Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes (48535 Views)

Updated: Syrian Air Defense Forces Shoot Down “enemy Objects” Over Damascus / Israeli Warplanes Destroy Syrian Radar And Air Defences / VID: Syrian Air Defense Intercept 71 out of 103 missiles fired By U.S,U.K,France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by gregyboy(m): 5:08am On Apr 14, 2018
And buhari was insulted by same Donald trump

this year ... Bubu intending to go and asslick him for good compliment....

Still Wonder why the most populous black nation cant even grow some balls for once like fellow syria. It seems the only balls they have grown is for d oppression of d harmless citizens nicknaming terrorist

Donald trump voice.....

The president is sick ...the country is sick ...and the citizen gat n o balls...

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:09am On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
USA should try north korea

Clearly you’re living in a cave.
North Korea is no match for America. The hunger in NK alone is devastating enough, talk more of a full blown out war with The U.S.

NK had to listen to China and back down- sanctions has finished them.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by hurumnanya: 5:10am On Apr 14, 2018
America has always been a bully since 13B.C

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by viktagorion: 5:10am On Apr 14, 2018
This is not looking good at all.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by obonujoker(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

North Korea is no match for America. The hunger in NK alone is devastating enough, talk more of a full blown out war with The U.S.

That guy is a muslim, so he is anti US

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

What is this one even saying? Can't you Read? 13 Of their Missiles just got DESTROYED and you're here spitting gibberish. How do you think those missiles were destroyed? by Syrian air power alone? The era of US dominance is over and special Thanks to Vladmir Putin and Russia for making that happen. And if them try "Anyhow" them go see "Anyhow". THIS IS NOT LIBYA!!!

And who is gonna show America anyhow? Russia ?
Don’t be too quick to jump into conclusions because you hate America. Russia cannot still stand the U.S and as imperfect as America is, I still prefer them as super power compared to Russia or China.
Btw they will stay on as super power till the world ends.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by obonujoker(m): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Don’t be too quick to jump into conclusions because you hate America. Russia cannot still stand the U.S and as imperfect as America is, I still prefer them as super power compared to Russia or China.

Lol... thanks for telling him.... if not for US ehn... imagine Russia or China as world power....

16 Likes

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2018
obonujoker:

That guy is a muslim, so he is anti US

Oh makes sense.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by NdiaraIGBO: 5:14am On Apr 14, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

I am sure you live in Nigeria swallowing all the BS you are fed by CNN! Like I said let USA try North Korea if they dare.

You think they are negotiating due to sanctions? Negotiating what? Have they given up anything? They are willing to talk now because they have completed their nuclear deterrence programme, they are negotiating from the the position of great power.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by AreaFada2: 5:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Lighthouseman:
Syria has shown resilience in the face of thus war fighting terrorists such as isis et al.
How are we sure the so called chemical attack eminated from the syrian govt and nit jihadist to curry support from the west?

This is the question nobody wants to ask.

But funny nobody asks after the fake news from the West about Saddam's biological weapon just 15 years ago.
Assad is by no means an innocent choir boy, but there are many countries and groups of terrorists capable of having and using those weapons to spite or implicate any country.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:18am On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

I am sure you live in Nigeria swallowing all the BS you are fed by CNN! Like I said let USA try North Korea if they dare.

Born in London, moved around and I can confidently say I have had the pleasure of seeing the world from a different perspective. smiley

I should advise you to not assume and conclude regarding the lives of others. It’s smarter to just ask simple questions.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by alienvirus: 5:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Syria-Russia did well here. The targets were evacuated before the attack. Air defence activated immediately after Trump's announcement.

If Russian and Syria should launch any attack, then war begins. I hope that doesn't happen. World War is now in the hands on Putin and Assad

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Polskywolsky: 5:20am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:
AMERICA HAS FAILED!!! UNCLE PUTIN IS THE BOSS cool

No Chemical Weapons ANYWHERE! Only Western Propaganda.
Thank God for Russia, America would have been getting their way in this world anyhow they like if not for them. But Russia and Syria have de-stabilized that Balance. Awesome!
Spoken like a true juhadist...kwontinue

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by NdiaraIGBO: 5:21am On Apr 14, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Emotional answer.

How many adversaries has the USA faced? None ever. So I don't really know where the tag Super Power comes from.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MrMystrO(m): 5:21am On Apr 14, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

True, but America is has turned into an Imperialist Terrorist Organization and their Leaders have become nothing but Jewish puppets only loyal to the state of Israel. Their Legitimate Right to be the leader of the Free world has been compromised by all the Atrocities they've committed over the years. It's high time they Are checked or else if Left unchecked, their imperialistic monopolistic tendencies Could turn into something Else which could prove dangerous for the world and I'm Glad Russia and China is there to check them. In other words, These checks and Balance is Good for both America and also for the world at large. Have a great morning.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by malele(m): 5:21am On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You think they are negotiating due to sanctions? Negotiating what? Have they given up anything? They are willing to talk now because they have completed their nuclear deterrence programme, they are negotiating from the the position of great power.

U are myopic . Hate will kill u

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by olanshi: 5:22am On Apr 14, 2018
[b]

They want to repeat the same thing they did in Iraq, they lied that Saddam Hussein had Nuclear Weapon which they later said they got a wrong Intel and No one was held accountable for the war crime not even The then President George Bush!

The United States of America is the Most/Biggest Terrorist in the world that finance mercenaries, terrorist groups in order to destabilize the world peace, to cripple the world economy and to have unending problem to different countries politics...

After Saddam Hussein was killed due to false allegations of having Weapons of mass destructions, they also attacked Ghadafi just because of politics and economic strength/strategies he want African Union to lay down which may cripple the US Dollars.. They first act like an underdog and come after you with sanctions and they military activities. Till date both countries (Iraq and Libya) are never economical or politically stable.. Not to talk about Afghanistan.

Well if not for the Russian Presence in Syria, by now Al-saad would have been a died man! All this missile interceptors are built by Russia, putin once said that we know who and who funds the mercenaries that rebels against the Syria Government and that it is about the highest paid that this mercenaries will fight for.

The world need peace and to restore Humanity!

[/b]

24 Likes

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by NdiaraIGBO: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2018
malele:

U are myopic . Hate will kill u

What is myopic or hateful about my views, please explain?
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 14, 2018
No one should involve us in all these wahala as we have enough on our plate right now. With the introop of protestesters into Abuja, I wonder how today gonna turn out.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:24am On Apr 14, 2018
alienvirus:
Putin was not kidding either. Shutting down US weapons is enough response already.

In this case, they weren’t particularly shut down. The defense system did its work. I meant a full confrontation with US forces was at the back of my mind when I expressed my desires for Russia’s response. Tired of arguments between Trump and Putin and as inhumane as I may sound, Syria is already at war- US and Russia might as well use Syria as a venue for the battle.

I’m being silly.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MrMystrO(m): 5:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Polskywolsky:

Spoken like a true juhadist...kwontinue

I know if u want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book but then i still want u to Read this

http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/04/08/the-real-reason-why-theres-war-in-syria/

and i hope you prove me wrong and do.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by AreaFada2: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Some things never change.

We all had a similar argument 15 years ago. Before invasion of Iraq. Many said USA will crush Iraq in no time.

My argument was crush Saddam and his army yes, but replace him with whom? Who will stabilize Iraq after the war? It sounded like a rhetorical question then.

How will Muslims worldwide (aside US allies in the Gulf) react to invasion of Iraq? Only few took my question seriously.

Well, we all now know better. Terrorism ballooned and still raging till now. Including ISIS, AQIM, Boko Haram, etc.

Again after all these new strikes and possible quicker exit of Assad, what will happen to Syria that is already battered? 15 to 20 years of further civil war to rival Somalia? Libya is still there as a recent reminder.

Only time will tell.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:25am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

True, but America is has turned into an Imperialist Terrorist Organization and their Leaders have become nothing but Jewish puppets only loyal to the state of Israel. Their Legitimate Right to be the leader of the Free world has been compromised by all the Atrocities they've committed over the years. It's high them they Are checked or else if Left unchecked, their imperialistic monopolistic tendencies Could turn into something Else which could prove dangerous for the world and I'm Glad Russia and China is there to check them. In other words, These checks and Balance is Good for both America and also for the world at large. Have a great morning.

Makes sense.

Have a good day.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by malele(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

What is myopic or hateful about my views, please explain?

Ur views are biased
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by malele(m): 5:28am On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

The only country now that can challenge Usa is russia

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:28am On Apr 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Some things never change.

We all had a similar argument 15 years ago. Before invasion of Iraq. Many said USA will crush Iraq in no time.

My argument was crush Saddam and his army yes, but replace him with whom? Who stabilize Iraq after the war? It sounded like a rhetorical question then.

How will Muslims worldwide (aside US allies in the Gulf) react to invasion of Iraq? Only few took my question seriously.

Well, we all now know better. Terrorism ballooned and still raging till now. Including ISIS, AQIM, Boko Haram, etc.

Again after all these new strikes and possible quicker exit of Assad, what will happen to Syria that is already battered? 15 to 20 years of civil further civil war to rival Somalia? Libya is still there as a recent reminder.

Only time will tell.

It is sad that these wars mostly affects the people of these countries.
The world would be a better place if war wasn’t an alternative but I’m afraid it has happened and it is not gonna stop, sadly.
We can only pray it doesn’t ever end up on our doorstep.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by NdiaraIGBO: 5:29am On Apr 14, 2018
malele:

Ur views is biased

Ok, so I am no longer hateful and myopic but biased? You are responding to this news rather emotionally......dont know why.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MrGoogle88: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2018
The US goes into any country to kill innocent women and children while the world cheers them on...not fair

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Follygunners: 5:33am On Apr 14, 2018
olaniyi50:
All you are good at is "bringing down your country" without contributing anything meaningful to her development. *spits*

na dem dem...
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by malele(m): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2018
olaniyi50:
All you are good at is "bringing down your country" without contributing anything meaningful to her development. *spits*

The country is down already, there is nothing to contribute to this dead country

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by NdiaraIGBO: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2018
malele:

The country is down already, there is nothing to contribute to this dead country

Biafran spotted!

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by kevoh(m): 5:39am On Apr 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No one should involve us in all these wahala as we have enough on our plate right now. With the introop of protestesters into Abuja, I wonder how today gonna turn out.
Oh you noticed that too. Saw a lot of them in different buses along the Kubwa express way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) / Ghana Kings Gifted The Queen Solid Gold Palanquin Miniature In 1961 (Video) / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50