Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

JAMB 2018- Date For Admission Processes For All Federal Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2018- Date For Admission Processes For All Federal Universities (459 Views)

JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes...71-73rc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2018- Date For Admission Processes For All Federal Universities by holuwajobar(m): 3:07am On Apr 13, 2018
@ADMISSIONTIPZ

When will federal universities start admission process?

Recently, this is the question I got from aspirants who are preparing for POST UTME. Although i answered him but I thought that it will be more beneficial to share it with others.

I know each and everyone of you must have been asking this same question too, relax and read the below.

Based on research, federal universities starts their admission processes earliest by August. Yeah, you heard me right, admission processes begins earliest by August.

No federal university can start admission process now because all federal universities are still in their first semester like UNILORIN, UNILAG etc while some like UI, OAU etc are yet to begin their first semester.

For the meantime, you just have to keep preparing for school's post ume, get to know how to calculate your aggregate score for your school. Also I will implore you to visit this blog for admission tips and guides you will need.

You are free to ask questions and also share to your friends.

Source - http://admissiontipz..com/2018/04/jamb-2018-date-for-admission-processes.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi

Re: JAMB 2018- Date For Admission Processes For All Federal Universities by krownjohnson: 4:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Are you tired of writing jamb repeatedly?
Are you tired of being denied admission simply because you have no connection?....
Would you like to study outside nigeria without sitting for utme ...and having your degree within three(3) years with low and affordable tuition fees?....here is krown educational consult .,to help you fulfil your dream..stop wasting your time writing jamb over and over...our admission processing fee is affordable (there's also money back guarantee) .for more enquiries watsapp us :08062661088.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Foundation Scholarship Exam Shortlisted Candidates 2018 / Chemistry Lovers Come In Here!!! / Full List Of UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses, 2018 Admission Form Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.