Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (64354 Views)

The Goodies From The Rwanda Govt. To It's People As A Result Of The Pandemic. / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Charles478: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

One can imagine the terror then. We don't even have a grave site to honour the victims of genocide. Well, I guess Benue state is doing that with their own people on our behalf.
Create ur topic on Biafra and stop disturbing us here.

9 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by tabisegroup(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Chaaiiii...

I'll com back to comment on it, for now I'm booking game

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by pawesome(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The Biafran genocide of 1966-70 took 3,000,000 live, and Nigerians are trying to cover it up.
weldone madam counting board...
And you guys are busy shouting Biafra...imagine what will happen now if it turns out to b a full fledged war...it will b worse

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Charles478:

Create ur topic on Biafra and stop disturbing us here.

Why are you feeling disturbed. The creator of this thread isn't complaining, so what's your stress?

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Instead their president to go and thank God for 1hundred days in a church.he is busy closing down churches.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Jethrolite(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
HiddenShadow:

This one needs holy strokes of cane angry
You totally lack the ability to reason, people like you can only gain relevance online, in real world situations you're just a fool nobody of importance listens to.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nograv: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Will you shut that ugly and putrid mouth of yours?!Let that thunder return back to you and your lineage.

Ojukwu was right in saying we had a problem with attacks on Igbos in the north, but he was wrong to take us to war..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by YorubaAssasin: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The Biafran genocide of 1966-70 took 3,000,000 live, and Nigerians are trying to cover it up.

That's not true...a fallacy indeed! angry

I only took ~2M souls of which >80% were innocent. I was sent to exile for >45yrs by Orunmila for such act. I was instructed to only go for the culprits but, the Coward ran. undecided

Iya'Lode Osun and Oya pleaded on my behalf... and here I am. I'm back! Stop beating the drums of war, you IPOB miscreants. This time, I'll spear no one. angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Innov8ve1: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Africa is a plague to itself smh, what a fvcked up continent

Contact me if you need a website or blog, contact info is on my profile

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Officialzoe: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2018
BankeSmalls:
FIRST KNOW WHAT A GENOCIDE IS.. THE BIAFRA WAR WASNT A GENOCIDE IT WAS A CIVIL WAR

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2018
okayy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2018
nograv:

Ojukwu was right in saying we had a problem with attacks on Igbos in the north, but he was wrong to take us to war..

Nations were built through Wars. Those who didn't fight with us are either suffering it now or at each other throats!
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Charles478: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Why are you feeling disturbed. The creator of this thread isn't complaining, so what's your stress?
U always look for a way to cause trouble where there is non, the op created a topic on Rwanda genocide, I donno why u are hell bent on bringing in ur Biafra issues here.
Besides Biafra was a war, this is a genocide, u should know the difference.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by onatisi(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2018
musa234:
Rwandans went through so much pains
That war and the war is Liberia are the worst in history. It shows how wicked the heart of a black man is when they are at war

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Azam101: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2018
May we not experience such in Africa again. And for those clamouring for war Almighty Allah will not answer your prayers.

6 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by KingRabota: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
The plane carrying Rwandan President Juvenal Habyarimana, shown here in 1982, is shot down over Kigali.

Rwanda Patriotic Front rebels inspect the wreckage of the plane in which President Juvenal Habyarimana was killed when it crashed on 6 April, sparking the murder of hundreds of thousands of people
I thought his plane was shot down in the 90s?
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
Bodies lies in the street of the Rwanda Capital.

Some 500 Tutsi massacred in a Church.

A young boy covers his face from the stench of dead bodies, July,1994.

A man walking through the field to bury his baby.

There's something captivating & badass about the last picture. I admire people with that kind of inner strength.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by chyckxx(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Loo

Na to bundle am put for booth, gather like 20 snakes wey dey harmless pour am inside the booth and close it.Make him shout her m brains out for 20 minutes before them bundle am out. cheesy grin
This is inhuman, bruh! embarassed
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by onatisi(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Charles478:

U always look for a way to cause trouble where there is non, the op created a topic on Rwanda genocide, I donno why u are hell bent on bringing in ur Biafra issues here.
You sef you no sabi ignore ppl. The more you give them attention,the more they will keep making provocating comments .just ignore them

9 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Azam101: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
Within days, France and Belgium deploy soldiers to evacuate their nationals.

They do not have orders to protect Rwandan civilians.
What do you expect from western nations?

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Follygunners: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Nations were built through Wars. Those who didn't fight with us are either suffering it now or at each other throats!

Bring it on, you savages... You're going down, I swear! angry angry

We'll maim you all once again! Remember the dusk of Jan. 15th 1970! Victoria Ascerta!
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Charles478:

Your ignorance should be caned out of you Mr man. You called starving of defenseless BIAFRA children war and not genocide? A war between a single ethnic group against Nigeria?Where pregnant women are butchered open and their foetus removed while they were still breathing? If not that I just returned from a long ban I would have reduced you to a chunked size with head slamming invective.

16 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by kstyle2(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Despite the genocide faced by rwanda, they've sat up and currently have one of the fastest developing economies in africa. Their power supply issue has beensolved, kigali, the country's capital was voted the cleanest city in africa.
What shocked me the most was when a friend told me that he knew someone in Rwanda who wanted to do some business. He went through the normal process of registering his business and they told him his business license would be ready within 72hrs. The young man, been a Nigerian thought that the 72hrs given will take forever but lo and behold, he said he got a call as well as a mail telling him his license was ready.
Upon getting there, hr asked how much was he going to pay and he was asked why would he pay money for a business that is just starting up and hasn't even started yielding profit. The young man was gobsmacked
Now in my country Nigeria, you will be taxed, youths will come and tell you to pay development fees, environmental fees, sign board fees and so many irrelevant nonsense. The interest rate on loans gotten from banks in nigeria is over 15% whereas japan is less than 3%. Wr honestly have a long way to go and sadly, we aren't on the right path

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by SoNature(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
Displaced Rwandans collect water from a polluted lake near a refugee camp in Benako, Tanzania.

Refugees wait for relief food from the Red Cross near the border between Rwanda and Tanzania.

Those pictures represent what the UN calls humanitarian catastrophe of enormous proportions

I like that phrase grin

War is something that must be avoided by every rational human embarassed
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by thinkdip(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
1994 u mean?
Think the Tanzania president also died in the plane
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by unknownsolja: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2018
Follygunners:
All those Igbos agitating for Biafra... be warned !!! angry

Yoruba Assassin: "It's a pity I had to maim innocent souls while the coward ran away. Orunmila was devastated" sad

Watch out! The Yoruba-Assassin is back and out to get y'all! angry angry

who is this sega abi nitendo playing kid..gtfoh before i back hand you

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Vokians(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2018
War no good at all.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Follygunners: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Your ignorance should be caned out of you Mr man. You called starving of defenseless BIAFRA children war and not genocide? A war between a single ethnic group against Nigeria?Where pregnant women are butchered open and their foetus removed while they were still breathing? If not that I just returned from a long ban I would have reduced you to a chunked size with head slamming invective.

That's strategies of war! Be warned! angry angry
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by mentbrown355(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2018
crying
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by thinkdip(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
1994 u mean?
Think the Burundi president also died in the plane

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.