Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) (76038 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Angelanest: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has once again dispelled the rumours surrounding his relationship with former Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola.

The APC leader, Tinubu and Honourable Minister for works, Power and Housing Babatunde Raji Fashola, were spotted together at Aremo Olusegun Osoba daughter's wedding / Engagement in Lagos earlier today as they interacted and chatted at the ceremony.

The duo had been consistently rumored to be at loggerheads with each other, reports which they have continued to refute.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/between-fashola-and-bola-tinubu-when-they-met-at-a-wedding-in-lagos-photos.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by tolugar: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
� you be mugu? No let Baba use you again

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
In the last picture Fashola seems to be saying "Look here Jagaban, you may be a Top APC chieftain and a Don but i am a Minister now so better show me some respect"!!! angry

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by ANIOMADEI2018: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
GREAT PEOPLE WORKING FOR A BETTER LAGOS AND NIGERIA AT LARGE

I LOVE YOU GUYS

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by three: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Okay

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Charade! Behind the smile lies the very truth.Tinubu & Fashola are not in good terms.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wait! Did they kiss?!

In the first picture, Fashola clearly leaned over & French-kissed Tinubu.

This is the type of kiss where the taller partner grabs the head of the shorter one and twirls the tongue deep inside while the other keeps the mouth wide enough to allow adequate exchange of spittle. The taller one can command the submissive shorter one to open the mouth wider, spit inside forcefully & stick the tongue back in to slurp up all the deposited spittle back before swallowin'.

This is gay.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
all i see are two strains of herpes meeting

9 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chai, pigs and idiots would cry blood on this thread.

Itesiwaju Eko lo je wa lógún.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by datola: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Meh, these men!

Ambode deleted all Fashola's achievements from Lagos state records. They don't mention or acknowledge him even when referring to past Lagos governors.

As Fashola's benefactor Tinubu was very difficult for Fashola to manage.

In pretty sure Fashola's putting up a book on intricacies of god fatherism of Nigerian (Lagos in particular) politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
all i see are two strains of herpes meeting

Not everyone is like the products of your parents.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
They are planning to run away from the dullard...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by MrPeterson(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
He is always a loyal man.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

What's the essence of all of Tinubu's wealth if he can't buy a toothpaste for himself?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
The business of the mafia is business

Mafia du dey condeme grin

The most useless Nlander is up there his name is Nnwaimkpe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
they are just cruising and doing wedding up and down
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
GREAT PEOPLE WORKING FOR A BETTER LAGOS AND NIGERIA AT LARGE

I LOVE YOU GUYS
if only u knew how much they have looted

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by tlops(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Permanent interest

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
this Tinubu glasses no be here oooo

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
In the last picture Fashola seems to be saying "Look here Jagaban, you may be a Top APC chieftain and a Don but i am a Minister now so better show me some respect"!!! angry

It's more like: You are like my father .You made me and you don't throw the baby away with the bad water . I may seem to have betrayed you but I was helpless. I need the recognition then .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by JoshBlack(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Not everyone is like the products of your parents.
KO

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Newpride(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is one the reasons why I like jagaban......

Some of the people he brought to politics has achieved a lot except those who are ingrate among them.

Tinubu oko remilekun, omo late iya loja of Lagos state.

Long may u live.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Raphchuks: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=ShyCypher post=66659962]Wait! Did they kiss?!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fake smiles for the cameras

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by uchman48(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is their way na, they always settle before elections so as to decieve Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Forever indebted to JAGABAN BORGU will be fashola.. From dat his F2F Flat in surulere,playing early mornin satday ball wt boys to bcomin guvnor against Dem afikuyomi,pedro odds...
No logger head till Jesus come Btwn Dem.. Na gratitude forever

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Last time I checked Jagaban was still the emperor.

That his cap is now a crown
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by globatop: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Will they wash their linen in public, the scenario that played out during pmb visit speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of all of Tinubu's wealth if he can't buy a toothpaste for himself?

I think you should be more concerned about your father whose only inheritance to his children is generational stupidity.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
how can you put on sport wrist watch on AGBADA

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.