Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija (4658 Views)

True Love/affection For Sale. / Blue-eyed Irish Lad ... Looking For Nice Woman. - Any Takers? :) / A Nissan Blue Bird Car For Sale For 200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 4:36am On Mar 14, 2007
This topic is based on the love that is shared between yeye boy zulu and silly blue  tongue tongue tongue
they have been displaying their love all over nairaland and now Aciddrop and I have decided to give them this thread as a gift to their love ,
acid and i were asked not to creat this but we decided that this is what is best for the young couple.

goodluck mr. and mrs. zulu

**blue if zulu messes up tell me and i will gladly handle it for you**
** zulu if blue messes up to bad ; just deal with it** angry wink
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Free(f): 4:40am On Mar 14, 2007
peeping
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 4:52am On Mar 14, 2007
free get out i should be the nxt person,

nwaiz, this thread is specially 4 zulu and blue, u guys will thank me and omo 4 this later but for now, wanna let ya'll know that this thread is for them ooo, not all those bigmouth i c i most talk even though he no join, just leave thsi thread 4 the owners, but on the other hand, u can join in the chat if u like, datz if they approve am, nwaiz i holla back, and give u guys constant check aight, laterz

lovebirds
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 5:05am On Mar 14, 2007
oh no u didnt, thot u guys were kidding
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by kitaun(m): 5:07am On Mar 14, 2007
From sister to lover? Hmmn . .na wao
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 5:16am On Mar 14, 2007
hey kit, i kept telling him i have only one brother and his name is not Zulu.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by OmoEko1(f): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2007
na wa oooooooooo still peeping
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2007
Na wa! This is serious love wan tin tin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by dblock(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2007
kitaun:

From sister to lover? Hmmn . .na wao

Wetin be your own sad

Let them be, carry on with the topic wink
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Freewilly(f): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2007
Na wa for all these haters. Blue and Zulu carry on with your love don't pay any attention to all those HATER angry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by kitaun(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2007
Dblock and f/willy, in actual fact zulu and blue r my pals tho 4 real I know zulu is a player and b4 long . . .
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by whitelexi(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2007
Hmmm, this is interesting grin grin grin

blue, just out of curiousity, is zulu an aries? grin

subscribing
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Gamine(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2007
All this Amebo threads Sef undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by mukina2: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2007
*sits on a bench monitoring thread*
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Creamish(f): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2007
*whispering to Mukina2---cautionning her dat shez about to fall from the bench while monitoring d thread as well*
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Freewilly(f): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2007
Where is blue and zulu I'll love to be part of the wedding party. cheesy
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Raymand(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2007
*pees on the bench and does a crazy Chinese dance to piss mukina off*
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:09am On Mar 15, 2007
only if mukina can c u doing that dance, nwaiz Blue are we 4getting something, were ur boo sef, u guys owe me and omo9ja something ooo cool
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by cuteass1(f): 2:13am On Mar 15, 2007
@ Blue and Zulu

just wanted to say "more grease to your elbow love" cheesy wink

i'm cheering for both of you sha kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:16am On Mar 15, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked acid and omogenaija you girls are in BIG!!! trouble shocked shocked
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:17am On Mar 15, 2007
te hehe hee, i told them they didnt have to create a thread, that we ll show our affection anywhere that seems fit. isnt that right . . . tongue kiss

on behalf of my king and I, I jus wanna say thanks u very very much to all, well wisher and haters alike grin, muah kiss kiss kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:21am On Mar 15, 2007
You are so right my heart. I don't care for Public Display Of Affection, they may call us exhibitionists, it don't bother us. All we know is that we sooo much in love with each other embarassed
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:25am On Mar 15, 2007
yes my king, so true , tell em am right behind u my love kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:28am On Mar 15, 2007
Blue you have changed my life, I used to be a NL LovePeddler till I met you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart cry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:28am On Mar 15, 2007
zulu instead of u to say thank u, yeye boy u know ur on my shit list right tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:31am On Mar 15, 2007
me am still waiting 4 thank u from the both of them, blue just saying thank u to well wisher and hater, me i dont get that, i wanna hear my name grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:31am On Mar 15, 2007
me 2 , u do something nice and this is wat u get in return
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:32am On Mar 15, 2007
lol omoge, all he see is me right now.

@acid and omoge, i said a lil thank u wink, if u want anything else from us, u are going to have to ask my king, he is in charge of all that stuff

@my king
u have made me a better person too. love from u is so real and true. thank u my love! kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:33am On Mar 15, 2007
You guys never hooked us up faith brought us together  so why should we thank you'll. You'll just fascinated with our love tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:34am On Mar 15, 2007
zulu i hate u more everyday , i wonder y blue picked u tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:35am On Mar 15, 2007
ZuluNation:

You guys never hooked us up fate brought us together so why should we thank you'll. You'll just fascinated with our love tongue
u couldnt have said it better, my love

omogenaija:

zulu i hate u more everyday , i wonder y blue picked u tongue
cause he is a wonderful man with a beautiful mind
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:35am On Mar 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin don't hate my dear. Hate is a very nasty word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim Single In D House Lets Get Mingle / A New Whatsapp Group Term: Love, Sex And Relationship. / Love Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.