Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Do U Guys Think - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Guys Think (5418 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Guys Think by highpriestess: 5:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes he has and I was already considering him cry embarassed
@highpriestess,it's so good to have an alternate. Only greiboy noticed it but none of you did. Who on earth is an Amazon queen on this forum?
lol,amazon queen. I have been really busy.grin sorry I didn't notice it was you darl.embarassed
Re: What Do U Guys Think by highpriestess: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Bluntboy has been busted cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
lol,bluntboy that said he will marry my sekxy account I deactivated. grin

na pure yoruba demon.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
grin lol,bluntboy that said he will marry my sekxy account I deactivated. grin
na pure yoruba demon. cheesy
Nah grade 10 of Yoruba demon cheesy
Re: What Do U Guys Think by mypains: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2018
DeadRat:

Prince Charles Of England Stays In His Fore Fathers' house
bros, that is not excuse but all the same I understand the Nigerian settings sha...
Re: What Do U Guys Think by mypains: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

the funny thing is that the(some) lady(ladies) that usually say things like this can't afford house rent themselves.
you hate guys who still live with their parents but you can't afford to build a house or rent one by yourself..
some people and their standards though
don't blame them... It is a societal norm that men should be able to handle some things.
Re: What Do U Guys Think by highpriestess: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah grade 10 of Yoruba demon cheesy
hahaha.
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Fidecoo(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Shugavee post=66868505] in this particular situation, he isn't ,

Better. You would have clarified "the particular situation ". Now I take my chill.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
OgahBohz:
It's not comfortable for the guy too, buh its called SACRIFICE..

lemme ask you will you break up with your guy, Knowing fully well that the family already know you, and that his sure gonna marry you, and you k ow that in jus two years his gonna stop earning stipends ? azn do know that a bizn starting with a capital of 2million (if properly planned)
will yield a monthly profit after tax of 500k? do you know what that means to you both?

Bros Good Morning. I stumbled upon your post this morning and my eyes attractively caught the part where you talked about a business startup with a capital of 2 million Naira and a monthly turnover of 500K after Tax.

I think I am interested in this business idea of yours and hopefully you wouldn't mind sharing the idea with a brother.

Thanks.

see any girl whose not ready to picture this view with me
na GOODBYE WITH IMMEDIATE ALACRITY !

I prefer to hustle and endure some pains now and Enjoy for the rest of my life than try to live one cool life now and be hustling for donkey years ....

tufiakwa!
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shugavee:
ur opinion !! N honestly it's of no importance to me
You came to this platform with the useless topic because you wanted peoples opinion. As a matter of fact it should be of great importance. Idiot
Madam I stay in my own rented apartment and so?
Abegi face front
If you dare quote me I will give to your lame ass HOT HOT
God punish you

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Rukkydelta(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
If a guy in his 20's is still staying in his parents house is cool but a guy of 30years and above lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Rubbiish(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rukkydelta:
[s]If a guy in his 20's is still staying in his parents house is cool but a guy of 30years and above[/s] lipsrsealed
Nonsense...
Re: What Do U Guys Think by ilevic(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah true, but in hthis case he is with his family!!
Funny, ladies can't date a guy who stays with his family but they can date a man who stays with his family

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 3:37am On May 01, 2018
Ogahbohz!!!!! Hope u dey go Ashawo house go help yourself out oh!!! grin cheesy grin
OgahBohz:
it depends on his plans

Now lemme explain ..

In Lagos and Abuja, Acomodation is not even available talk more of even the money to pay for it ..

lemme use my self as example .. I earn 85k a month, and my transportation to work every month is 15k, last year I got an apartment of my own , for 200k a year,(just a room selfkon o), transport for a month reduced to 10k a month , feeding costs me 15k( which was just 5k when I was in my dads house) that's 25k , now 200k rent a year is equal to 16k per month, that's how much all together.. 46k . from a salary of 85k, how do I save , havnt talkd of unexpected expences o. I.e electricity bill, etc plus unnecessary guest (as a single guy living alone) .. I couldnt save more than , 150k at the end of the year, .

Now am back home, and my total expense in a month is just 17k. meaning I can afford to save 50k a month without shaking or begging ..

the plan is by December next year I should be able to start a good production Biznz , and move out ov this house for good . (By Gods Grace) , .. so what's bad if during this period I ask a lady out? ..

see except when a guy is looking for a casual relationship that's when he will be so eager to live alone .. I'll be 30 by may 22, (don't you think I should be thinking of a matured relationship?) and yes am in my fathers house ..

I live responsibly, and I save well.. unlike when I was alone , clubbing and womanising .. (freedom ) if no find woman , woman go find you.

two years from now I won't be staying here anymore and I won't be working ma ass out for a company..

buh if I was staying alone .. trust me in two years i may not even be able to pay rent ..

as far as Lagos is concern o...its not bad

so dear its all boills down to PLANNING!
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 5:47am On May 01, 2018
Abang52:

You came to this platform with the useless topic because you wanted peoples opinion. As a matter of fact it should be of great importance. Idiot
Madam I stay in my own rented apartment and so?
Abegi face front
If you dare quote me I will give to your lame ass HOT HOT
God punish you
am sorry to let u know that ur comment is still very useless on this thread!! N more useless to me!!! I would hv ignored you cause i normally don't reply mad people!! But here is the quote,, do ur worst!! While I just watch you waste ur time on me!! Lazy Nigerian youth!! Boy bye

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 7:34am On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
How can a guy that's atleast above 30, still living in his family compound, be looking for a relationship with a lady?, asin even if u are a managing guy hv a house of ur own b4 u think of hving a girlfriend, if u are a student that's a different issue. What u all think

I guess this concern must have had a solution by now?
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 7:57am On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
am sorry to let u know that ur comment is still very useless on this thread!! N more useless to me!!! I would hv ignored you cause i normally don't reply mad people!! But here is the quote,, do ur worst!! While I just watch you waste ur time on me!! Lazy Nigerian youth!! Boy bye

I will house you and your relatives
Feed you, feed your relatives
Take you out of your one-room apartment
LovePeddler proceeds, enjoy it
Broke b!tch
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Shugavee(f): 9:38am On May 01, 2018
TheCar:

I guess this concern must have had a solution by now?
yes it has!! Good day
Re: What Do U Guys Think by Nobody: 10:17am On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
yes it has!! Good day

cool smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham / If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours / Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.