Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread (41306 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Kposkila: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=jossyboy123 post=66680296]For today's fixed match. Kindly chat me up on my whatsapp number: 08149635884. Better still, you can call me on 08154062384[/quote
Fixed match?, Play d games na n chop d �. Defrauding others don't pay.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by CeeKay17: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
nuttyhnic:

It's obvious coutinho was a draw back to liverpools football. Everybody in Liverpool now plays yo their full potential since he left.
This is very untrue. Liverpool was playing very well even before he left. The difference is their defence has improved since they bought Van Dijk.
I don't know why fans feel the need to bash ex players when they leave.

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nairalane: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Icon79:
Liverpool has the easiest draw. And Bayern Munich v Real Madrid would be a toss up. Bayern Munich would beat Real Madrid easily if the game is fairly officiated, but we all know that that isn't gonna happen. Hence, Bayern better prepare for the most bizarre officiating of their lives. They better plan to play a man down in both legs and phantom penalty being given to Real Madrid once Bayern starts winning the game.

All in all, I see Liverpool winning this tournament. They are the most inform team remaining and I like Jurgen Klopp as well. I think he's a great coach! How I wish that Coutinho is still with them to finish the job.

O pari
Coutinho is still legally with Liverpool, if Liverpool wins, he's still a winner.... He is not in Barcas UCL squad but in Liverpool squad....

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Seanjay(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
Liverpool will defeat Roma 2 nil at anfield kiss

FakeMadrid will be humiliated in both legs and Ronaldo will be jailed. angry

whats up with this you and ronaldo be jailed.... did the guy commit felony or first degree murder? why is he going to jail please tell me i want to know... thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by CeeKay17: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
naturalwaves:

Chairman, stop talking trash, Madrid beat them flat fairly last time as they were the better side. The so called offside goal has been analysed critically and never an offside. I guess you are yet to get over the defeating of Juventus. Please, use your senses when watching a football match. A penalty is a penalty irrespective of the time it occurs. Buffon said he expected the referee to have feelings and pity on Juventus because they sweated and struggled hard. Referees are not meant to be emotional but logical. Moreover, if anyone was robbed in that match, it was Real Madrid. Isco Alacron's goal was not in anyway an offside but it was not given. How come you idiots are not talking about that? undecided.
This whole lies is so annoying. The Madrid team is a machine, crushed Bayern comprehensively last time out, I hope you remember what the home and away aggregate was crushed Juventus without ojoro this time around only for you to try to play that down. Please, let us always be objective in our analysis and let us always use common sense.
Crushed Bayern comprehensively yet they played extra time? undecided
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by jessykings(f): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Suurulere:
UEFA Champions League Draw

Bayern Munich will face Real Madrid

Liverpool will face Roma

while

Barcelona will face The TV.
Hahahahahahhahah
Kikikikikikikkikik grin cheesy wink angry
Guy u wicked o, you got me on this one

7 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by CeeKay17: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
kense88:
A team that couldn't qualify from the group stage. Arsenal will knock them out
How about a team that couldn't qualify FOR the groupstage wink

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by princeSammyz: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Favourgate:
NO IT HAS BEEN DRAWN. IT IS REAL VS BAYERN AND LIVERPOOL VS ROMA
yea... still a fair one
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by princeSammyz: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
tsmat:

you try bro
Lol. that was how I wanted it, but this is still fair. Bayern can still do the job.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Seanjay(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
naturalwaves:

Chairman, stop talking trash, Madrid beat them flat fairly last time as they were the better side. The so called offside goal has been analysed critically and never an offside. I guess you are yet to get over the defeating of Juventus. Please, use your senses when watching a football match. A penalty is a penalty irrespective of the time it occurs. Buffon said he expected the referee to have feelings and pity on Juventus because they sweated and struggled hard. Referees are not meant to be emotional but logical. Moreover, if anyone was robbed in that match, it was Real Madrid. Isco Alacron's goal was not in anyway an offside but it was not given. How come you idiots are not talking about that? undecided.
This whole lies is so annoying. The Madrid team is a machine, crushed Bayern comprehensively last time out, I hope you remember what the home and away aggregate was crushed Juventus without ojoro this time around only for you to try to play that down. Please, let us always be objective in our analysis and let us always use common sense.

my brother thank you for this piece you dropped whenever i heard someone call Madrid winning over Juventus robbery i just go back and watch the match but still couldnt found the ojoro they were complaining about and WERE THEY EXPECTING REF NO TO AWARD THE PENALTY BECAUSE IT 90+ TIME? I STILL JUST COULDNT GET IT A PENALTY IS A PENALTY REGARDLESS OF THE TIME IT OCCUR.... I JUST GET TO KNOW HOW CORRUPT PEOPLE ARE THIS WEEK, CAUSE IT WAS A CLEAR PENALTY, ALL PAST PLAYERS SAYS IT PENALTY AND THIS NAIRALAND BUNCH OF PLAYERS WITHOUT NO FOOTBALLING EXPERIENCE SEES PROBLEM WITH IT... I JUST TIRE FOR THEM.... NIGERIA HAS CORRUPT SO MANY PEOPLE THINKING TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY EXCEPT PADI PADI STUFF FROM OUTSIDE NIGERIA ... WHAT A MESSED UP MENTALITY...

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by thaoriginator: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sai Baba Madrid grin

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Reeberry11: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
NORSIYK:
It will be Real Madrid vs Roma

Liverpool vs Bayern

And Barca fans will be crying that Madrid got the weakest team but forgot that the weakest team got them eliminated
You failed.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
donphilopus:

English teams are entitled to four slots now unlike before that they were entitled to three. The fourth doesn't have to go for playoffs now. They get automatic qualification now just like the first, second and third. So Tottenham wouldn't need to go for the playoffs.
cool rule. thanks for the update!

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by ajeleseujn(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
nuttyhnic:

It's obvious coutinho was a draw back to liverpools football. Everybody in Liverpool now plays yo their full potential since he left.

Exactly, GREAT team work compiled with a fighting spirit.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by akeentech(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Coutinho why did u leave, see my Liverpool team now.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Seanjay:

whats up with this you and ronaldo be jailed.... did the guy commit felony or first degree murder? why is he going to jail please tell me i want to know... thanks in advance
If I tell you now, you'll also call for his arrest.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Icon79(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
I know but that's not my point. What I was trying to say is that the team (Liverpool) would've been stronger, if they still have Coutihno. They gonna need his quality contributions in these later stages.

O pari

Nairalane:

Coutinho is still legally with Liverpool, if Liverpool wins, he's still a winner.... He is not in Barcas UCL squad but in Liverpool squad....
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by naturalwaves: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Seanjay:

my brother thank you for this piece you dropped whenever i heard someone call Madrid winning over Juventus robbery i just go back and watch the match but still couldnt found the ojoro they were complaining about and WERE THEY EXPECTING REF NO TO AWARD THE PENALTY BECAUSE IT 90+ TIME? I STILL JUST COULDNT GET IT A PENALTY IS A PENALTY REGARDLESS OF THE TIME IT OCCUR.... I JUST GET TO KNOW HOW CORRUPT PEOPLE ARE THIS WEEK, CAUSE IT WAS A CLEAR PENALTY, ALL PAST PLAYERS SAYS IT PENALTY AND THIS NAIRALAND BUNCH OF PLAYERS WITHOUT NO FOOTBALLING EXPERIENCE SEES PROBLEM WITH IT... I JUST TIRE FOR THEM.... NIGERIA HAS CORRUPT SO MANY PEOPLE THINKING TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY EXCEPT PADI PADI STUFF FROM OUTSIDE NIGERIA ... WHAT A MESSED UP MENTALITY...
Don't mind them. Maybe they know more than the pundits.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by naturalwaves: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
CeeKay17:

What was the aggregate score home and away? IF 6:3 is not a comprehensive crushing, I wonder what would be in your books

5 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by saintneo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
If Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal win the Europa League, what happens to that remaining third/fourth spot? Depending on where Liverpool finish of course. Does it get transferred or something to another country?

5 teams will qualify.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Icon79:
I know but that's not my point. What I was trying to say is that the team (Liverpool) would've been stronger, if they still have Coutihno. They gonna need his quality contributions in these later stages.

O pari

[s]What I was trying to say is that the team (Liverpool) would've been stronger, if they still have Coutihno[/s] Stronger as in how? A team in semi-finals and you talk about stronger. I think you need medical attention

[s]They gonna need his quality contributions in these later stages.[/s]

They need no fucking curtinho at any later stages. Why do people talk with their anus sometimes? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
CeeKay17:

.extra time no be part of football Minutes??

We won 6--3

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Lalas247(f): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
bignoisemaker:
yeahhh!! Confirmed draws.

Liverpool vs roma

Bayern vs Real madrid

Come and see good news @ olorifc lalas247
I knew it would be Roma
That’s salah old team na ... he gotta show them grin

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Dinzelflash(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
egojeny1:

I am with u 100%, l wish it'll be so.
It will be so. Just believe!
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by cameeeeel(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Bayern is going to kick out super cheaters(Real Madrid) tongue

like dey did last season

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Final
Real Madrid vs Roma
Save this for future reference
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Seanjay(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
If I tell you now, you'll also call for his arrest.

LOLZ PLEASE TELL ME I BEG YOU... FUNNY GUY grin cheesy
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Seanjay:

LOLZ PLEASE TELL ME I BEG YOU... FUNNY GUY grin cheesy
Do you know that your idol is a Gay?

Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by kense88: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
CeeKay17:

How about a team that couldn't qualify FOR the groupstage wink
No, when you say couldn't qualify for group stage, your trying to say they couldn't make it to group stage of champions league. But when you say, couldn't qualify from there group, it means they couldn't make it to the next stage, which is exactly what am trying to say. They were eliminated at the group stage of champions league, hence why they are competing at Europa.
Re: UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread by Seanjay(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2018
JasonScolari:
Do you know that your idol is a Gay?

okay na why he de go jail be that no problem... thanks wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs West Ham (3 - 2) - On 24th February 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.