Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo (41755 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Angelanest: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Gombe Zonal office, arraigned one Maduako Ugonma Chinomso before Justice Abubakar Jauro of the Gombe State High Court, on two count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence. .

Madueke, a serving corps member posted to Kaduna and later redeployed to Akwa Ibom State, was arrested at Uyo by the #EFCC Operatives, following a petition by one Yusuf Idris of Tumfure Quarters, Gombe state.

The petitioner stated that on March 21, 2017, the defendant and the others at large conspired among themselves and obtained the sum of N63,000.00 under the false pretence that the said sum was to secure a job for him with the Nigerian Customs Service, which they never did; instead, converted same to their personal use.

Investigation revealed that a member of the syndicate, Yusuf Maarku, the acclaimed recruitment officer, gave the complainant a Union Bank Number 0053158443 bearing Maduako Ugonma Chinomso through which the said sum was deposited as form, uniform and registration fee.

Further investigation revealed that there are six different accounts in different banks with huge amount of money which the suspect operates. When the charges were read to her, she pleaded not guilty.

In view of this, the prosecution counsel, A. M. Labaran applied for a trial date. Justice Jauro while adjourning the case to Monday, April 16, 2018, for hearing of her bail application, ordered that Maduako be remanded in EFCC custody. .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/nysc-member-remanded-in-custody-for-fraud.html

2 Shares

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
N63,000?

EFCC is really trying o.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by ejomahgrace44: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
5thElement:
N63,000?

EFCC is really trying o.

I'm telling u. Anything less than 500k, they actually don't have time for it cos no much profit. They will redirect u to the Nigeria Police force. This is what happened to me wen i was defrauded the sum of 250k. I'm sure the victim had connection in high places, for such amount to be taken care of by EFCC
Kudos though

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by dayleke: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
She "NOSE" something about the matter na....
Please don't ask me how I know o...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

Even if she nose something about it.
They should at least give her the respect of being a corper.

Whatever happened to espirit de corps?
This is wrong;
We were told in our days that the NYSC ID card gives corpers immunity for their 1year of service.
A serving corper should not and can not be arrested till the expiration of their service.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Tmelisfon: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Naija way
Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
cool

Igbo Amaka

8 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by uchman48(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
you want to defraud person, you no even go for beta money, what will 53000 buy for you. See her head like tolotolo. She even plait deeper life style dey decieve people.

6 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Burger01(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Useless EFCC. They won't go after big thieves in government. Tuehh! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by kittykollinxx(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by BBM: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Paradigm777: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Looking for the nearest NCAN office to register my name.

5 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by tokrizy: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
job blown..Mouth Action

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
So this is what you went to school to study? Theft and petty fraud. You're a nuisance to the nation undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by SolnergyPower: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good news.

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Roger3D(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Im sure the Flat headed Ogbonna was planning on using the proceeds from her crime to set up a patent medicine store selling Tramadol and codeine up there

5 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by boolet: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol. This aint no news.

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Itzogunsakin(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
I got a approved Naija adsense for sale. Check my signature for details
Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Billionboi: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
When ur village ppl sworn to deal with u.
Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by oyetunder(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
fatherland don suffer. What a Nose she has. Nose for fraud
Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by jnfoage: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Maduako Ugonma

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by graphicsgal3000(f): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
see her face sef...
wicked soul angry
Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by okerekeikpo: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Afonja people and fraud is like 5/6

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by noble71(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even if she nose something about it.
They should at least give her the respect of being a corper.

Whatever happened to espirit de corps?
This is wrong;
We were told in our days that the NYSC ID card gives corpers immunity for their 1year of service.
A serving corper should not and can not be arrested till the expiration of their service.

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Ogunleti01: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Angelanest:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Gombe Zonal office, arraigned one Maduako Ugonma Chinomso before Justice Abubakar Jauro of the Gombe State High Court, on two count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence. .

Madueke, a serving corps member posted to Kaduna and later redeployed to Akwa Ibom State, was arrested at Uyo by the #EFCC Operatives, following a petition by one Yusuf Idris of Tumfure Quarters, Gombe state.

The petitioner stated that on March 21, 2017, the defendant and the others at large conspired among themselves and obtained the sum of N63,000.00 under the false pretence that the said sum was to secure a job for him with the Nigerian Customs Service, which they never did; instead, converted same to their personal use.

Investigation revealed that a member of the syndicate, Yusuf Maarku, the acclaimed recruitment officer, gave the complainant a Union Bank Number 0053158443 bearing Maduako Ugonma Chinomso through which the said sum was deposited as form, uniform and registration fee.

Further investigation revealed that there are six different accounts in different banks with huge amount of money which the suspect operates. When the charges were read to her, she pleaded not guilty.

In view of this, the prosecution counsel, A. M. Labaran applied for a trial date. Justice Jauro while adjourning the case to Monday, April 16, 2018, for hearing of her bail application, ordered that Maduako be remanded in EFCC custody. .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/nysc-member-remanded-in-custody-for-fraud.html
"
Maduako Ugonma Chinomso" My People My People!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by iHart(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
I never knew Deeper Life people dey do fraud too

my friends at https://www.nairaland.com/4442304/how-started-soap-making-business please chill. Don't set the house on fire, I will return after my ban. It expires on the 14th. Pass the message to others. New people are welcomed, go check out the story going on. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by oyetunder(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
What can be done now that tribalism had made you partially blind? Go and read the story again with a magnifying glass.

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by sapeleboi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
EF what for N63,000, I smell something fishing

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Roger3D(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
So Ogbonna na Afonja?

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo by Ogunleti01: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
okerekeikpo:
You deserved a sledge hammer on that your stinking rotten brain

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Police Arrest Attackers Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.