Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) (38115 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
A young man today proposed to his corper lover during her POP in Kaduna.Guess  what?She gladly said yes

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/man-proposes-to-his-corper-girlfriend.html?m=1

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Paradigm777: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Peterosky(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
But I am yet to see the yes pictures. Please kindly upload the pictures where the ex-corper of the Federal Republic of Nigeria said yes and thank me later.

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

It is truly a passing out parade.
Even her upper teeth is passing out.

See the type of ugly girl a fineboy like this is settling for.
God forbid.
Men with bad taste in women repulse me.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by OgaToby04(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
He's courageous and bold. And that's what makes it special.

LMAO just imagine if she said No. My guy na to kukuma collect Khaki then disappear into the crowd so nobody sabi you again grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by graphicsgal3000(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
so sweet. embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by okomile(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin Congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by gurunlocker: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
If she say "NO" for that place wey corpers full, na to pray make land open make he enter...

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by uchman48(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
All this people proposing in public, you dont give the lady any chance to think about it, marriage is not something you rush into. If the girl have a change of mind and later starts to misbehave una no go let us hear word.

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by mavinjay1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
So this is now the new trend? NwaAmaikpe What say ye??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by HumanistMike(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Real men don't kneel to propose. Kneeling is a sign of weakness and servitude. The BOY is basically appealing for the chance to be used. He's not smart at all.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by lilmax(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
who started this crap?

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by koolcat: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
happy birthday dear.!
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by sapeleboi(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
hmmm lipsrsealed I nor talk sha
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by PureMe01: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
mtcheew...she no fine reach pretty ladies like me

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by partnerbiz4: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
.One in Enugu

One in Kaduna

2 proposals today.

Okay

See below
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by tokrizy: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
all d ugly girls dey get ring from camp..d slay queens that will turn deir kaki to bump short will slay till God knows when..anyways congrats dear

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
what's the big deal there .

congrats
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by partnerbiz4: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nwamaikpe pls say gud tin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good move, I wish u people well
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by mosho2good: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
The worst the that would happen to the guy was if she said No..

I mean capital NO
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by sampatdikachi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Fresh weed is more potent than dry weed. This NwaAmaikpe harvests his, straight from the farm

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by alen4smith(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

your aproko too much!wetin concern you?
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
I must marry b4 thirty but I have too many things I require in my future wife that is extremely hard to get, God pls come to my aid, help me find that one virgin nerdy gamer girl, she does not hafta to be super pretty, just slightly above average, a bit tall & can understand an introvert like me.
Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Attention seekers undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by Mattworld(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) by DaRuud(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chai some guys dey suffer ooooh , after when one copper guy , Recruit soldier and man O war don knack these babes 5 times , then one guy go come propose to her . its Unfair !!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.