Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (12189 Views)

Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue / Atheists And Their Stupidity / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by alexleo(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2010
For long we have witnessed a long argument between those of us who are serving God and those who claim that there is NO God. Now lets simplify this matter now and settle it once and for all. I hereby challenge all those atheists and satanist who say that there is no God to do just this one thing if they are 100 percent sure of their stand.
If you are sure that your stand is right then say this- GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW. Make sure you write it here so that all of us can see that you actually said it.

I pray God to respond to you immediately so that you may know that he truly exist. That you may know that the earth is the Lords' and its fulness thereof. That you may know that he reigns all over the earth and that he so love the world that he gave his only beggotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life and that you will turn to him and worship and serve him in spirit and in truth. That you may also spread the testimony of his supreme existance here and yonder In Jesus name I pray. AMEN. He is the God of the whole universe, without him was not anything made that was made. He is our creator. He is my life and my salvation. I love God. May God give you this experience that you may serve him and make heaven at last, in Jesus name I pray.

pls note, this is not a joke. lets settle this matter once and for all. All the glory goes to no other person than the Holy Trinity now and forever more. AMEN.
The floor is now open for those of you who are sure in their believe that God does not exist to respond accordingly. Failure to do so will only mean that you truly know that God exists but you dont want to acknowledge it. DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2010
god if you exist as the christians want us to believe, then let me be blind for three consecutive days from now.

YOU HAPPY NOW undecided
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mazaje(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2010
GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BE LIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW . . . .PLS Christian god let me go blind immediately after posting this post so that the christians will know that you are not imaginary. . . .In fact let the christian god not only make me blind after this post he should come and kill me and stain his garment with my blood as it is written in the bible. . . . .
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by thehomer: 10:01pm On May 13, 2010
If no one goes blind will you stop believing in your Christian God?
Why have you spared the Muslims but included the Satanists since both believe in a God?
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 13, 2010
Op, lailai, even if they said it nothing might not happen. God will not do such. Reason being that,a man can never be convinced except if he personally wants to&something beyond the individual persuades hm/hr to do anythng. God will only touch anyones heart except God wants&not u pulling God this way.Paul did worst,but arrested paul without being dragged into it this manner. This is ridiculous.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2010
mazaje:

GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BE LIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW . . . .PLS Christian god let me go blind immediately after posting this post so that the christians will know that you are not imaginary. . . .In fact let the christian god not only make me blind after this post he should come and kill me and stain his garment with my blood as it is written in the bible. . . . .

lol this man is not playing.
where is my revelation from damascus?
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mazaje(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2010
Its 5 minites already and I still have my sight, Yahweh is yet to come with his sword and slaughter me and stain his garmet with my blood as written in the bible. . .

@ Poster

You think we are afraid of your myths and childish imaginations? grin grin. . .Dey there. . .Your god is IMAGINARY and just like anything else a creation of other men(ancient jews and their superstitions) your religion is nothing but following another man's culture. . .You are not even ashamed of worshiping the "god of israel" whose name is yahweh. . .Are you a jew? Is yahweh a name that originated from your village?. . . .All of a sudden it is the slave masters god that is real and all other gods fake eh? Or the religion which you happen to be born inside that is real and all others fake, eh?. . . . .Its not your fault, you are way to indoctrinated to see or reason at all so keep on keeping on. . . .If you like fast and pray for 10 years. . . .there is NOTHING that your imaginary god can do to me or any atheist that comes here and takes your ridiculous test. . . .Your god remains imaginary and a creation of other men and their ridiculous superstitions. . . .
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mazaje(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2010
toba:

Op, lailai, even if they said it nothing might not happen. God will not do such. Reason being that,a man can never be convinced except if he personally wants to&something beyond the individual persuades hm/hr to do anythng. God will only touch anyones heart except God wants&not u pulling God this way.Paul did worst,but arrested paul without being dragged into it this manner. This is ridiculous.

Bla bla bla your god can't do anything because he remains inaginary. . . .Your evidence that some imaginary god arrested paul is WHAT? Of course you will say you read it in a story. . .a story whose account cancel each other out(read the two conflicting accounts of paul "arrest" in the book of acts). . .Mohammed once made the moon bow down to him too, the hadiths say so. . . .keep on believing in nonsense fairy tales that have no basis in any reality. . ,

1 Like

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by petres007(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2010
alexleo:

For long we have witnessed a long argument between those of us who are serving God and those who claim that there is NO God. Now lets simplify this matter now and settle it once and for all. I hereby challenge all those atheists and satanist who say that there is no God to do just this one thing if they are 100 percent sure of their stand.
If you are sure that your stand is right then say this- GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW. Make sure you write it here so that all of us can see that you actually said it.

I pray God to respond to you immediately so that you may know that he truly exist. That you may know that the earth is the Lords' and its fulness thereof. That you may know that he reigns all over the earth and that he so love the world that he gave his only beggotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life and that you will turn to him and worship and serve him in spirit and in truth. That you may also spread the testimony of his supreme existance here and yonder In Jesus name I pray. AMEN. He is the God of the whole universe, without him was not anything made that was made. He is our creator. He is my life and my salvation. I love God. May God give you this experience that you may serve him and make heaven at last, in Jesus name I pray.

pls note, this is not a joke. lets settle this matter once and for all. All the glory goes to no other person than the Holy Trinity now and forever more. AMEN.
The floor is now open for those of you who are sure in their believe that God does not exist to respond accordingly. Failure to do so will only mean that you truly know that God exists but you dont want to acknowledge it. DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES.

Poster, what's all this?? angry
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by IDINRETE: 11:24pm On May 13, 2010
alexleo:

You want the replay of the "Road to Damascus experience" abi, dey there ,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 11:35pm On May 13, 2010
^^^

idinrete, long time. where have you been hiding man
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by IDINRETE: 12:01am On May 14, 2010
I still dey here o my brother. How is your end?
I just dont comment or reply to threads as before but I do amuse myself by reading some outrageous and preposterous post from some people,
but this one by alexleo or whatever his name is, just a stinker.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 12:35am On May 14, 2010
laugh won kill meoooo smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 1:13am On May 14, 2010
This is idiotic.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On May 14, 2010
^^Please highlight that sentence in bold with a 27 point Font.

This poster is a daft!
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 2:28am On May 14, 2010
@ poster

Luke 16:27-31

25"But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

27"He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

29"Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'

30" 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

31"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 2:31am On May 14, 2010
@ the individuals jumping in glee at another chance to "bash"  Christianity.

watch what you say- and try to control yourselves.

dont leave your brains at the door everytime you smell something about religion- christianity in particular.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ibime(m): 2:51am On May 14, 2010
alexleo:

Peter I know, Paul I know, but who are you?  grin grin grin

Either you've been drinking tombo, or you fancy yourself as a man of great power. Are you issuing threats on behalf of God over the internet ?

If Bamowolo and the rest dont go blind, will you renounce your faith? You cant have it both ways.

1 Like

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by alexleo(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2010
Mazaje,

If God kills you, then the aim of this post would have been defeated because you will go straight to hell and perish which is of no benefit to us as christians. But if he should do this and you repent and serve him and make heaven like i said earlier, then the aim of this post is fulfilled. If God in his own wisdom doesnt do it, that does not mean he cant do it but it could eaither mean that he has given you sufficient reason to believe in him and you refused or he has a better way he can do it. God's way and will is always the best and we bow down to him. Some of you here are responding as if it's a call for God to punish people. I am not doing what I dont know. This is not the first time that God is answering me prayers on behalf of people to bring them to repentance. I am not here for show. NO. If its a call for punishment then my prayer would have been for God to kill you or make you blind till you die. This is not the christain way and God doesnt really answer such prayers because he is a loving God. Our own is to present christ in everyway convincing way to you and if at the end you refuse him, thats up to you. God will record it that we did our best to give you the word. I still pray God to that he brings you unto repentance and salvation so that this messages you are hearing from people of God wont be a judgement to you when you die. GOD IS REAL,HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL. MAY GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 7:37am On May 14, 2010
GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW.

GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW.

WAITING cool
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 7:48am On May 14, 2010
If God kills you, then the aim of this post would have been defeated because you will go straight to hell and perish which is of no benefit to us as christians. But if he should do this and you repent and serve him and make heaven like i said earlier, then the aim of this post is fulfilled. If God in his own wisdom doesnt do it, that does not mean he cant do it but it could eaither mean that he has given you sufficient reason to believe in him and you refused or he has a better way he can do it. God's way and will is always the best and we bow down to him. Some of you here are responding as if it's a call for God to punish people. I am not doing what I dont know. This is not the first time that God is answering me prayers on behalf of people to bring them to repentance. I am not here for show. NO. If its a call for punishment then my prayer would have been for God to kill you or make you blind till you die. This is not the christain way and God doesnt really answer such prayers because he is a loving God. Our own is to present christ in everyway convincing way to you and if at the end you refuse him, thats up to you. God will record it that we did our best to give you the word. I still pray God to that he brings you unto repentance and salvation so that this messages you are hearing from people of God wont be a judgement to you when you die. GOD IS REAL,HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL. MAY GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH/GIBBERISH/MUMBO-JUMBO//BABBLING/NONSENSICAL OPATA THAT HAS BEEN SPEWED A MILLION TIMES WITH NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER OR PROOF OTHER THAN A BOOK OF JEWISH MYTHOLOGIES WRITTEN BY ANCIENT NORMADS WHO BELIEVED THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH AND THE REASON PEOPLE SPEAK DIFFERENT LANGUAGES IS COS SOME ANCIENT PEEPS WERE ATTEMPTING TO BUILD A BUILDING TO GO SEE GOD *SHAKE MY HEAD* @ FULL GROWN ADULTS STILL BELIEVING IN FAIRY-TALES
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by benodic: 8:20am On May 14, 2010
@poster,
it is only someone who has no love in his/her heart that will make such a very nasty post.

who are you to dictate to God how It should bring souls to acknowledge It.

this clearly shows that you do not even know God or Its loving ways. you should leave others alone to live their life the way they want.

God in its ever loving ways cares for all of us and it really does not matter to It whether we acknowledge it or not.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by richjohn1(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2010
Poster That is what religion can do the brain it makes you reason upside down did you read your post at all, I really pity you its high time you come out of your delusion in as much as I believe there's a creator/Maker Xtianity is way-off the truth. 'God' as usually being called (like calling him the creator, dont know where the name 'god' came from) didnt make any religion and all attempts being shown by one religion to pull down the other only shows how false the religion is.

You never really didn't face the fact that Mazaje still has his sight you came out spewing rubbish again, please poster you can use your brain in a more reasonable manner, even your christian brother calls you DAFT!

@ all
Have been laughing here and every one thinks am not OK, Nairaland too much! grin
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Bastage: 8:53am On May 14, 2010
Poster alexleo.

Why don't you try praying that your god will make you blind for three days?

It about as likely to happen. IE: Not at all. wink
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by manmustwac(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2010
GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM.

I AM NOT SUPERSTITIOUS AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN ANY IMAGINARY GOD.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mazaje(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2010
alexleo:

Mazaje,

If God kills you, then the aim of this post would have been defeated because you will go straight to hell and perish which is of no benefit to us as christians.

Bla bla bla. . . .Pretend as much as you want but I know very well that you guys will want the mythical and imaginary hell to be real so that you we all that do not believe in your mythology will all go there. . . .Ok, will your god hurry up and make me blind already?. . . . . .

But if he should do this and you repent and serve him and make heaven like i said earlier, then the aim of this post is fulfilled. If God in his own wisdom doesnt do it, that does not mean he cant do it but it could eaither mean that he has given you sufficient reason to believe in him and you refused or he has a better way he can do it. God's way and will is always the best and we bow down to him. Some of you here are responding as if it's a call for God to punish people. I am not doing what I dont know.

What exactly is it you are saying?. . . .Your god remains IMAGINARY. . . .End of story. . . .

This is not the first time that God is answering me prayers on behalf of people to bring them to repentance. I am not here for show.

Will your god hurry up and make me blind already? I want your god to make me go blind immediately after posting this reply. . . . .

NO. If its a call for punishment then my prayer would have been for God to kill you or make you blind till you die.

Your god can do non of these things because he remains imaginary. . . . .

This is not the christain way and God doesnt really answer such prayers because he is a loving God. Our own is to present christ in everyway convincing way to you and if at the end you refuse him, thats up to  you. God will record it that we did our best to give you the word. I still pray God to that he brings you unto repentance and salvation so that this messages you are hearing from people of God wont be a judgement to you when you die. GOD IS REAL,HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL. MAY GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Why then did you throw the challenge? You think that some of us kind of believe in your imaginary god but are hiding it, eh?. . . . .Your god remains imaginary. . . . . .Heaven and hell remain a myth. . . . . .end of story. . .
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mazaje(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2010
tpia.:

@ the individuals jumping in glee at another chance to "bash"  Christianity.

watch what you say- and try to control yourselves.

Who is "bashing" Christianity? The OP wanted to do what others in the bible did, Elijah and co, They called all the unbelievers and showed them the power of yahweh. What has the poster done that is different from what other prophets were alleged to have done in the bible, or is your god only powerful in mythical stories written by ancient savages?. . . . . . .Does the bible not talk about signs that follow those that believe so that others can see abd believe too?. . . . .

dont leave your brains at the door everytime you smell something about religion- christianity in particular.

Bla bla bla bla bla. . . . . . . .
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 14, 2010
mazaje:

Who is "bashing" Christianity? The OP wanted to do what others in the bible did, Elijah and co, They called all the unbelievers and showed them the power of yahweh. What has the poster done that is different from what other prophets were alleged to have done in the bible, or is your god only powerful in mythical stories written by ancient savages?. . . . . . .Does the bible not talk about signs that follow those that believe so that others can see abd believe too?. . . . .

Bla bla bla bla bla. . . . . . . .

the poster is wrong because Jesus himself did not pray such a prayer.

you mockers arent more important than anyone else, so stop parading as if na only you dey nairaland.

the only thing the poster will achieve is more of the Christianity bashing which he says is annoying him.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by mazaje(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2010
tpia.:

the poster is wrong because Jesus himself did not pray such a prayer.

you mockers arent more important than anyone else, so stop parading as if na only you dey nairaland.

the only thing the poster will achieve is more of the Christianity bashing which he says is annoying him.

How is the poster wrong when others were alleged to have offered such prayers in the bible?. . . .

You indoctrinated people and myth believers are not the only people on nairaland and you aren't more important than any one else so stop parading yourselves as if na only you dey nairaland. . . . .

The only thing that poster will achieve is displaying his very deep delusions. . . .
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2010
whatever.

I am telling you Jesus himself did not pray such a prayer.

if you feel you know better, then kudos.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW

GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW

GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW

and i have written mine. if God don't make me blind after 3 days that means your God is not in existence and the rate of terror on him and his so called followers shall increase very high . please remove joke because you've just brought out this challenge as a Christian , i come out in the name of Satan and challenge you too. as a proud Satanist i keep my spiritual warfare at work . lets see who win .

you said 3 days. . . . 3 DAYS.
[/size]
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Kay17: 3:22pm On May 14, 2010

F.cuk!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? / Should Church Music Instrumentalists Be Paid For Their Duties? / Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.