Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... (1640 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by ayobarmy(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Around this time last year, I thought my boy will never use his hand again, but with the help of everyone on this forum, my story changed,... Infact he his a year older Today and he his doing perfectly alright......

Nairaland Family Forum Members I present to you, your Boy Okanlawon Samuel on his 6th birthday.....

Thank you all.....

6 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2018
What happened to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Please take good care of Samuel, because I see greatness all over.

Happy birthday boy.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by ayobarmy(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What happened to him

He had a broken elbow, and he almost lost the Right hand...... Infact Some people still wonders when they see the hand today, They even gave him another name "Miracle" in the neighborhood
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2018
ayobarmy:

He had a broken elbow, and he almost lost the Right hand...... Infact Some people still wonders when they see the hand today, They even gave him another name "Miracle" in the neighborhood
Wow. This is goodnews.

So when are we eating testimony rice
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by ayobarmy(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Wow. This is goodnews.

When the Money comes bro...... Thanks
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by ayodijex(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Wow. This is goodnews.

whish one is testimony rice again narh..

Congrats OP
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by ayobarmy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
ayodijex:

whish one is testimony rice again narh..
Congrats OP
Thanks bro....... Testimony Rice Is Allowed though, but koti si owo bayi......
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by Radiants: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Happy birthday Nairaland bobo... God bless you and your parents.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by sexymoma(f): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Wow. This is goodnews.

i hear new thing today "testimony rice"
Kai Nigeria we get man specie oo we plenty grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by ayobarmy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks guys......
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by Heebah: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Congrats baby Samuel! U are blessed

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... by Richy4(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice... take care of him...He will soon join Nairaland.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Men Suffer / Order For Your Oven Dried Catfish / He Wants More Children, But He Wouldn't Provide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.