Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper (725 Views)

I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores / Did You Apply For An Academic Position At Deloitte In Jan/feb. 2021? / Trusted Freelancer Who Runs Errands In Abuja, Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper by victor101(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Urgent: I need an academic editor/proofreader to proofread a paper, deadline is tonight. I need someone who can edit manually, without the use of online editing tool (Grammarly etc), also must be conversant with the use of MS word track changes and comment functions. I look forward to your text.

NOTE: I hope you can concentrate in grammar especially the sentences are clear and professional enough, so it should be quite easy. I also like you to check proper format such as tables and APA references. I'm hiring 2-3 freelancers to work on the doc in real time via google doc, cos of the deadline (NB: Budget is slim at this time) Thanks!

Contact me on Whatsapp at my Signature
Re: Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
How much does it pay ?
Re: Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper by Gamelord007: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports naira transactions
Re: Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper by kalu61(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
victor101:
Urgent: I need an academic editor/proofreader to proofread a paper, deadline is tonight. I need someone who can edit manually, without the use of online editing tool (Grammarly etc), also must be conversant with the use of MS word track changes and comment functions. I look forward to your text.

NOTE: I hope you can concentrate in grammar especially the sentences are clear and professional enough, so it should be quite easy. I also like you to check proper format such as tables and APA references. I'm hiring 2-3 freelancers to work on the doc in real time via google doc, cos of the deadline (NB: Budget is slim at this time) Thanks!

Contact me on Whatsapp at my Signature
ln case on next time, contact me ASAP
Re: Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
I hope you are still in business now. What can you say about this https://iblibrarymautech.com website? Have you seen it? I would like to know your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Facility Manager At Lekki / Work From Home As A Brand Ambassador in Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.