Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (35365 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by bassey87: 2:41am On Apr 13, 2018
There is this particular girl I met on social media. She is extremely beautiful with lots of guys trying to woo her. I am a financially stable dude with a good business that brings in steady income and continue to expand.

Though she never asked me for money I sent her money willingly because I was really having it. I was more concerned about her attention though I got very little of it because she was in a relationship at the time.

I guess she started having problems with her boyfriend and I really needed her attention so I could win her over to my side but she started dating a new guy immediately from what I saw in her post and pictures. I met her for the first time and tried to make love to her but she refused, I didn't feel bad about it because I really wanted her for myself and wanted a chance to access her character to know if I can build a life with her. She was willing to come sleep with me the next day but I left before she made the call that she is sorry about yesterday and will come spend the night with me.

After that anytime I sent her a message she hardly reply so I got fed up and stopped talking to her and changed my phone without updating her. I was surprised she contacted me again after a long time and we got talking. Within a couple of days she started telling me about her financial difficulties that she needed money urgently to solve some personal and family issues, but the way she dress in all her recent pictures doesn't tell of one in need of assistance though I don't care because I really like her. She has been showing concern and always check on me ever since.

Presently I am in a position to give her more than what she requested for but what I want is love but she is more concern about the money. I have been painting a picture of someone who is struggling and I expected her to have deleted me by now but that has not been the case. With her beauty I am even wondering why she came to me when she could easily get countless rich dude to give her all the money she wants by offering herself to them.

I did a little investigation and found out some of the things she told me about herself and family are true but I couldn't get anything relating to her financial status. I have now concluded to continue acting poor to see if she will go away because I can't make a financial commitment without getting anything back in return. I can't really tell what is on her mind and why she really came to me.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by lwanga1993: 2:55am On Apr 13, 2018
my dear go to bed.. you no get talk

558 Likes 31 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by lenghtinny(m): 2:55am On Apr 13, 2018
You going through all this stress because of a woman....

You need to set your priorities straight angry

299 Likes 17 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by MhizzAJ(f): 3:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Clothes cover a lot of people's misery
You will see them looking all beautiful and smart outside but one kobo they don't have especially men they will use all the money they have to purchase clothes just to impress one babe somewhere that is busy fuçking some other guy

By the way don't be a stingy man
If you have the means to help,help without expecting anything in return
Must there be a commitment for you to help

it's not by force to be someone's boyfriend
Your time will come

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by HOLYDICK(m): 3:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Oga i know say na chop u wan chop her....... So just do d needful and help a sister in need.... U dont have to tell us or need approval from us

Signed : management

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by SoapQueen(f): 3:51am On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87:
There is this particular girl I met on social media. She is extremely beautiful with lots of guys trying to woo her. I am a financially stable dude with a good business that brings in steady income and continue to expand. Though she never asked me for money I sent her money willingly because I was really having it. I was more concerned about her attention though I got very little of it because she was in a relationship at the time. I guess she started having problems with her boyfriend and I really needed her attention so I could win her over to my side but she started dating a new guy immediately from what I saw in her post and pictures. I met her for the first time and tried to make love to her but she refused, I didn't feel bad about it because I really wanted her for myself and wanted a chance to access her character to know if I can build a life with her. She was willing to come sleep with me the next day but I left before she made the call that she is sorry about yesterday and will come spend the night with me. After that anytime I sent her a message she hardly reply so I got fed up and stopped talking to her and changed my phone without updating her. I was surprised she contacted me again after a long time and we got talking. Within a couple of days she started telling me about her financial difficulties that she needed money urgently to solve some personal and family issues, but the way she dress in all her recent pictures doesn't tell of one in need of assistance though I don't care because I really like her. She has been showing concern and always check on me ever since. Presently I am in a position to give her more than what she requested for but what I want is love but she is more concern about the money. I have been painting a picture of someone who is struggling and I expected her to have deleted me by now but that has not been the case. With her beauty I am even wondering why she came to me when she could easily get countless rich dude to give her all the money she wants by offering herself to them. I did a little investigation and found out some of the things she told me about herself and family are true but I couldn't get anything relating to her financial status. I have now concluded to continue acting poor to see if she will go away because I can't make a financial commitment without getting anything back in return. I can't really tell what is on her mind and why she really came to me.

I admire the fact that you came clean. You love this girl, sadly, she doesn't feel same about you. Sometimes, the people you cross oceans for won't even jump a puddle for you. Don't give her cash if your gut feelings tell you not to.

Try to move on. Apparently, you are still hurting. Forget the fact that you didn't get the cookie jar. Guy, gbágbè! There are millions of women on earth. You will find true love, again!

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Oga if you have extra, give her to help out and not to win her heart. She doesn't love you so don't expect the gift to change that.

As you said, you got more than enough so you ain't loosing anything by giving a little.

Don't worry about love, it will come when the right, calm, understanding, peaceful and patient lady comes your way.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by minexpo(m): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2018
I guess you have enough money...wire me small winkI will appreciate it more than her

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Thewesterner(m): 4:29am On Apr 13, 2018

13 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Thewesterner(m): 4:29am On Apr 13, 2018
My take

3 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Op must be mad. Waking up 2:41am to talk about woman. Give her my money na. Seems you have it. Give her. That's what you want to hear.

14 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Bibi294(f): 6:19am On Apr 13, 2018
You don't have to expect anything in return... If you wish to give her, do it willingly... And if you think she's playing you, just move on and let her know your stand..

10 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by SOFTENGR: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Don't pick her calls again. She only needs your money.
She doesn't deserve you.

25 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by mikejj(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
You will see them looking all beautiful and smart outside but one kobo they don't have especially men they will use all the money they have to purchase clothes just to impress one babe somewhere that is busy fuçking some other guy

Your time will come

. must you use men as example...i will report you to apc

3 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by mikejj(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2018
bro!!!if you have! help her....help someone hoping not too get anything in return..
remember where u came from... yes both of you might have clashed b4 but its in d past now..and that is just d irony of life,,someone might have helped you in one way or the other b4 without you giving anything in return..

4 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by ruggedtimi(m): 6:48am On Apr 13, 2018
bro help her and lock up, that might be ur charm to win her heart.

3 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by summerflame(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Your time will come

she's an idiot like u, Friend zoning good guys and still taxing him as if u have a work doing for him and expecting salary..

41 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Its like men don dey use and chop her without giving her money. She now feels u might make a better ATM for her. If i were u i won't even bother answering her calls or replying her chats ..not to talk of giving her money. I got better things to do with money than to dey throw money at a random girl on social media cos i want her to notice me.she wants to use u.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Too much wisdom will not kee you, I only give a girl money once and that's it. If she like make she call me maga thats her business.
lefulefu:
Its like men don dey use and chop her without giving her money. She now feels u might make a better ATM for her. If i were u i won't even bother answering her calls or replying her chats ..not to talk of giving her money. I got better things to do with money than to dey throw money at a random girl on social media cos i want her to notice me.she wants to use u.

16 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedtimi:
bro help her and lock up, they might be ur charm to win her heart.
he should go help the ppl who are in genuine need of help.

21 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Too much wisdom will not kee you, I only give a girl money once and that's it. If she like make she call me maga thats her business.
girls are smart. They have men who spend on them and they manipulate them like remote control.these are their magas. In the university they manipulate those gullible young single lecturers. Promising them marriage in exchange for high grades.when they get what they want dey dump those naive single young lecturers. Some men allow themselves get manipulated to sponsor a girl through WAEC and jamb to the university and when she graduates she dumps him. Money that u could have saved to start a good business or sponsor urself overseas for further studies u use on one girl because she promise u marriage. Some men will even sell their father or grandfather's ancestral land and use d money to sponsor a random girl overseas and when she gets there and cut off links from them they start crying and posting sob stories on social media. Guys should try and work on their self esteem. Don't use money to impress a woman or use it to make her notice u. Women look down on men who depend on using money for a lady to get their attention. They will chop ur money ,dump and laugh at u and call u maga or mugucheesy.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Fucck the bbitch and leave the hotel while she is sleeping.she is just a slut pretending to you because you have a good mind.most rich dude dont pay women that much.they just give them comfort and fucck them till they get tired and toss them around to the next dude

15 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Your time will come

shut your trap!it is actually women who love spending themselves to a crisis just to look good.most guys dont care about appearance but to look neat and simple.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
angry

Five things I got from this story

1. I used to be financially stable but was acting poor

2 I was financially stable but acted poor

3. I am financially stable but acting poor

4. I am still financially stable but still acting poor

5. I will still be financially stable but still act poor

...oh what a story

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by deepwater(f): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2018
OP giver her money and stop disturbing us.
You claim you have money, like stash of money, like money bag ... so give the needy WTF angry

I bet you are still broke but not as you use to be sad that is why you think you have plenty money..

Lemme tell you something brah...
If you truly get plenty money ehn... your swag and confidence go don change automatic...
Na the girl go they monkey for u anyhow! she go dey spread for your bed 24.... and guess what? you what even have time to Bleep her self as in you gonna be too busy making/counting money ...#Singing... I am counting my money, so i cant hear you!!!

u no get money, you just dey make noise
You started giving her coins when she didnt ask expecting her to open her legs (The babe be like niccur bring some notes and take the pussy)
You couldnt decode d code shocked
Now she has decided to release the code raw to u (Niccur bring the notes and take the pussy WTF)

You run to Nairaland to cry? You cant release the notes or what?

On a more serious note,give her the money and dump that girl
never wife her, you cant get all the money there is
a bigger fish will swallow her sooner than you can quote deepwater
There is a reason she kept your contact all the while.
You where just a maga in the nursery
She has been keenly monitoring your business and watch it grow
It is harvest time bro, time to dig u up and consume
Recall she went for another dude immediately she left the first guy
Dont think it was out from the blues
The second guy just left the nursery before you
and now she is done consuming him....

Be a man, dont pay for sex
Look for a better girl and stop flaunting your little money...
grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by HeWrites(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2018
cool

Stay away from BÎTCHES for they've ghat nhating to offer!

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Sirpaul(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Glory to God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by propanet(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Don't ever help ladies.
They don't deserve it

31 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by wisino1(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Ok

14 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Smh
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by DanielsParker(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2018
ignore her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.