Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (101782 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by gurunlocker: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
100% true, very common with married women and inside the toilet during that boring SAED lecture or at night before bed time..

If the soldiers catch you, you will leave the camp same day even if you are living in Jupiter.

9 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by royalamour(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by funkymeky: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
This op is still a kid sha. What's special in having sex in nysc camp?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Let's hear it bro...

5 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Timagex(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Its not true!!
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by JideAmuGiaka: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Gazzy88:
HAre You Being Monitored On Your Mobile Phones?
Dial *#61# to find out if your phone (s) is monitored. If monitored, it will show
"Call Forwarding"
If it shows Call Forwarded, then it means POSITIVELY you're being monitored.
To REMOVE Monitoring Device, simply dial ##21# and you will see: Call
Forwarding
Erasure was Successful
Please share to our loved ones for security concerns as we are in PERILOUS
TIMES!
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by habsydiamond(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nigeria youths Bigbrother...... grin grin grin....the difference na say #19,800 per month instead of #46m worth of prize for 3 months

18 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Onechancearmy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by AzizG550(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Baba na true I am a living testimony. I been collect BJ from my yoruba chick for "one corner" inside Edo camp at Okada a night b4 we left camp. Alot of people banged like say tomorrow no dey but na very very codedly o. So na true, shine ur eyes and collect ur national cake no go there go use marching and frog jump kill yourself

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Alaga001(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Comfirn truth, if konji catch you and the only thing is to do one shot @ the back of mmami market

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by pek(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
I am forced to reply this because you said you have not served. If you had, you won't have asked this question. It is in camp you see married women who will remove their wedding bands and give their selves to whoever is available. Some people are so cheap to have sex on the first day of meeting. Sex is free and open you begin to ask yourself if all is well. The moral decadence in various camps is second to none.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Adasun(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
joeaz58:
very true cos I just had sex with a married corper this morning grin
abeg make conscience da jugde una small na grin

5 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by DONADAMS(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
why do you wanna know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
veekid:
What's Sex?

Sex is what your uncle did to your auntie so you can have cousins.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by damilare442: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens
The space is always there.

Back then, during my youth service to this country (I still can't come to terms that I served this country )

Those guys at mammy market, I mean the hair salons and mani- pedicure shops. Due to the small size of their business, they comfortably seal up their makeshift shops with thick dark cloths and curtains then put their wares just at the front of the shop to attend to their customers.

Right inside the the shop was a bed, pillow, standing fan, bucket and whatever you wanted.

You pay per hour to use the place, of course just on that same line you have the barbers shops with their music on - some little noise were helpful. grin

I actually had a room there, I paid for the whole time at camp as I needed to stay away from lectures and drills.

Hence till date I do not have any pictures from camp, i was always indoors. my uniform is still clean as snow. Recall, how I was outstanding at POP everyone else had torn uniforms undecided

Lol... Sense finnaled killed you.

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens

Back then, during my youth service to this country (I still can't come to terms that I served this country )

Those guys at mammy market, I mean the hair salons and mani- pedicure shops. Due to the small size of their business, they comfortably seal up their makeshift shops with thick dark cloths and curtains then put their wares just at the front of the shop to attend to their customers.

Right inside the the shop was a bed, pillow, standing fan, bucket and whatever you wanted.

You pay per hour to use the place, of course just on that same line you have the barbers shops with their music on - some little noise were helpful. grin

I actually had a room there, I paid for the whole time at camp as I needed to stay away from lectures and drills.

Hence till date I do not have any pictures from camp, i was always indoors. my uniform is still clean as snow. Recall, how I was outstanding at POP everyone else had torn uniforms undecided

Damn, sister. I can corroborate your experience. I saw things, terrible things.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by sanpipita(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
Nigeria youths Bigbrother...... grin grin grin....the difference na say #19,800 per month instead of #46m worth of prize for 3 months

You talk well, most don't understand how cohabitation can lead to these things, some people don't even carry konji come camp but they end up having sex after spending time with each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Adasun(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Very very TRUE !!!
I fucckked Rokiatu at the parade ground one night for yikpata camp that year. After that episode we didn't talk to each other again till we left that camp and redeployed. NYSC sweet Sha.
you where not gud enough undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Firehead(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is revealing!! Didnt know such things happen o! I was one serious minded corper then! I participated in all activities. I never even went to mammy market! Didnt know what to do there. I came with all I needed. Afterall its a camp not a comfort zone. Hmmmmm! Revealing!!!

18 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
I haf not serve BT female corpas Na akwuna

3 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by delectablegyal(f): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umartins1:
If I can have sex in the class with a coursemate, then, everything is true.

you too dey broadcast this thing. you be NTA? what's there? I guess that was your 1st and the last time. i.diot.

7 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
predmine20:
I want to confirm my doubts and what my cousin told me here,if it is true.
My cousin is a corp member currently serving in lagos state.

According to him such things as sexual encounters between married and single corp members do take place but are seldom reported.

If you are a corp member currently serving or already done with service and aware of this in camp please share?
Thanks.

National Youth Sex Convention
dariss all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Sniper4real(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
iffahia say i no go fvck for camp. Make dem just post us on time

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Sluvist(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sex happens everywhere. Why the corpers own became are matter to discuss about? Nawao to you
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Montez90: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens

stress, me i just join the broadcasting guys, bed dey the studio, bathroom and toilet dey, we order food from mammy
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by flamingREED(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
pek:
I am forced to reply this because you said you have not served. If you had, you won't have asked this question. It is in camp you see married women who will remove their wedding bands and give their selves to whoever is available. Some people are so cheap to have sex on the first day of meeting. Sex is free and open you begin to ask yourself if all is well. The moral decadence in various camps is second to none.

My daughter in the Lord went there and turned to the daughter of the devil.
Her life has not been the same since then.

Are the soldiers also culpable?

7 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Sluvist(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
delectablegyal:

you too dey broadcast this thing. you be NTA? what's there? I guess that was your 1st and the last time. i.diot.
It pained you to this extent, hope say no be you he fvck at the session

16 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.
Mad man cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Montez90: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
I was able to only finger one hornny bitch sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Umartins1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
delectablegyal:

I remember this moniker, you remember mine too? Uniben, Unilag admission threads in 2015
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by habsydiamond(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
sanpipita:

You talk well, most don't understand how cohabitation can lead to these things, some people don't even carry konji come camp but they end up having sex after spending time with each other.
see as some dey decieve themselves say e no dey happen for camp...I heard of a married woman something back who was sent home because of having sex with a fellow corp member.....even the soldiers dey enjoy Corper toto pass the male Corper themselves....thing dey happen for camp oo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.