Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? (3363 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Apr 14, 2018
What does it mean when you go to the restaurant with someone and he sits somewhere else?

Is it bad?
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 14, 2018
very bad it means ur not wanted, but do u have body odour?
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by mamagee3(f): 2:33am On Apr 14, 2018
Saviour22:
very bad it means ur not wanted, but do u have body odour?
No.

I don’t.
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:
No.
I don’t.
ok then u need to give ur bf space
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by hurumnanya: 5:45am On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:
What does it mean when you go to the restaurant with someone and he sits somewhere else?

Is it bad?
He is married or in a relationship he values more than yours. You don't need a seer to see that

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by minexpo(m): 5:47am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin...make i laugh

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by tetula123(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2018
be like Na person husband

2 Likes

Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by mikejj(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin walai that guy/bae who does that is has a chest but no heart inside.and must not see wakanda
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by OgahBohz: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2018
(in R.kelly's voice) it's sign of a victory .....!

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2018
The other time u said Ur bf don't like to take you out but takes other girls out. Now this.. Check yourself lady something isn't right about you.

3 Likes

Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2018

When Your Village People(VP) Say you Cant Marry. My Sister You Cant marry o...

They Have Already Named Their Shrine After You...
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
The other time u said Ur bf don't like to take you out but takes other girls out. Now this.. Check yourself lady something isn't right about you.
Kikiki
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by bobydo: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:

Is it bad?

Simply means you are not his size
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by SoapQueen(f): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:

Is it bad?

It is. He isn't proud of you.
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Foodforthought: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Maybe u eat like pig...What else do u want us to tell you?

2 Likes

Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by IdeyFindWife: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:

Is it bad?

Ah, it's bad o.

He doesn't wanna be seen with you in public but wants to smash you codedly. He will sent you given the first option. No matter how you're seeing it or catching feelings, he's just logging in for the sexxx.

If he catches you, he will way you rush rush, ur puna will cry tongue
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Kobicove(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2018
That is a red flag you should not ignore
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by damtan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:

Is it bad?
You're always having issues. better go for deliverance.
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by MissRaine69(f): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Get up and leave
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Get up sit next to him grin if he changes seat again....... :X
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by falcon01: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee its because you are getting old and he needs a younger bae
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by missingribs: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:

Is it bad?
Una fight for road b4 u reach d restaurant
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
SMH...
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Heloct(f): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
You just make things up and bring on here...
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by enm(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:

Is it bad?

Simple as A. B. C
He doesn't want to be seen with you because you are not in his future and someone else is. Someone he value and respect more than you and am suspecting that the chances of seeing or coming in contact with people who know him and the someone is high in that location. So thank your star, count your blessing and name them one by one and give God the glory and move on. He is with you because of what he is gaining from you.

Happened to me in the past, but the mumu me was so much in love to the extent that my faculty of reasoning stop functioning properly. Nowadays whenever i think back to the past i just smile and thank God for His mercy and favour.
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by mamagee3(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
enm:

Simple as A. B. C
He doesn't want to be seen with you because you are not in his future and someone else is. Someone he value and respect more than you and am suspecting that the chances of seeing or coming in contact with people who know him and the someone is high in that location. So thank your star, count your blessing and name them one by one and give God the glory and move on. He is with you because of what he is gaining from you.

Happened to me in the past, but the mumu me was so much in love to the extent that my faculty of reasoning stop functioning properly. Nowadays whenever i think back to the past i just smile and thank God for His mercy and favour.
He later came back and sat with me

He said he was looking for me.
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Funkybabee(f): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Did u dress presentable
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
mamagee3:

What kinda sh1t is that?
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
mamagee3:

Is it bad?

It means there was someone there he needed to hide your relationship from.

mamagee3:

Riiiiiiiiiggggghhhht.

Actually, he came back after the person he was hiding you from left smiley

I just hope it's not one of his inlaws angry
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by benzene00: 5:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Ok[center][/center][url][/url]is operated
Re: When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? by wildkat: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2018
mamagee3:

Check your village. Probably the gods are just sipping bear on your matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Marry A Guy Who Has These 8 Bad Habit / Can We Change Fate? / Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.