Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Zamfara Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Killings (728 Views)

Police Arrest 4 Armed Bandits Over Zamfara Killings And Kidnappings / Zamfara Killings: 3 Suspects Arrested By Police / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Killings by princessayesha(f): 2:36am On Apr 13, 2018
A lot has been happening in Zamfara state since 2011. Killings, kidnap, rape etc by the Fulani herdsmen. What baffles me is how they got their weapons, and who taught them how to use them ?
Another strange thing is how the news is being covered up since 2011. Zamfara is a state that was very peaceful before 2011, what happened to Zamfara state?
I heard some people were threatening one emir that told daily trust the truth of Zamfa state's affairs. A senator was also threatened for unveiling what was happening in his constituency.
Re: Zamfara Killings by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Zamfara Killings by princessayesha(f): 2:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Is it Ok for a special advicer to the Governor to be the one negotiating ransome with the herdsmen? why is an SA to the Governor bringing news from them?
Re: Zamfara Killings by malware: 6:06am On Apr 16, 2018
princessayesha:
Is it Ok for a special advicer to the Governor to be the one negotiating ransome with the herdsmen? why is an SA to the Governor bringing news from them?

It is not normal, please can we talk deeply about this Zamfara issue..? I can give you my number.
Re: Zamfara Killings by princessayesha(f): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
malware:

It is not normal, please can we talk deeply about this Zamfara issue..? I can give you my number.
Ok kayi dropping number ka
Re: Zamfara Killings by malware: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
princessayesha:

Ok kayi dropping number ka

Sifili takwas daya sifili sifili daya daya daya daya sifili sifili
Re: Zamfara Killings by princessayesha(f): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
malware:

Sifili takwas daya sifili sifili daya daya daya daya sifili sifili
Tor zan kira
Re: Zamfara Killings by delpee(f): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
One wonders why there's usually an attempt to keep this terrible situation out of the news. Same thing Senator Bruce pointed out. The Borno axis is still not totally at peace. Taraba, Benue, Plateau, Kogi and Nassarawa have issues. Edo, Delta and Enugu and others have their farms destroyed often.

It seems Nigeria is at war but we're all burying our heads in the sand pretending that all is well or believing that things will change even as no concrete efforts are being made to save us from the unknown gunmen.
Re: Zamfara Killings by malware: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
princessayesha:

Tor zan kira

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Harry Nate Tiemo, He Is A Fraudster! / Missing Person Found / Prison Officer Arrested For Having Sex With Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.