Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (67481 Views)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
I wuz 'ere XOXOXO kiss✓BlaqCoffee109
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
First of all are u thinking what am thinking, may be lala is the ex.

Well what can I say the girl is a confused girl. A typical Nigerian girl who do not know what they want but walk around as if they gave the formula to the atomic bomb.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Danaire(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
It is dat Witch/Wizard, from ur village, called MuMu/Foolishness, dat is deceiving or disturbing you. You think ur ex-bf will want to marry you afta knowin dat you're married? If you lik, be f^cking him secretly. You'll be caught & exposed.

FoolishMumu lik You. Keep allow the memories of the action of his 'joystick' in ur 'honeypot' be deceiving you. Afta you'll say its civilization & freedom of association or lie his ur cousin. Nonsense! Civilization & Freedom of Association my nyash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by narorose(f): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
All that glitters is not gold,who on earth told your ex truely wants u back?U better be wise and stay put where ure than having double disappointments,u have dated d same ex for four years and left him for a guy u just met and at d same time got married to him and u think ur ex is happy?Sweet revenge if u ever try to go back to ur ex

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by engrjacuzzi: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
E
Nairalanders, please help appeal to these singers and dancers in the next compound to have mercy on us�

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by wakes: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
ok
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by bigpicture001: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
ur a suckered for the word 'love"..y didn't ur ex try fyting u off marrying another guy when it was brewing..he suddenly remembered how he bleeps u and want u bak nd ur falling for it..dont stay put and learn how to b a wife...be pursuing love....later u will com here to cry,he cheats,beats me,infaxt all men are devil..when u couldn't even tell a true guy from an unserious,one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Abeg enjoy your wahala, na you follow money forget your heart grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Drnice: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
1) Don't let your emotions control you.
2) Keep away from friends who are there to destroy you.
3) Think if you've made silly/harsh mistake from the past.
4) Start a fasting(deny yourself food), seek for the Lord's Presence.
Sorry, you married the wrong person if I may say. Then, what if you get a divorce & the one(your Ex) you praised becomes worst?
My advice are ones listed above.
Modified: Let me hint u about my love life(plz, am nt a type that talks abt my relatnship on air). Am a type that when I love, I love with my whole heart & my exs took advantage of that. Instead of being heart-broken & wished to have her/dem back, I learnt a way into turning it to my strength, it made me stronger. The more I learn, the more I avoid mistakes made in past for my future relatnship. Guys, if u want to date, date someone whom you dream to be with in future & let her reciprocate atleast at a nearly wavelength to yours.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by jaxxy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
lalasticlala:
A Nairalander who seriously needs advice sent in this mail. Please read and advise her. Thanks

"I Am still in love with my ex but I am married to a stranger

I wish to seek advice from nairalanders. I will accept insults. I just got married 2 months ago.

Let me start by saying I dated my ex for 4 years. We loved ourselves but you know as the year went by, my ex started showing some attitudes like hiding his phone when sleeping. Also his parents came up that we can't marry, simply becauss I am not same state with him.

While all this played out, this friend of mine connected me to a guy whom came back from abroad to marry. I saw the guy but didn't like him but before we met. I already informed my parents about this guy from abroad who likes me a lot. Without seeking for my approval. My parents got carried away and insisted that it's him they want, not my ex anymore. Out of fustration and pressure I married this new guy but I feel no love for him. My ex also wants me back and I want same because I love him.

I plan to divorce my husband because I can't stand that he Will be my husband for life. I don't love him.

Please advise me."

Wats special about guys from abroad that u girls don't see clearly? U neva loved him yet u settled for him and married him. He did not force u so basically now u want to ruin the guys life because of ur unsure ex?

A few questions to think upon...
-Has ur huby treated u badly or hurt u in anyway?

-Wat happens if ur ex messes u up again and disappoints u will u want to go back 2 ur huby?

-If this man is good to u why exactly don't u love him?

-Why exactly did u marry him in the 1st place Cos no one put a gun to ur head.

If ure ruining a good man just because of ur ex u may regret it. I wud advise u seek time out of u marriage and even ur so called ex to think about ur life and it's direction then decide carefully.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by omadaa(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
You can either give your husband a chance to love him or end the marriage now that it is still quite early and go on to marry your ex. Carefully weigh your options. The factors that were against you and your ex getting married are they still present? If you divorce your husband now are you sure you will find complete happiness with your ex? In the end your happiness is all that matters don't stay in a marriage where you will feel trapped and constantly want another and don't go back to your ex thinking the grass will be greener on his side. 4 years of relationship is a long time. Consider all the factors. Speak to someone/people neutral and make the best decision for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by kaywize: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
This gal na thief,dats ur cross carry it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Twoclans(f): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
To slap you dey hungry me, if ur Ex love you una for break up?

Olosho wants to eat her cake and have it.....

Wat FVCKERY

My guy cheesy my guy cheesy

Give her advice not abuse lipsrsealed

Anyway back to the matter, it's best you leave the marriage if you know you truly don't have any feelings for your husband to avoid stories that touch the heart. Just remember that it's not a guarantee your ex will marry you. If you decide to take a bow from the marriage do that because you want to be happy not because you want to go back to your ex .
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Checked86: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
it is just in your head. Love happens. That means we can learn to love people we are with. From your write up, it is obvious you still communicate with your ex. That is a big distraction on its own. If your husband is not treating you bad, i think you should clear your head and learn to love him. He is the only person you have now. Thinking of divorcing him to marry your Ex is stupid and an impossible mission. If his people didn't allow him to marry you when you were single, what makes you think they willl allow him marry a divorcee. clear your head and love your husband. say no to Okoafor's Law.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Emekus92(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
I will advice you to build ur marriage get to know ur husband more better tell him things let him know u n try to forget about ur ex.

a life time promise you made 2 months ago u want to break it. what make u think the 1 u will make with ur ex will last a week.

What make u think ur ex will want to marry you even if he do want to marry you what makes you think his family will give you their blessings.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by XaviDayo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
You need to take and own the responsibility. Saying your parents pressured you is you trying to play the good girl card. You simply got carried away too

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by kingchris30(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
lalasticlala:
A Nairalander who seriously needs advice sent in this mail. Please read and advise her. Thanks

I wish to seek advice from nairalanders. I will accept insults. I just got married 2 months ago.

Let me start by saying I dated my ex for 4 years. We loved ourselves but you know as the year went by, my ex started showing some attitudes like hiding his phone when sleeping. Also his parents came up that we can't marry, simply becauss I am not same state with him.

While all this played out, this friend of mine connected me to a guy whom came back from abroad to marry. I saw the guy but didn't like him but before we met. I already informed my parents about this guy from abroad who likes me a lot. Without seeking for my approval. My parents got carried away and insisted that it's him they want, not my ex anymore. Out of fustration and pressure I married this new guy but I feel no love for him. My ex also wants me back and I want same because I love him.

I plan to divorce my husband because I can't stand that he Will be my husband for life. I don't love him.

Please advise me."
my dear I have same experience with my gal, I will advice you to stay and start loving the guy becus your ex will not take you back, even if he does, it will never be same and you will still regret.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Csami(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
This just tops In the hierarchy of silly reasons. Does he love you? If yes then learn to love him back.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Checked86: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
omadaa:
You can either give your husband a chance to love him or end the marriage now that it is still quite early and go on to marry your ex. Carefully weigh your options. The factors that were against you and your ex getting married are they still present? If you divorce your husband now are you sure you will find complete happiness with your ex? In the end your happiness is all that matters don't stay in a marriage where you will feel trapped and constantly want another and don't go back to your ex thinking the grass will be greener on his side. 4 years of relationship is a long time. Consider all the factors. Speak to someone/people neutral and make the best decision for yourself.
The very Ex that his people were against him getting married to her when she was single, what makes you think forces won't come back even stronger when she is a divorcee. Her Ex just want to get back to her or even spoil the marriage. You can't keep the contac of your ex and expect a bliss in your marriage. A simple "how is your husband?" from an Ex can't spoil the whole day for a girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by oshe11: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

My guy cheesy my guy cheesy

Give her advice not abuse lipsrsealed

Anyway back to the matter, it's best you leave the marriage if you know you truly don't have any feelings for your husband to avoid stories that touch the heart. Just remember that it's not a guarantee your ex will marry you. If you decide to take a bow from the marriage do that because you want to be happy not because you want to go back to your ex .

Lol

Honestly cheating dey burst my faromeh
Like breakup after 2months for her Ex?

I weak
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by InvertedHammer: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
lalasticlala:

Please advise me."
/
Divorce him and marry your ex.

It is the safest bet because if you don't follow your heart, you may end up killing your current husband.

By the way, why is she still in contact with an ex that jilted her badly?

/

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Twoclans(f): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
Lol

Honestly cheating dey burst my faromeh
Like breakup after 2months for her Ex?

I weak

@faromeh wink

My dear its better let her just free the guy before we have another murder case.The best decisions are always difficult.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by TR1212: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
What sort of nonsense post is this?

- you didn't like/love your husband from get go, then why did you take him to your parents? Now you want to turn around and blame them for "putting you under pressure"?

You didn't have the guts to stand up for yourself and your ex whom you claim you love, but you have the mind to take this wicked decision of ending your marriage after just two months? After the guy has spent heaven and earth to marry you?

If I may ask, what exactly did your husband do wrong? You have made up your mind to leave your husband, come what may, so what advice are you asking for again?

If I were a man... Chai...

Dear poster, I pray for you today: Heavenly father, this girl you blessed with a nice husband has decided to shatter his life and heart to dance to some tunes that her village people are playing for her outside. Please, grant her wishes so she might get what she's looking for. And bless that poor man with a better woman.

And if this idiot comes back to complain(ehich she will definitely), may whatever device she'd be using to write catch fire in her hands! Amen!!

Nonsense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by oshe11: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

@faromeh wink

My dear its better let her just free the guy before we have another murder case.The best decisions are always difficult.
Na so sha.....

But some people are just confused.
Its all good
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Diso60090(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
lalasticlala:

Please advise me."

Please let us know when the movie hit cinema
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Temibabie(f): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Babe your marriage is still early,you can still learn to love your hubby,if he's truly a good man and he's doing everything to make you happy,learn to love and appreciate him... 2)i see no reason why you still communicate with your EX,he's your EX for God's sake,why are you talking to him,you're already getting distracted,so the earlier the better,where was he when you were bout to get married?you should know he would have fought for you if he truly loves you,so don't fall for his sweet words anymore 3)if you know you've tried loving your husband and it's not working,I beg you in God's name,let him go,don't waste his time cos he's innocent and don't bother to get pregnant for him so as not to get his home divided,it's still early,you can still do something.... STOP TALKING TO YOUR EX

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by texanomaly(f): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
First of all...your ex doesn’t love you. He knows you are married yet he is pursuing you? He is after a booty call. This is free sex to him with no strings attached.

Stay in your marriage. Build a friendship with your husband first. Let that friendship blossom. See where that leads.

Don’t get pregnant! No need to bring an innocent child into this.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
lalasticlala:

Please advise me."

I see what you're doing there:

Rules Of Nairaland:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult /provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Kolewerk ra ra grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.