Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography (2574 Views)

What Is The Religious Demography Of The South West ? / FG Begins Animal Census And Identification / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by ImperialYoruba: 1:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigeria, a country made of two races

1. Yoruba
2. Others

5 Likes

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by Truthcat: 1:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Right on!
ImperialYoruba:

1. Yoruba
2. Others
Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by hurumnanya: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2018
It's actually Igbo and others

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by DabLord: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2018
hurumnanya:
It's actually Igbo and others
5% abi?mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by ihitenansa: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2018
no be lie (graphic images)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by BankeSmalls(f): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
no be lie

please ads graphic images abeg, now I can't eat after this pic of Ibadan

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by ihitenansa: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Right ho!

5 Likes

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by maxnedu11(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2018
why do you create a thread to stir up people and encourage tribalism. too bad

2 Likes

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by musa234(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2018
Nonsense.. Is it the asslickers? The Yoruba are cowards who don't have a say in Nigeria.. We lead, the Yorubas follow, ask your obas, they all wish to become emir's someday.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by FinBalor: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
no be lie (graphic images)
Next time add graphics biko. So people still live like this in the West?

7 Likes

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by Cooly100: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2018
Why Yorubas creates threads to open themselves up to mockery, beats me.

See how the guy will stop replying to his own thread and go into hiding...just reading to see how he is pummelled..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by hurumnanya: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2018
DabLord:
5% abi?mtcheeew
See this one. How many votes did Jonathan get? How many Yorubas live outside southwest? There number of hausa people in Aba alone is more than the whole Yoruba's residing in south east. My brother if u think its easy come to south east and win Rep or LG or even council chairman. Abeg its Igbo and others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by Cooly100: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

1. Yoruba
2. Others

May be...

3 Likes

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by ImperialYoruba: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:
Why Yorubas creates threads to open themselves up to mockery, beats me.

See how the guy will stop replying to his own thread and go into hiding...just reading to see how he is pummelled..

I opened it for you. grin
Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by shallysgirl: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

1. Yoruba
2. Others
Makes no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by ImperialYoruba: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
shallysgirl:
Makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense to Yorubas and Buhari.
Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Don't add Lagos,that's a no mans land

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by NdiaraIGBO: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Grinch:
Don't add Lagos,that's a no mans land

Ode.....have your children started learning their Yoruba?
Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by 4kDdullard: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Could somebowie check out Osun Idps and Ibadan amajiri
:oGraphic Images pls shocked

2 Likes

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Ode.....have your children started learning their Yoruba?
Fool...we don't need it,because is as worthless as u are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by 4kDdullard: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by 4kDdullard: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
BankeSmalls:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by spartan117(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
What kind of useless thread is this?
I find Beauty in every part of Nigeria

This is the Nigeria of my dreams!

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by 4kDdullard: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
The afonja coward wey open this useless thread has taken to his heels. Afonja= coward and hypocrite and traitor

2 Likes

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by NdiaraIGBO: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Grinch:
Fool...we don't need it,because is as worthless as u are.

Olosi, yet you can't live in your igbo jungle....

Shameless IDP people
Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Shameless IDP people
Hate go kill u grin grin grin..singing Lagos is a no mans land...go hug transformer..... I will still say it till tomorrow... Lagos is a no mans land. Ibadan wei we leave for una,nobi brown roof still dey there? grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by 4kDdullard: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Shameless IDP people

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by NdiaraIGBO: 1:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Grinch:
Hate go kill u grin grin grin..singing Lagos is a no mans land...go hug transformer..... I will still say it till tomorrow... Lagos is a no mans land. Ibadan wei we leave for una,nobi brown roof still dey there? grin grin grin

Foolish fantasy, let any igbo leader repeat that statement and see fire burn you down. As for you chant or sing it as much as you like to relieve your pains. It wouldn't change a thing!
Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by NdiaraIGBO: 1:10am On Apr 15, 2018
4kDdullard:
The afonja coward wey open this useless thread has taken to his heels. Afonja= coward and hypocrite and traitor

Igbo go suffer, I swear !
Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Foolish fantasy, let any igbo leader repeat that statement and see fire burn you down. As for you chant or sing it as much as you like to relieve your pains. It wouldn't change a thing!
Shut up. Beat chest,if see fight now....na to shut Ejor....oooo
Lagos is a no mans land....go change d roofs in Ibadan..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by 4kDdullard: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Igbo go suffer, I swear !
Yorubas are already suffering, internally displaced and beggars everywhere in yoruba land while Igbos are hustlers and landlords in Yoruba land.
Tell me if you are not suffering already now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Census Hold Today This Will Be The Demography by phase1: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Unneccesary thread opened by the OP to ridicule his own people. Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina People Are Cooking Kwankwaso Rice To Celebrate APC Victory.see Pics / Suspension Of Onnogen Is Constitutional. See What The Constitution Says. / Rochas Okorocha Wins Senate- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.