Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

"Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi (24001 Views)

Simi & Lola OJ Dress Up In Suits With The Groomsmen at OAP Gbemi Wedding / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Your Mates Are All In Their Husband’s House” - Uche Maduagwu Shades OAP Gbemi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by GistRealm: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Beats FM's OAP Gbemi in her reaction to a discussoon thread on twitter "Runs Girl" has made it known that almost every guy she knows wants to be an high class prostitute if they were female, especially if they are pretty and attractive.

She wrote:
"Almost every male friend I have has said he would do runs especially if the lady paying is attractive . Almost every guy I know has also said that if he were female he would be a high class prostitute"

https://www.gistrealm.com/almost-every-guy-i-know-said-if-they-were-female-they-will-be-a-prostitute-oap-gbemi/

Cc lalasticlala Dominique mynd44

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by MhizzAJ(f): 12:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Ugly statements from ugly people undecided

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Pointblank09(m): 1:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Rada rada Nigeria limited.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Lol this woman just wants to justify her work, e be like conscience dey pain am.
She needs to know new guy's and she nor even fine sef smh
STAY WOKE
After all nor be today wey we here say apostle buy car for one actress the car particulars and government website said so, build house for another, send 2million on different occasions to a female singer her UBA account statement confirmed so na the line of work most of these female "socialites" dey into "high class" prostitution ask ghanas moesha (actress/model) or stephanie Otobo (musician) or Daniella Okeke (actress) the list is endless. These titles are just excuses to look good (why are you naked on the magazine? Well i am a model, and an actress I have to sell myself. and also a means to legitimate the illegitimate wealth. How did you build that mansion? Well I did a couple of movies that paid well. This explains why one forever "16"year old actress claims to be making 500,000ngn per movie you and I know that's not even the budget of any normal 9ja village film except the cinema once which she has never featured in)

I'm sure even as a guy sometimes you get tired of seeing headlines like "Omo flaunts what she's got or Tina says breast have been a blessing... plus all the sexual pictures of these female celebs online) na their market them dey advertise to potential renters be that.
Imagine how many times you looked at those pics and wondered "chai if I could meet this girl her abunna go suffer" now picture yourself as one of the richest men in your state with influence and connect reading the same paper and you see page 3 girl with phone number and everything and you think to yourself "chai her abunna go suffer" you then remember how rich you are and you can actually fly her over, give her a place to stay and 2 million as thanks for coming. Then your heart starts racing at the prospect and you let out a villaineous smile and pick up your phone.
Just imagine only God can stop you from making that call.

*this does not mean there are no genuine pure hustle female socialites oh but them few

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by foliman(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Just like herself

3 Likes

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by iornenge81(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2018
almost?
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by mayowascholar(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2018
issokay
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by martineverest(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Its in naija genes
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by jaxmand: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Olosho
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Biggty(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2018
It true, most guys wants to be a runs girl

2 Likes

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by bewla(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2018
scammers doing gold digging
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:35am On Apr 13, 2018
High class prostitute spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by dhardline(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Well that shows the kind of people you hang out with and it's totally non of our business if you don't change them.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by ruffhandu: 6:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Talk is cheap.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by dvkot(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2018
i said that sh*t too, infact me i will sell my virginity for money instead of giving it to one broke boy for free
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by bjayx: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2018
She's surrounded by faggs

3 Likes

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by DoTheNeedful: 6:39am On Apr 13, 2018
The lady is a pathological liar. She is just an olosho trying to justify her oloshoism.

Read her post again.

She first said every male friend she has, said they would be prostitute if they were females.

She is later asking guys to confess. Confess what? undecided

Her life, her problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Edoi(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS & I WILL TELL U WHO U ARE wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by obojememe: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
i can only hisssss
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Ebukamath(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
she's just like babe dragon, but what do i know?
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by KingsJohnson(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
bjayx:
She's surrounded by gays

Fact grin grin grin
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Edoi(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Lexusgs430: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2018
I would be a high class runzgal.... Not those N2K a nut type o..... $1K per 4 hour sessions (payments only acceptable in $).....
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by castrol180(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2018
A'udhu billahi min ash Shaytanir Rajim...laila ilanlahu Muhammadu ransulula

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by omoadeleye(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2018
we dont want to be a runs girl, we just motivating girls with word

2 Likes

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by UDUJ(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Any guy who has ever had thoughts of being a female has gay tendencies.

5 Likes

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Mandrake007(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2018
A prostitute trying to justify prostitution to feel good about herself.

1 Like

Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by henryhemon(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2018
As if most girls aren't runs girls already.
Re: "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi by Macgreat(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Lier.

She is clearly a working class runs girl.

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 37th Birthday To Nollywood Actor Aki, Chinedu Ikedieze / Ebuka: "They Stole A Television, My Shoes And My Clothes At My Wedding" / Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.