Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) (24754 Views)

Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, FFK Attend Night Of Tributes For Fasoranti’s Daughter / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Osinbajo, Saraki And Ekweremadu At Alex Ekwueme's Night Of Tributes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Day of Tributes for for late famous Biafran warlord, Colonel Joseph Achuzia,has started at Grand Hotel, Asaba.

See photos from the ongoing event below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/day-of-tributes-for-late-biafran.html?m=1

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Ojiofor: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP hero.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP

Death is inevitable..

Fulfilling destiny is all that matters.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rip sir.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
. RIP Ikemba Ahaba. I wish you accomplished your mission before you joines the mother Earth. May your soul rest in perfect peace. AMEN

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bia, I thought ahaba was souwd souwd?? My Yoruba friend mutallab told me that souwd souwd is not igbo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Biafra, a glorious nation that will rise like the sun;
a city built on the hill that will attract kings and queens from the ends of the earth!

All hail Biafra!!!

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by NonFarmPayrol: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
nice one

he roasted the sh[tholian army as much as he could cool cool

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

Ikemba Ahaba.
Diokpa Achuzia.....

Shutting down from the hinterlands of Umuaji, Umuagu and Ogbeogonogo quarters to the innermost hearts of all Biafrans.
A man just after the mold of Chief Ofili.
The people's hero.
Loved and reverred in Asaba even more than Prof. Joseph Chike Edozien.

Ohaneze Ndigbo was forever at it's greatest when Diokpa Joe was her Secretary General.
Biafra could withstand and torment Nigeria in the civil war simply because of the intelligence of the Hannibal.

Rest in peace sir.
Gone but never forgotten.
Forever in our hearts like the Asaba massacre of October 7, 1967.

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
The way this ipob, biafra, nk, etc vanished rapidly into thin air, am I sure I wasn't dreaming?

1 Like

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Space not for sale

1 Like

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Personally I fell this guy I greater than Late Ikemba Ojukwu, I read about his exploits during the war. He was actually the brain behind sustaining the war for the Biafra troops,so sad he wasn’t given the actual recognition he deserves by the federal government. He died a HERO.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by SamFRrOSH: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
10k Instagram account for sale at Give away price
Whatsapp/calls
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by noble71(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ikemba Ahaba.
Diokpa Achuzia.....
Shutting down Umuaji, Umuagu and Ogbeogonogo

1 Like

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
jejely waiting for my pple to come put mouth for inside the matter..
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
God save those worthless minions called ipod biaflans...lol

I tot I will see them waving their epileptic flags

We for send the python dance 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by kitaatita: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is the real Biafra; with dignity and intellect

12 Likes

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by phase1: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Great man.... RIP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by ameri9ja: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP. But he was also ruthless and reckless and sent many boys to their death.

2 Likes

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Zanas: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
God bless Biafra

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by vicben27(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Biafra, a glorious nation that will rise like the sun;
a city built on the hill that will attract kings and queens from the ends of the earth!

All hail Biafra!!!
mumu make Una dy decieve una self! stil you grow grey hair you guyz are not going any where! Oyairah!

1 Like

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by nagoma(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Riversides2003:
Personally I fell this guy I greater than Late Ikemba Ojukwu, I read about his exploits during the war. He was actually the brain behind sustaining the war for the Biafra troops,so sad he wasn’t given the actual recognition he deserves by the federal government. He died a HERO.

Recognizing him by the Federal Government? And “for sustaining the war for the Biafran troops “.Please read what you wrote again and tell me if it makes sense.

9 Likes

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Edu3Again: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
This Fulani Zoo Must FALL
[img]https://s1/images/KwiEZsu.gif[/img]

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP

Hannibal
Godspeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by FrenchWay: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
At the end of all these struggles, we shall all die.

Pls a minute silence.

Let's struggle for the kingdom cus that would be our final abode

1 Like

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Bane2020: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Torylanez:
God save those worthless minions called ipod biaflans...lol

I tot I will see them waving their epileptic flags

We for send the python dance 2
That python will soon visit you and the rest of your useless decrepit family, you incontinent subhuman, won't be surprised if you're another worthless yorubanza.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by coluka: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP Air Raid

God bless Biafra

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by bionixs: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Day of Tributes for for late famous Biafran warlord, Colonel Joseph Achuzia,has started at Grand Hotel, Asaba.

See photos from the ongoing event below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/day-of-tributes-for-late-biafran.html?m=1
AIR RAID lives on

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Mocks Osinbajo Over N10,000 Empowerment Of ‘agbo Jedi’ / Economic Effect Of A Devaluation Of The Currency on a MonoEconony like Nigeria / Minimum Wage: 1.5 Million FG Workers To Earn Over N2.3tn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.