Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (64875 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics by Olobojay(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
discusant:

Crime buster?

By Publishing names of suspects. A true "Crime buster" wouldn't allow names of suspects be published.
I tire ooo
who knows if they aren't even parading innocent people
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics by Charly68: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
zicoraads:

So what do you want really?

They should seize everyone's phone because he is inspecting the damage done? Sometimes, perception is key. The fact that they know he is on their trail is enough for one or two to panic and commit a blunder. They mostly do this without first saying they are doing this. So it's possible this is a tactic as well.

This team is extremely intelligent. There are several things that you may think is uncalled for, but may have a change of heart if you know the reasons for it.
. I beg ignore such rant,he does not even know what he is talking at all..
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics by Charly68: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
God will give you the lead to burst the criminals no matter where they are hiding, no peace for the wicked..they have shed too much blood and must surely pay for it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics by fizzy94(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Y is he wearn outdated bluttoth earpiece.
Aboki will b abokki
Ode, that's the new wireless earpiece Apple introduced for their iPhones

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics by madjune(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Let me see how he would catch all of them after announcing his arrival.

Anyway, some of these police officers looks too well fed bikonu.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics by Nickijoy(f): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
;DBaba don show

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics by iluvdonjazzy: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Crime Buster ko, Busta Rhymes ni.
He should do and arrive at Sambisa. Let us see if he can bust Shekau.
Till then, he is just a regular olopa with plenty publicity..
there is nothing like Shekau my dear.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics by Tunks2017(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
kaydp:
Where is Evans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says / Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.