Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures (44046 Views)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Two Brothers Brutalized By Police While Arguing At A Hotel In Delta. Photos / Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by UmuObiligbo: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

As shared With Caption ..
Police shot and killed my friend and college claiming it was accidental discharge.

Banana  Republic.

Some Animals are more equal than the others.

Nigeria Police have now legalized illegalities thriving on the alter of impunity.

Shackles gang my ankles!

Who will provide the balms that would soothe these wounds

Is it not time we keep vigil against those bold ravaging legalized terrorist and enemies of the common men?

I swear, today #NPF celebrates their ill victories but in no time, their shadows will begin to hunt them.

Instead of protecting lives and properties, Nigeria Police enjoy taking lives and stealing more than the criminals.

They can do most unimaginable things and get away with them. But the have forgotten that God is not dead. He’s very much alive and watching. The pampered child will always find hardships in the absence of his/her parents. Nothing last forever.

What a pity!!!!!

Farewell my Unsung Gallant Friend.

Merciful God, grant Eternal Rest to the faithful departed IJN..... Amen.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1765/peace-corp-cadet-felix-femi-allegedly-killed-by-the-police-while-assisting-them-to-arrest-a-suspected-criminal-in-lagos-see-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2018
The worst police in the world

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by decatalyst(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2018
RIP to the man.

On the other hand, a sheep shouldn't flock with goats. The police force is something else!

7 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by delishpot: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2018
decatalyst:
RIP to the man.

On the other hand, a sheep shouldn't flock with goats. The police force is something else!

Another blame the victim club member.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by UmuObiligbo: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Tohzara(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nigeria Police has always been the antithesis of civilization, professionalism, and sanity.

Primitive, barbaric, corrupt, BUT useless at anything positive.

RIP, young man. I pray you get justice.

21 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's a pity.
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by graphicsgal3000(f): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
GOD!!!! undecided

DO YOU EVEN EXIST SEF undecided

JUST LOOK AT THIS!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by baloest: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
na Nwa o,why all dis shouting by dis black & black
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by congorasta: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
stupid country
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by okerekeikpo: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Police wants to indirectly finish peace corps officers even after Buhari the terrorist did not sign our bill, Buhari is a devil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by seanery: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
FTC at last
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by crackhouse(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Very bad
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Jamesmatic(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
The man dead body no get swag tongue
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
RIP. But isn't peace corps illegal?
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by calddon(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nawao some NPF officers can be humanless. A police man once told a friend dat, "Oga i will kill you here and tell them its accidental discharge and nothing will happen". I just pinch my friend jejely grin

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Emekus92(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
GOD!!!! undecided

JUST LOOK AT THIS!
I Don tell am several times make he end this world.
That is my number one new year resolution

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by BabyApple(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
i do not support police on this, we dont need to generalize that all police are bad. i am not a friend or family to any police the killer police will be hold responsible for what he did. wha do we have to say about those police that lost their lives during the offa robbery. there are some police that work tiredlessly to protect us but the evil one among them wont let the good work show. RIP to the dead. death is inevitable. lets do good

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by letusbepieces: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
AFTER ALL THAT BLOOD FROM THAT YOUNG MAN, IF BUHARI LIKE MAKE HIM NO SIGN, PEACE CORP IS NOW HERE TO STAY.

PEACE CORP IS HERE TO STAY.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by youngberry001(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
e don die shocked
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by linkers: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Set panel of investigation
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Probably was showing muscle when he knows their group is illegal. Rip bro
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Incomplete story
Lets hear the police man side of the story, I can't rush into conclusion with a story on Facebook with no evidence

Nigerian police don't have a good image presently, I agree
But no picture of the said police man, he may have being killed by robbers

It maybe another smear campaign against the police

Btw
Rip man

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by 4kDdullard: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shithole and zoo country!
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by letusbepieces: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
WAT THESE MALAM FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND WE IN THE SOUTH VALUE AND CHERISH IT.

THE MINUTE U TAKE A LIFE, WE IN THE SOUTH INTERPRET IT AS NO GOING BACK.

DEATH IS FOR ALL OF US AND SURELY WE WILL ALL DIE.

HENCE TRYING TO INTIMIDATE, SCARE PEOPLE OR PROVE A POINT WITH DEATH ONLY MAKES US MORE DETERMINED.

PEACE CORP IS HERE TO STAY.

E DONT MATTER HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE U MURDER, THEIR DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN AS IT WILL PROVIDE BASIS FOR THE EXPEDIENT EMERGENCE OF PEACE CORP.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Some people generation will pay for things like this .
IGP Idris don't watch these boys destroying d police. Investigate this.
This is a generation cut off.
I wish I am in position somebody will be heading to the gallows.
Now this is not getting condemned on NL as it should.
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
sad
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Oreofepeters: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
GOD!!!! undecided

JUST LOOK AT THIS!
just look at what you sit down type..

Sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Yinxies(f): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Do you use Glo?

seanery:
FTC at last

1 Like

Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by phayvoursky(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
I'm scared of gun wielding police officers

Arming a police officer is equivalent to arming a fulani herdsman.
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by oyetunder(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oloopa in Yourba mean those who hold sticks... but from the ways they are killing peoppe, they are now oniposi...those who carry coffins.
Re: Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures by Whothecapfits: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
One overzealous IPOB kiss the soil.

A warning to them who refused to heed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband / Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo) / Lagos Area Boys Shoot Police Officer Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.