Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

My New Youtube Channel - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My New Youtube Channel (1605 Views)

My New Realistic Drawings And Paintings / Nairalander Opens New Youtube Channel, Wants Your Review / Nairalanders Check Out My New Painting Of Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Youtube Channel by Skillzthebadguy(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Hello guys,
This is my first post on Nairaland and I will like to tell you guys about my new side hustle which is my YouTube channel. I have heard the channel for over 2 years but I haven't really posted anything on it. I only have 3 videos which 1 of it is me talking about what I will like to do on the channel which has amassed almost a thousand views 942 to be precise. So I just want you guys to support the movement , please I will love it if you would subscribe to the channel.
Well I haven't really told you what I would be doing on the channel. Well the most thing I would be doing is a sit down and talk section, that's why the description i have on the channel is "A NIGERIAN BOY TALKING TO THE CAMERA" but I will do plenty things on the channel such as reviews, I guess I might have a celebrity come up on the channel something, vlogging , test runs , games et.c
So please I will post the link below, please make sure you check t out and tell me my flaws and also advice me on what to do and not do
Thank you my fellow nairalanders God bless us all

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEcp2ln97sXdItrIuzxEsBw

Re: My New Youtube Channel by anoda(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
nice move man, lemme be your graphics designer

1 Like

Re: My New Youtube Channel by Skillzthebadguy(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Good day nairalanders
I feel since the day I have posted about my YouTube channel and my link on Nairaland, I have been been having little changes with my views, it has been growing slowly. I thank all of you that have used at least 5 mins of your time to check it out. Please if you haven't checked it out please kindly check it out and subscribe please thank you.
Re: My New Youtube Channel by Omowunmi22: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Kindly subscribe to my new YouTube channel.

Watch the street interview.Very Hilarious ��
Recite the Nigeria national anthem �
Watch and see there answer ���
Don’t laugh alone ...kindly share and don’t forget to pls subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx4Q3RfVY5A
Re: My New Youtube Channel by Skillzthebadguy(m): 3:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Do same by subscribing too
Re: My New Youtube Channel by husmernsheriff: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
If you have a youtube channel and you wish to grow it.. join this group to share ideas and experiences
https:///5EjfmghVcrBKZiC5EmsoTf

(1) (Reply)

Apps You Can Use To Do Wonders To Your Pictures / Looking For A 2nd Hand Sony Hd Camera To Purchase / Mind Blowing Art Designs From Dust And Dirt By Sarah Rosado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.