claim they're hardworking not letting people know that it's the pusay doing the work.

Woman wey no get sense na her Toetoe go hear am.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Ayoswit(f): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
K, some even go to the extent of cohabiting with the guy and playing d role of a wife to him. Some ladies sha.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by rawpadgin(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
You dating a person gives you an automatic ticket for collecting money anytime,anyhow and anywhere.
Girls properly took advantge of this most times.
And guys are being used and dumped often after spending fortunes on gilrs.

What do you think?

Op, take ya time oo :- embarassed[

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by inoki247: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Na Gateway self to make d mata gel if moni come dey involved
Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by BBM: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by miracool946: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
what about free ticket to cash from the male party?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by planetx13: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
They have come again ooo, as usual the topic for discussion is that which they 'hate' most but OBVIOUSLY can't do without.... MEN, MEN ,MEN.

Meanwhile please note that sex is consensual and no individual has a right over it.

In case you didn't notice,gone are the days when you must be dating to have sex..... sex is as free as air...in fact people who are not in any relationship have more sex than those who are in one.
Sex is losing value and losing it fast

Ciao

27 Likes

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by noble71(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin the Op has just been dumped. Move on and stop complaining undecided. Nobody used you. You enjoyed his money, he enjoyed your Honeywell 1-1. wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by BiafranBushBoy: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
bullshit Thread

from a Bullshit Op

Created a Bullshit Post

just to drive home a Bullshit Point...

Is the issue with Nigeria Casual Sex?

The Whites have gays, lesbians, everything bad you can think of, yet their economy is doing well...

Yet this motherfvcker thinks our problem is dating and casual sex? undecided

FVCK THIS POST!!!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Holywizard: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
But I've been having regular sex although I've not been dating and they are peoples' lovers

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by shollyBi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
A
Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sarang:
lol how nah lipsrsealed

Please see my signature
Auntie, Abeg we are tayad of seeing your signature sad angry

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wetin consign we de virgins? Na who see garri drink naim go de fine porri nah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by shollyBi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Infact, that is the aim of the whole thing, he wants to knack what he is admiring and the lady on the other hands wants to be among and chop his money. You see, it's a win-win situation

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by prechbills1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lilisticlili:

What do you think?

You dating a lady gives you an automatic ticket for money collection everytime ,anyhow and anywhere.
Girls properly took advantge of this most times.
And guys are being used and dumped often after countless money spent on them.

What do you think?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by savio93(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
How did this even get to front page. I suspect the Op is dating an Mod....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by VivaDeAngelo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Are you a victim or would be victim?
Anyway, truth is that women use the ambit of dating to satisfy their erotic desires. Stop making it sound as if men take advantage of them. We have to stop this stereotype, enough is enough, who the hell do you think enjoys sex more between a man and a woman?

Guys unite and lock up, enough of these girls taking advantage of us and still cry foul.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by FrenchWay: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sex is overrated.

10 Likes

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Lincoln275(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
na u talk am
Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Sarang(f): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie, Abeg we are tayad of seeing your signature sad angry

lol you never even start cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by abbaapple: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Op.

Did you go to work today? You sound jobless lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Even guys that don't have future plans for you come under the guise of dating you just for sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.