Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (21464 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Kinggnicole(f): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mandrake007:
most women are obsessed with marriage cos they're weak and lazy and don't wanna do anything meaningful with their lives,matter of fact it's not like they don't,they can't do sh!t without depending on men and male feminist tho,that's a new special kind of arselicking breed,never thought it'd get this far.

Look up the definition of feminist and modify this ridiculous post of yours.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by trapQ: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
And you have been insulting feminists since right?
DeadRat:

So Unknown To Me, I Am A Feminist...
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by wristbangle: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Feminist or misogynist?

Prof lalasticlala, kindly amend the title of this thread. It's misleading

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by habsydiamond(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is it that as we have feminist wey get yam brain na so dem get guys wey dey support dem too...those guys must also have yam brains too......na people like him dey flog im wife oooo....he come dey talk nonsense for here so that people go dey think say Na human activist wey dey fight women right....yeyelistic individual...

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by obowunmi(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Women have wombs and wombs expire.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by trapQ: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why do i find the bolded part so funny?
dasparrow:
I agree with Promise Excel 100%. I won't even advise any of my loved ones to marry a Nigerian. Many of you - both men and women - have such an unhealthy obsession with marriage that it makes you come across like you're a psychopath. Life does not start and end with marriage. If it did, Nigeria would have been a first world country by now with a high quality standard of living and low crime rate considering all the marrying that you all do.

You all can't even raise your kids right to grow into wholesome adults that is why corruption, pedophilia, rape, cultism, tribalism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, kidnapping, online scam, armed robbery, human blood sacrifice is the order of the day in the Nigerian society and the World generally does not trust the average Nigerian. So you see, you people need to take a closer look at your character and why your country remains a shithole despite all the marrying you all do. I'm just saying.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by SoapQueen(f): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Thanks for taking the time to show him the definition of a feminist. Let's hope he doesn't forget it in the next 2 seconds.
I'm sure he won't, King. If he does, I won't hesitate to remind him.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by trapQ: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Thanks for taking the time to show him the definition of a feminist.
Let's hope he doesn't forget it in the next 2 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Kinggnicole(f): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Promise took the words right out of my mouth.
Please please and please, when did marriage become the life achievement of a woman? Our society places so much unhealthy importance on marriage that even the quality of marriages these days is terrible.

Single successful women are made to feel like utter failures simply because they are not married.
Wakanda backward mentality is that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Ellabae(f): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
I totally agree on this.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Hussmanov: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Damn .. He's absolutely wrong
Women have to pray to meet Mr RIGHT to avoid unnecessary stress and problem in their relationships
The best age for women to give birth is within 23-29 years getting married at 30 years is a big problem for women Because there could be complications in giving birth at oldage
Like if u agree
Share if u think he's wrong
I love all Azeezat on NL
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by IdeyFindWife: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

I Want An Independent Woman. Who Can Survive Without Me

That would be a dream woman, one who is a self-starter with dreams of her own as I have mine and both are complementary.

I hate, very much, the idea of my wife being stranded just because I wasn't around physically or emotionally.

Let her be strong, let her be alive and in control of her own reality, let her have her own mind, let her be her, my she!

Let her varieties and the expressions of her individuality thrill me to discover again and again.

It would make one positively suicidal to be stuck with a woman who couldn't be more interesting than a Microsoft Excel Template!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Kinggnicole(f): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sluvist:
Abeg go sitdown, my parents married before they born me, my mom remains at home and loyal to our boss. I respect any gal that values married with full commitment.

ROTFL
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
And he said the honest truth. Its one thing to be obsessed and another thing to expect other people to be obsessed. What is upsetting is how people want their girls to be perfect so they can marry imbeciles. The worst is that these brain washed females are ready to marry these animals. Is it working now? hell no! Agberos, touts and bastards every where.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Promise made a whole lot of sense, Nothing good comes out of obsession! Ladies who are obsessed with marriage marries for the wrong reasons and woe befalls any man who gets involved with them.

That said, Marriage isn't the purpose of existing! Women should know this, yes what gives happiness and the definition of fulfilment is relative but marriage is no an achievement you live to witness. Only when you die as a Mrs will it be said you achieved a successful marriage. There is a difference between Marriage and Wedding.

Don't be in haste, be the best of you,Then get on the family path. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by BadBradley: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Promise Excel? As fake as his name.

In the last days some will be against marriage 1 Timothy 4:3
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
I wuz 'ere XOXOXO kiss ✓BlaqCoffee109
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by chigoizie7(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Gbam
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sheuns:
shocked

Male feminist?

There is always so much emphasis on marriage here. Marry whatever/whoever pleases you. Some men prefer the direct opposite of what you want. All that matters is finding the right partner and being happy.

I don't care about feminism bt I share his sentiments to a large extent however I think ladies shud marry early cos it's has advantages bt don't let that stop ur ambitions or goals. I hate when ladies get married and start acting like they have finally made it in life. No drive or plans. Just gossips or drama. Marriage is only worthwhile if it propels u to achieve more and become better.

Thats why I love beyounce. Jay-Z no vex!
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This is what most Nairaland girls think.
Marriage to them is a poverty alleviating institution. I can start giving names.

☣ ☠
I think I know one biscuit seller cheesy

TheUpsetGirl come and see ooi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Sheuns(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
jaxxy:

I don't care about feminism bt I share his sentiments to a large extent however I think ladies shud marry early cos it's has advantages bt don't let that stop ur ambitions or goals. I hate when ladies get married and start acting life they have finally made it in life. No drive or plans. Just gossips or drama. Marriage is only worthwhile if it propels u to achieve more and become better.

Thats why I love beyounce. Jay-Z no vex!

You're right, being married either early or later shouldn't stop a lady's ambitions and aspirations. But there are also some men that prefer their wives not doing any work at all. I don't support that ideology but it's their decisions and if the wives are happy with it, we have very little to do or say about it.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kinggnicole:
Promise took the words right out of my mouth.
Please please and please, when did marriage become the life achievement of a woman? Our society places so much unhealthy importance on marriage that even the quality of marriages these days is terrible.

Single successful women are made to feel like utter failures simply because they are not married.
Wakanda backward mentality is that?

I think you need to see wonder woman by Virginia Hausseger
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Temysteve(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are very wrong! What a shallow way of reasoning you just displayed here. Women are obsessed with marriage because they are lazy and weak? Is Marriage some poverty alleviating scheme? Do all married men provide for their wives? Do all women just sit around doing nothing in Marriage? Have you an idea what it means and takes to be married?

I find it quite amusing when you all little minded ones confidently type fantasies and fairytales in place of reality. In Some marriages not even all the money in the whole world can pay for what couples go through living together. But here you are in your mighty ignorance typing shiit in place of sense. Grow up!
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by ICEMAN(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Any man who is a feminist is an idiot. Only beta males join the feminist movement. The reason is because they all think it's a vehicle that will make women like them. Analysis: He is fucking idiot and a Blithering Buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Respect!!

This guy is speaking my love language.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by usibengate(m): 12:27am On Apr 13, 2018
That is simply the life our girls are living in. Greatest goal on earth is to get married and proud herself with Mrs....
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Temysteve(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are very wrong! What a shallow way of reasoning you just displayed here. Women are obsessed with marriage because they are lazy and weak? Is Marriage some poverty alleviating scheme? Do all married men provide for their wives? Do all women just sit around doing nothing in Marriage? Have you an idea what it means and takes to be married?

I find it quite amusing when you all little minded ones confidently type fantasies and fairytales in place of reality. In Some marriages not even all the money in the whole world can pay for what couples go through living together. But here you are in your mighty ignorance typing shiit in place of sense. Grow up!
you are right, but there ar some tinz that cannot ve change in woman. A woman can possess whatever she want as long as she has the courage nd boldness. Marriage will surely reduce a woman effectiveness and efficient in the society but that doesn't mean their livelihood depend on their husband. No woman can be nursing baby and still as be as effective has she is when still single, that one of the dis-advantages of been a woman and little or No man will release her woman for that. Even before going into marriage a working class woman can still find so tinz difficult to to do due to her been a woman. I.e (the montly menstra cycle) a lady @ dis stage is always extra careful most especially when going thru a strenious job. So all these issues a part of woman dilemma but fighting for the feminism isn't bad. Man will always be needed no matter how a woman can be productive either @ home or in the society. Well as 4 me, am ready to support my wife in what she wants to engage in, the only thing i'll never tolerate in my house is maid.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by enonche85(m): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Dunno about y'all, but something is telling me that this guy is a faggo.t!

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2018
he's got a point though
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2018
dasparrow:
I agree with Promise Excel 100%. I won't even advise any of my loved ones to marry a Nigerian. Many of you - both men and women - have such an unhealthy obsession with marriage that it makes you come across like you're a psychopath. Life does not start and end with marriage. If it did, Nigeria would have been a first world country by now with a high quality standard of living and low crime rate considering all the marrying that you all do.

You all can't even raise your kids right to grow into wholesome adults that is why corruption, pedophilia, rape, cultism, tribalism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, kidnapping, online scam, armed robbery, human blood sacrifice is the order of the day in the Nigerian society and the World generally does not trust the average Nigerian. So you see, you people need to take a closer look at your character and why your country remains a shithole despite all the marrying you all do. I'm just saying.

Stop this generalization
All Nigerians are not scum
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Ephyraim1(m): 1:05am On Apr 13, 2018
He was in some part right.

.......Brilliantly demonstrate that it is not women's inferiority that has determined their historical insignificance: it is their historical insignificance that has doomed them to inferiority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.