Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (67411 Views)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by adedayoa2(f): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2018
The solution now is for you to forget about your ex, make your marriage work. You didn't end the relationship before jumping into another one, too risky my dear.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
You're confused. I believe the stranger did not put a rope round your neck and dragged you like a goat to the altar... You can't stand up for yourself and take decisions yourself without the interference of your parents who only see you as a sacrificial lamb to cancel poverty?

You played yourself girl (according to my friend, Thegeneralqueen)

I am sorry, you can't eat your cake and have it So remain where you are. I wish you well.

The best comment of the week......Lalastical abeg give this guy title

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by paddedbabe: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Just remain where you are. Even if you divorce your husband for your Ex, you would have lost your value and your so called Ex won't marry you. As long as your husband loves you, remain with him and forget your past. Focus on your present and love everything about this and find peace . Don't return to a guy whose parents does not support your union.
lalasticlala:
A Nairalander who seriously needs advice sent in this mail. Please read and advise her. Thanks

"I Am still in love with my ex but I am married to a stranger

I wish to seek advice from nairalanders. I will accept insults. I just got married 2 months ago.

Let me start by saying I dated my ex for 4 years. We loved ourselves but you know as the year went by, my ex started showing some attitudes like hiding his phone when sleeping. Also his parents came up that we can't marry, simply becauss I am not same state with him.

While all this played out, this friend of mine connected me to a guy whom came back from abroad to marry. I saw the guy but didn't like him but before we met. I already informed my parents about this guy from abroad who likes me a lot. Without seeking for my approval. My parents got carried away and insisted that it's him they want, not my ex anymore. Out of fustration and pressure I married this new guy but I feel no love for him. My ex also wants me back and I want same because I love him.

I plan to divorce my husband because I can't stand that he Will be my husband for life. I don't love him.

Please advise me."
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by adaoshi(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Stop communication with ur ex. Focus in building your home.
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by xpiranza: 6:35am On Apr 13, 2018
if u divorce u will loss both..ur ex is not ready to marry uu or are u missing his love (monster cock) that is not making u reason properly
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 13, 2018
eleojo23:
Can you people stop posting all these complicated (and mostly fabricated) annoying stories and start posting better things?

Everyday Ex this, Ex that..

Not all are fabricated.

If I tell you what I am presently passing through as per relationship issues.

You will think that I am narrating a Nollywood movie.
Just pray that you don't ever have to experience this kind of thing.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

The best comment of the week......Lalastical abeg give this guy title

Many thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2018
thank your star I'm not ur ex because if you leave your husband and return to me, I'll make your life miserable. NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by KingsJohnson(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Emekus92:
I will advice you to build ur marriage get to know ur husband more better tell him things let him know u n try to forget about ur ex.

a life time promise you made 2 months ago u want to break it. what make u think the 1 u will make with ur ex will last up to a week.

What make u think ur ex will want to marry you even if he do want to marry you what makes you think his family will give you their blessings.

The best advice ever
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by KingsJohnson(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Not all are fabricated.

If I tell you what I am presently passing through as per relationship issues.

You will think that I am narrating a Nollywood movie.
Just pray that you don't ever have to experience this kind of thing.

Lo grin grin, no nah Bollywood you go narrate
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Ebukamath(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2018
did you seek my advice when you wanted to get married to him? Now you wan leave him because his dick too small for you. Go f**k urself
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2018
dammytosh:
I pity you.
Op is use less, Op has no sense, Op is a fool, Op is clueless, don't quote me oh, its Op who said she welcome insults.
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by obailala(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2018
lalasticlala:
A Nairalander who seriously needs advice sent in this mail. Please read and advise her. Thanks

I wish to seek advice from nairalanders. I will accept insults. I just got married 2 months ago.

Let me start by saying I dated my ex for 4 years. We loved ourselves but you know as the year went by, my ex started showing some attitudes like hiding his phone when sleeping. Also his parents came up that we can't marry, simply becauss I am not same state with him.

While all this played out, this friend of mine connected me to a guy whom came back from abroad to marry. I saw the guy but didn't like him but before we met. I already informed my parents about this guy from abroad who likes me a lot. Without seeking for my approval. My parents got carried away and insisted that it's him they want, not my ex anymore. Out of fustration and pressure I married this new guy but I feel no love for him. My ex also wants me back and I want same because I love him.

I plan to divorce my husband because I can't stand that he Will be my husband for life. I don't love him.

Please advise me."
From what I've learnt through life, the majority of women usually love only one person at a time. From what you've said here, your husband doesnt seem to have done anything wrong, you just dont love him, and that's simply because you're still in love with your ex. And as long as your ex still lives and you still talk to him, you will never love your husband no matter how wonderfully good he is to you. As long as your ex is still in the picture, you will never genuinely see anything good about your husband; you will judge him ruthlessly for every little meaningless mistake he makes and he will keep wondering what he's done wrong.

It seems your mind is already made up to leave your husband and go to your ex, but that's a risky move that may or may not ruin you. If that's what you believe would give you happiness, I wish you well, but if you want to find happiness in your current home, the only advice I have is for you to completely cut out your ex from the picture; i.e. completely stop thinking of him, severe every single communication, discard everything you have which reminds you of your past relationship etc. The only time you can love your husband and find happiness in your new home is when you discard the old dude and stop judging/comparing the new guy with the old.
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Godson201333(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Either the story is a fabricated one or real.I can only advise guys to stay away from those girls that had serious relationship for 5,6,7 years and later ended it.many of these ladies are still always acquainted with their ex, feelings and emotions still always there for them.Therefore, They tend not to give you the exact true love that you need.80 Percent of them would still always give their Ex's access to login and log out anytime any day.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2018
whats the possibility that if you return to your ex, you will be at peace with his family and he wpnt leave on the long run for leaving him in the first place?
Its all in your head. Teach your husband how to love you. get him interested in what you like and also makes moves that will get him to understand you.

You should e careful not to get stranded at the end of the day by losing both men. He is not abusing your person. Learn to love him. Just make up your mind you will love him not matter what and see your self heads over heels for him.

You is married now, so i advise your quit and disconnect all forms of communications with your ex, so you can channel all your positive energies into loving your husband and making your marriage work.
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by anselaw(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
dont even dream of divorce cus ur ex one day will send u packing.go ahead and marry ur hussy,u wen for moni so enjoy
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by officializzijac: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Give the marriage time to work, even if you had married your ex, you would feel the same way at some point. The marriage can work, all you need to do is put your heart to it. Thank you... Izzi Jackson
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by bukatyne(f): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2018
focus7:
You and I know it that

1. You are only lying against your ex to hold him responsible for your actions.

2. That yes your parents may not put up a restrain against your decision but it is not their that made you took the decision but your greed.

3. That your parents didn't support your marriage to ex is another lie just add up to your excuses to make your reasons stronger. If they didn't support you marrying him before going to abroad is now that you are married and in abroad they are now supporting you breaking up with your husband to marry the ex.

4. That you never loved anyone but that you are a gold digger. The only reason you are now not loving your husband again is because the realities is now obvious to you that all that glitters are not gold, you have now seen more prospect in the man in Nigeria than the obodo oyinbo husband.

Having made the above points i must tell you that if you go back to your ex you won't last with him because he will treat like a trash that really are, you have lost your values and dignity.
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by jozee8: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
You're confused. I believe the stranger did not put a rope round your neck and dragged you like a goat to the altar... You can't stand up for yourself and take decisions yourself without the interference of your parents who only see you as a sacrificial lamb to cancel poverty?

You played yourself girl (according to my friend, Thegeneralqueen)

I am sorry, you can't eat your cake and have it So remain where you are. I wish you well.
Bros abeg na question i want ask oo,
Are you the EX?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Godson201333:
Either the story is a fabricated one or real.I can only advise guys to stay away from those girls that had serious relationship for 5,6,7 years and later ended it.many of these ladies are still always acquainted with their ex, feelings and emotions still always there for them.Therefore, They tend not to give you the exact true love that you need.80 Percent of them would still always give their Ex's access to login and log out anytime any day.

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by felix000000(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
I can see you marrying to like 10 husbands without you staying with any one of them. We know your type. Awon omo sepeteri.
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by menzino(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2018
lalasticlala:

Please advise me."

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by GoshenNLA(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Contact ASAP
Strictly Original

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2018
jozee8:

Bros abeg na question i want ask oo,
Are you the EX?
Not at all. Why do you ask? smiley
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Your ex family will not allow you marry their son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by IykeD(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Yea, blame your parents. You wanted overseas wealth but now that you have seen that all that glitters is not gold, you have regained your senses. Women!!!
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Macdav(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
You made an expensive mistake, which I guess was triggered by your greed irrespective of the Super story attached to cover up your shady attitude. Well,,, that's isn't a yard stick for you to stay in bandage for ever.

Take that bold step and get the hell outta that soap opera marriage you are into and make yourself happy...

Btw,, you must be ready to face the tune ooh!

For the sake of your self, face the tune squarely and move ahead.

You don't marry out of pity or due to someone said, now about to learn your lesson the hard way.

Just be strong enough to take that bold step and emancipate yourself from that emotional slavery.

Peace and love!!
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Donald7610: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Stewpud girl
She want flirt again
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by azubikem(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2018
there is nothing like preasure, suit yourself
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by sandland: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2018
The joke has already gown too far.
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by Nnamaka1: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Please let us first imagine ourselves in her shoes before we condemn her.

The mistake she made is a common one. Most people make this mistake.

Marriage is like driving on a long bridge, only those who have ever taken the wrong turn on a long bridge will understand how difficult it is to turn back. You just can't turn back.

I will advise the lady to just grow up quick. Life hardly gives you what you want, grow up and understand your circumstances properly before you take any big decisions that could land you in further sorrow.

I know of someone that is currently going through similar situation, rather than divorce the lady, he lived up to his responsibility as the husband and head of the house, and the energy he would have use to mess around, he poured it into making his family better and improving his career. mind you he doesn't find his wife attractive, but he put the will of God first before his feelings. And I will advise you to do the same.
Re: "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" by emma388(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2018
In dis era wen d number of ladies triple dat of men. Someone still dey wnt try to dey explore men wey d economic situation of d country dey make irresponsible. Dnt worry, ur eye go clear wen dat ur ex don find another sweet sixteen. Ode oshi, u better build a life wt ur husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / What is This Small Boy Trying To Do??(photo) / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.