Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Atheism. God Does Not Exist. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism. God Does Not Exist. (7642 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism. God Does Not Exist. by MuttleyLaff: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
vaxx:
whatever You think of me is not my business.
i am not an atheist simple.
vaxx, the only remote thought I had of you is,
finding you're smart and sophisticated, you travel and you're worthy to have discussion with
I am not losing any sleep over whether you are an atheist or not. Sorry.
You have no idea
Re: Atheism. God Does Not Exist. by MuttleyLaff: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
budaatum:
Or maybe you need to go to Specsavers?!
Kikikiki ki. My mayne got jokes innit

budaatum:
Below is a sample from the site!
The list is detailed and I was amazed someone had actually gone to the extent as to list them.
If you have specific questions about what you quoted, be obliged to ask please.

Greek mythology
Aeolus, god and Ruler of the Winds
Anemoi, (in Greek, Ἄνεμοι — "winds" ) were Greek wind gods.
Boreas, god of the north wind and of winter.
Eurus, god of the unlucky east or southeast wind.[/b]
Take the relationship to gods, for instance.
Start with the gods of Europe, and how the Europeans evolved their ideas of the gods over time.
First they had many gods who intervened in everything, including the wind and individual peoples' fate.
But gradually, they realised these gods of things were so absurd that they abandoned them all for one superior god who intervened in the wind and individual fate.
1800 years later, here they are abandoning that one god and becoming atheists.

- © budaatum

OK, rewind the clock back a bit and retry

In relation to the above reproduced remark you made about gods of Europe,
and how the Europeans evolved their ideas of the gods over time etcetera
the wikipedia link in your first responder DOESNT list the names of these gods of Europe and their countries

My interest solely and only is in the list the names of these gods of Europe and their countries
Nothing else, less or beyond interests me

I careless about Greek mythology,
please list me the names of these gods of Europe and their countries
Can I be or get more specific than that?

1 Like

Re: Atheism. God Does Not Exist. by budaatum: 12:26am On May 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

I careless about Greek mythology,
please list me the names of these gods of Europe and their countries
Can I be or get more specific than that?
See me see trouble. Muttley wants me to read and decipher it for him! Na wa o!

Ok. You see where it says Basque Mythology, in bold? That Basque was a region located in the western Pyrenees, straddling the border between France and Spain on the coast of the Bay of Biscay.

Do you see where it says Greek Mythology? That would be the region called Greece at the time.

See where it says Roman mythology? That would be the Roman empire of its day. And so on and so on.

All three posted above are in Europe. There are many more, and for outside Europe, with their wind gods, listed at the link I posted. If you have any issue apart from asking me to copy and paste it, let me know.
Re: Atheism. God Does Not Exist. by ogyunging(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=vaxx post=67114886][/quote]

Beautiful write up. Magnificent!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is In The Best Position To Bless You; Your Parents Or Pastor / The Fornication Of Yahweh / Locate The Keys And Open The Door To Your Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.