Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. (7030 Views)

Despite Owing Pensioners, Wike Buys 16 Suvs For Rivers Federal Lawmakers / Osun Government Splashes N260M On Cars For Lawmakers, Despite Owing Pensioners / Despite Owing 8months Salary, Ikpeazu Spends N500m To Inspect Uncompleted Projec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by stacyadams: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Dem dey busy dey show me how abia state don Turn heaven for A I T .meanwhile pensioners for abia .hunger wan kill em

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by appsdope(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Don4eva:

He said the truth, the Truth is always painful, enough of puppet governors in Abia. Abia deserves to have their choice.

Orji uzor installed T. A. Orji
T. A Orji installed O. Ikpeazu
They keep sucking the state dry even when they leave office, why won't the governor owe? How will they develop the state?

He said as long he is their so, he should be given more time.
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by 400billionman: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2018
igbozionism:
nairaland has gone to the dogs. how can the mods move unverified news like this to front page? I can't actually talk for pensioners but my father is an active worker in the state ministry of education and he receives his salary when due. there is no case of owing for now.

pls mods some people here are political jobbers and it will be wrong for you to give them the audience for their propaganda.
Who told you that it is unverified news? Pls stop already

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Mires: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Don4eva:
Abia has been in political slavery since 1999, no infrastructure, no salary, no pension and worst of it all is how few people close to the government celebrate mediocrity.
All we are saying is give us FREE and FAIR election come 2019.
Abia will speak with one mind
God bless his own state.
Amen

It is easier said than done. I have watched at the politics of Abia state keenly from 1999 till now. It surprises my imagination that Abia State governors from then till now are the worst set of Governors in the history of Nigeria and yet they all get re-elected by the same Ndi Abia. Some of them even after eight years of "milking" the state, will ne elected to the Senate. To this effect, I will only be surprise if Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is not re-elected for second term despite his below average performance in the last three years in office.

Ndi Abia is yet to come in terms on the reality of the day. Whether to say no to the sales of their votes for #1,000 or to secure and defend their votes. They should at least look at their neighbouring states; Akwa Ibom and Rivers and possibly stretched further to the State being govern by Okorowusa

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by hisgrace090: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
As other state are commissioning project abia state is also ready owing everybody, not even a single project to show.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by okerekeikpo: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ikpeazu is a beast and a useless man

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by MYDEBBY(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
This Jinx must be broken,we all must arise in Abia State and ensure that we demonstrate in front of the government house on the 19th of April.Am convening the protest,incompetencies and levity in governance in Abia state must stop.Salaries and all allowances must be paid,other states have utilised their Paris fund to offset all arrears of salaries,Enugu state even went to the extent of paying 13th Month last December. Its because they take abians for a ride due to the 1k they share to them to buy their consciences,but this must stop.Avians arise and stop selling the future of your children into the hands of this occultic politician. Join me as we protest in front of Government house on Thursday 19th day of April.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by godwin120alex: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
T.A Orji was worst l learnt he pays one month out of every quarter.
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by reechest: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
igbozionism:
nairaland has gone to the dogs. how can the mods move unverified news like this to front page? I can't actually talk for pensioners but my father is an active worker in the state ministry of education and he receives his salary when due. there is no case of owing for now.

pls mods some people here are political jobbers and it will be wrong for you to give them the audience for their propaganda.

I refuse to believe you if you are talking about Abia State here...

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by tribalmall: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
seguno2:

Are you having a competition for the most useless governor in our country?
Or why bring tribalism into the matter

Tribalism is part n parcel of Nigeria now let him air is opinion. Igbos on this forum have been making noise up n down. You should watch out for that and castigate them for at least two years before you start quoting anybody defending the Yoruba here.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by urchpath(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
igbozionism:

Mr Man keep mute ok. My mother is a secondary school teacher in abia state currently being owed 5 months salary, and my father is a pensioner currently being owed over 11 months pension. Ofcourse the issue of gratuity is forgotten cos it was last paid in 2002 in abia state.

Pls try and confirm agin if your father works in abia state.

I'm suspecting you are Ikpeazu's boy.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Okoyeebos: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
How would you vote OUK, TA Orji and this big headed Ikpeazu as governors and expect God not to punish you people?

Since Abians have proven to be incapable of ruling themselves effectively, a time is coming when we would have to impose credible leaders on the people Abia state since the people dont want to have sense

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by igbozionism(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
400billionman:
Who told you that it is unverified news? Pls stop already

what is rh source o verification? which newspaper carried out research and published it?. anyone can come on an anonymous forum and claim anything
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by urchpath(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
igbozionism:

what is rh source o verification? which newspaper carried out research and published it?. anyone can come on an anonymous forum and claim anything

You are obviously Ikpeazu's boy.
You sound so pained that the truth has been unvailed to to public.
I seriously doubt you know the present economical and infrastructural situation in abia. Cos if you do, you would not be sounding like you have sold out your conscience.
Bro people are really languishing in abia state cos of no salaries.
Kindly advice your oga to pay civil servants and pensioners their money mbok.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by iHart(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
igbozionism:

stop saying what you don't know. t a is the worst governor in abia state but one thing he didn't joke with is workers salary. pls stop spreading false information based on here say here say. I live in aba but currently schooling in owerri. so I know things happening in abia cuz that is where my family resides
Guy, you are lying. My mother is being owed 9 months pensions and her gratuity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
urchpath:

I seriously doubt you know the present economical and infrastructural situation in abia. Cos if you do, you would not be sounding like you have sold out your conscience.

He asked a valid question which demands a better response
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by seguno2: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
tribalmall:

Tribalism is part n parcel of Nigeria now let him air is opinion. Igbos on this forum have been making noise up n down. You should watch out for that and castigate them for at least two years before you start quoting anybody defending the Yoruba here.

Do you think that tribalism is what makes our country a shittyhole nation of fantastically corrupt people like you and me?
Have you gone through my post history to see how I have been castigating others or you are one of those Nigerians whom Femi Adesina called intellectually lazy
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by igbozionism(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
urchpath:

if you go through my post you will see imthat I am pro Igbo and I don't do abia vs IMO vs anambra etc shit. in fact, I have not defended any state government but what I won't allow is unnecessary lies against someone. Abians voted for Alex oti and me inclusive. infact, Alex won in 11 LGA out of the 17LGAS in abia state. so I don't like ikpeazu for any reason because we thought that he will be a continuation of t a orji but in terms of salary payment and building of roads, ikpeazu has really tried compared to t a orji. the only problem people are having with him is his clannish attitude of filling the state civil service with his ngwa brethren.
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by WisdomFlakes: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
tribalmall:

Don't mind that hypocrite. He's actually an Igboman using a Yoruba moniker to deceive people. It is only when yorubas expose igbo hypocrisy that he begins to preach about tribalism when he is in fact the biggest tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by igbozionism(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
iHart:
Guy, you are lying. My mother is being owed 9 months pensions and her gratuity!

just like I said earlier, I can't vouch for pensions and gratuity cuz I don't have retired people in the service but I can only speak about active workers
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by WisdomFlakes: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
seguno2:

Do you think that tribalism is what makes our country a shittyhole nation of fantastically corrupt people like you and me?
Have you gone through my post history to see how I have been castigating others or you are one of those Nigerians whom Femi Adesina called intellectually lazy

Keep quiet there you hypocrite. I will keep exposing your double standard because you are a fraud. If the topic was about Aregbesola, Lagos, or some other SouthWest governor, you would have dropped more than one comment bashing them, but because it is about a SouthEast state the only comment you could make was to criticize someone who was highlighting the hypocrisy that you and your kinsmen are well known for.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Nossa(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
igbozionism:

stop saying what you don't know. t a is the worst governor in abia state but one thing he didn't joke with is workers salary. pls stop spreading false information based on here say here say. I live in aba but currently schooling in owerri. so I know things happening in abia cuz that is where my family resides

I think you're the political jobber here, my mother just retired two months ago, she's being owed her salaries and allowances while she was in service and no pension has been paid so far.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by sweerychick(f): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
KenOne:
Imagine if it were to be Rochas Okorocha. Now crusader of good governance will go mute because is not Okorocha.
Rochas is owing more than 20 months pension

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by seguno2: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Keep quiet there you hypocrite. I will keep exposing your double standard because you are a fraud. If the topic was about Aregbesola, Lagos, or some other SouthWest governor, you would have dropped more than one comment bashing them, but because it is about a SouthEast state the only comment you could make was to criticize someone who was highlighting the hypocrisy that you and your kinsmen are well known for.

Se o we’ju ni abi won lala fun e?
If you are not intellectually lazy as Femi Adesina said about his employers, we the people of Nigeria, you would know that only stakeholders are primarily concerned about the rot in their societies. Can you please redeem yourself?
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by ikennaoma(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
igbozionism:

stop saying what you don't know. t a is the worst governor in abia state but one thing he didn't joke with is workers salary. pls stop spreading false information based on here say here say. I live in aba but currently schooling in owerri. so I know things happening in abia cuz that is where my family resides.

if you go through my post you will see that I am pro Igbo and I don't do abia vs IMO vs anambra etc shit. in fact, I have not defended any state government but what I won't allow is unnecessary lies against someone. Abians voted for Alex oti and me inclusive. infact, Alex won in 11 LGA out of the 17LGAS in abia state. so I don't like ikpeazu for any reason because we thought that he will be a continuation of t a orji but in terms of salary payment and building of roads, ikpeazu has really tried compared to t a orji. the only problem people are having with him is his clannish attitude of filling the state civil service with his ngwa brethren

just like I said earlier, I can't vouch for pensions and gratuity cuz I don't have retired people in the service but I can only speak about active workers

For clarity sake... He is owing active workers more than five months salary....the governor is a wicked human being... TA is Far better than him in terms of salary payment
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by WisdomFlakes: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
seguno2:

Se o we’ju ni abi won lala fun e?
If you are not intellectually lazy as Femi Adesina said about his employers, we the people of Nigeria, you would know that only stakeholders are primarily concerned about the rot in their societies. Can you please redeem yourself?

Your gimmicks can only work on your fellow ipob kinsmen. I have already exposed you as an Igbo impostor and fraud on another thread so stop deceiving yourself. For as long as you continue to poke your dirty nose in the affairs of Yoruba people while your own southeast states are worse off and you keep quiet and give them a pass, you will keep getting exposed for your hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
1.How can he pay when he was foisted on the people

2.How can he pay when people like T.A Orji and son,Chief Onyenma Ugochukwu,Senators Abaribe,Ohuabuighinwa, et al are still living.

3.How can he pay when he has more mouths to share than the previous administration.

4.How can he pay when anything under the skirt lords over him.

5.How can he pay when he claims to spend N5billion on a flyover that's not worth up to N500million

6.How can he pay when he uses N900 million to repair, not construct, a less than 4km road

7.How can he pay when he is being held up by oath of alligience to the evil forces that call themselves"all the way"...

8.How can he pay when he had never seen N10million before being rigged in as a Governor.

9.How can he pay when he married a woman with bitter breast milk who demoted a civil servant just for complaining to her about not being paid.

10.How can he pay when some workers union are playing politics.

11.How can he pay when he is being bullied around by the first term legislator( T.A Orji's son)who became the majority leader of the house, who made him the Governor against the wish of his father.

Abia State has never been lucky with atleast a moderate rogue since 1999...
1999-2007....Rich Rogue...rigged in...people voted for Ogbulafor
2007-2015...Greedy Rogue...rigged in...people voted for Onyenma Ugochukwu
2015-now....Hungry Rogue...rigged in...people voted for Alex Oti

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Your gimmicks can only work on your fellow ipob kinsmen. I have already exposed you as an Igbo impostor and fraud on another thread so stop deceiving yourself. For as long as you continue to poke your dirty nose in the affairs of Yoruba people while your own southeast states are worse off and you keep quiet and give them a pass, you will keep getting exposed for your hypocrisy.

We keep going tribal while these vampires are eating up our collective wealth, let's all stop this...We have a common enemy here...
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by gentlechyke(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
igbozionism:

if you go through my post you will see imthat I am pro Igbo and I don't do abia vs IMO vs anambra etc shit. in fact, I have not defended any state government but what I won't allow is unnecessary lies against someone. Abians voted for Alex oti and me inclusive. infact, Alex won in 11 LGA out of the 17LGAS in abia state. so I don't like ikpeazu for any reason because we thought that he will be a continuation of t a orji but in terms of salary payment and building of roads, ikpeazu has really tried compared to t a orji. the only problem people are having with him is his clannish attitude of filling the state civil service with his ngwa brethren.

It seems you're mentally unstable. Why are you copying your comment and reposting...and you are here defending the undefendable. It's obvious of what the op has said. Stop being stupid already. Don't allow me curse your generation
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by tribalmall: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
seguno2:

I know you father n a large % of your tribesmen say about 98.765% of your tribesmen are part of those Adesina refer to as being intellectually lazy. In fact I know they are not only intellectually Lazy but are intellectually retardedd.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Okezie Ikpeazu, that's not fair!

I have always say that Abia has not being gifted with good leaders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line / Kogi Government Sues EFCC, Demands ₦35 Billion In Damages / Efcc Arrests Arik Air’s Chief Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.