Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. (7029 Views)

Despite Owing Pensioners, Wike Buys 16 Suvs For Rivers Federal Lawmakers / Osun Government Splashes N260M On Cars For Lawmakers, Despite Owing Pensioners / Despite Owing 8months Salary, Ikpeazu Spends N500m To Inspect Uncompleted Projec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Megaideas(f): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
He is still busy campaigning for 2019. God will deliver us from your demonic hands.
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by 7lives: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
seguno2:

Are you having a competition for the most useless governor in our country?
Or why bring tribalism into the matter

Nonsense post, did you people ever mind your business?.
You come online to downplay the achievements of those who are working in SW while your SITTING DUCKS Governors are playing GHOST MODE.
You people think you can HIDE your governor's INCOMPETENCE for long?.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Those of you saying government is owing you, did the government call you to work for them? Is it not you that carried your certificate and went to look for job in civil services and all those low income jobs in the government, the government employed you so whatever they give you, you take or you quit, same thing happens in private institutions.. Besides the sooner you embrace entrepreneurship the better for you because instead of relaxing in your office doing nothing but gisting and expecting salary at the end of the month or pension when you retire you could easily be your own boss and pay yourself from a small business to support your life..most of them are married, why do you marry when you are low income earner, worst part is they end up giving birth to alot of kids and expect the government to train them for you.. The sooner you stop depending on the government the better for you .. Besides there are a lot of old retired people in the Civil service, you all should die so government can see money to pay those who are active,
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by cjfbn: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
OP is right. My mum has not been paid for more than a year now. She works with the university primary school. I wonder how people sleep knowing that people can't feed.
I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Okwyjesus(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Abia don't have governor since 1999. Am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Cassie74: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
kstyle2:
Na wa. How do these governors sleep at night knowing fully well that salaries, pensions are been owed. When budget is presented, i want to believe that provisions for salaries are stated. So why then cant these monies be paid.
The worst part of all this rubbish is that this governor will walk on streets and people will cheer him on. This same man will state his desire to contest again in the next elections and people will canvass for him. So bad

Heard he has already been given the nod to continue... his second tenure is sure.... smh for these jokers... I just tire for Abia joor
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Roger3D(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
talk2archy:
we need a change of government in abia state.
Nope. You urgently need Biafra
Re: Abia State Government Owing Pensioners 8months Salary. by Kamsichime(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2018
Dis governor is d worst i hv seen no good road,infrastructures etc yet vanguard is giving him award for failures! #voteoutvoi2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe / Emefiele: Bandits, Terrorists Cause Of Nigeria’s Inflation / Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.