Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle (7565 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by HeWrites(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
idu1:
2k dollars can that be true?

Seems you convert it to Naira. The money may/is nothing there.

That's what I heard from some friends.

Read https://www.nairaland.com/1900216/thread-south-korea-prospective-students
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by Tino2017(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ur not up to date at all....
sammydirectly:
Bros, go into farming and buy a Nigerian used car with archback. Used the car to transact business with processed farm goods (buy from villages and sell in Lag).
You will be rich in 5 years time.

Breakdown:
Buy 2-4 acres of farmland at cheap rates. Estimated at N200k
Seeds and few farm stuffs N100k
Get an old Nigerian used car roughly N300k
Rent a shop to sell your (and other) farm products N200k
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by HOKIM(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
HeWrites:

Hmmmm..

Planning on going to South Korea to Study and to hustle, I heard there is Factory work and one can make $2k a month.

I gonna leave there though just wanna use it as a stepping stone.

Bro s/Korea is a wonderful country... though I know a bros who lived there for a long time went back to nigeria with Nothing... but hey, that's his story...now u have a chance to write yours... if u like s/Korea go for it..it's a sweet country..those Asians can stare at black people ehnn...if u can find a factory job it's all the better but I don't know of a factory job in s/Korea that will pay you $2k... just avoid Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, vetnam, etc
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by HeWrites(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
HOKIM:

Bro s/Korea is a wonderful country... though I know a bros who lived there for a long time went back to nigeria with Nothing... but hey, that's his story...now u have a chance to write yours... if u like s/Korea go for it..it's a sweet country..those Asians can stare at black people ehnn...if u can find a factory job it's all the better but I don't know of a factory job in s/Korea that will pay you $2k... just avoid Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, vetnam, etc

That's bad.

Thanks though!
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by Arewa12: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=HOKIM post=66706451]
Seriously, I'm so sick of guys like u who repeat this same line....
Dude said he need advice on what country to travel to for hustle u are telling him to get his bearing right in Nigeria. .. is he a dummy?? Hasn't he calculated the fact that things ain't working out for him here in Nigeria. .. dude..if u can't advice him on a country, stop posing people off and back off.....

Oga @ op... try Germany. ..it's a great country. ..avoid middle east or Asia altogether. ..

re u done....
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by ogboojiako(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2019
Tino2017:
Hello gurus in the house...good day
Am 21 yrs old. Am study here in 9ja but I will not like to continue my studies...(please don't ask me y)
So I have decided to micrate to abroad for hustle....

Please advise me ... Which country can I migrate and start hustle....
Thanks for ur reply....

Lol, here's the thing, there's no guarantee of anything, what so ever. I recently published a post on good countries where Nigerians can take their hustle to, it's very comprehensive sort of, but doesn't guarantee anything your hustle will be better there than here.
You can check it out following the link on my bio and using the search box.
I've decided not to be posting links here so it doesn't look like I'm spamming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Europe's First Underwater Restaurant Opened In Norway (Pics) / Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan / Introduction Letter To US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.