Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour (19392 Views)

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by exlinkleads(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2018
Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Christiane Amanpour

Truth be told, if 80% of African men will say the truth about their marriage and faithfulness to their wives, their statement will almost always be: poverty is the reason why am faithful to my wife".

Renowned war, crime and romance book writer, Robert Greene said in one of his books and I quote: Men marry women they want when they are rich but marry women they need when they are poor. This is the true nature of a human being especially the men in our society, though some chose to hide it just for peace and love to rain.

But this Ghanaian has taken the bull by the horn as he declared in an exclusive interview with CNN journalist, Christiane Amanpour and said he is faithful to his wife because he is poor. The 60-year-old journalist has toured Berlin, Beirut, New Delhi, and Accra in Ghana to gather amazing stories about love and sex.

Speaking to the Cut.com Amanpour revealed that "the six-part series about love and sex around the world. It’s mostly done through women’s and young girls’ perspectives, but it’s really a very unusual and somewhat unprecedented look at the complexity of sex, intimacy, partnership, and motherhood”.

In Ghana, she interviewed a local who revealed that “he is married to one wife and he doesn’t cheat because he was poor when they got married. We understand each other. So when I have money, I let them know today I have money. Sandra, let’s share this money. Rich men cheat because when you are rich you can decide to choose any woman you want. But I am a poor person. I have to stay with one lady”.

The CNN journalist spent some time with Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong who disclosed that “Ghana’s economy is such that as a woman, …you need someone to take care of you; you can’t make enough money as a woman here”.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/poverty-made-me-faithful-to-my-wife.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by MissRaine69(f): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2018
I understand men who opt to stay single when mindsets like this “ you need someone to take care of you; you can’t make enough money as a woman here”.Prevail! Who needs the added burden of a grown ass adult who expects you to take care of them?

13 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by tosyne2much(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Unfaithfulness has nothing to do with money.. There are many poor men out there who aren't faithful to their wives

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by veekid(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
So; Ghana has poor pple more than naija? It's well
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by ccollins(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol, a poor man in Nigeria will still have that ego tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
At least the man is picking a struggle unlike some Nigerian guys, broke, no future ambition and chronic cheats looking for who to devour, I no kuku blame them, it's the pea brained ladies looking for who to manage and change that I blame undecided

6 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by tollytexy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Everything na money.. u won carry bae go mosafun-eto na still money.. bae dey go back home.. take at all at all and money for uber.. bae won lick ice cream and u can't even afford.. grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by agbonkamen(f): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nonsense talk so if you have you start cheating on your wife ba may poverty never depart from any man with this mentality grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
f**king black stars at it again *sigh
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by rainylad(f): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ofcourse....you never how bad or good a man is until he becomes rich...Poverty humbles anyone,especially men.

16 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by julimax(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Funny but true
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by philGeo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
chukwukahenry:

And your Wikipedia point is ?
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Promismike(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Their are things peolple will say and one cant help but imagine how rational their reasoning is.

Why become rich? You would hav remain poor.
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by LadyAimy: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
You are truthful to yourself
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by slawomir: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
isoright
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by otswag(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by STILESGANG: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
A man can only be as faithful as his options. This is fact

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
lestat:

And your Wikipedia point is ?
did u see dat?
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Olalan(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Truth is you truly don't know a person's character when poor,

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
chukwukahenry:

did u see dat?

Obviously and your point is?
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Pokatrad: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Madness
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
lestat:

Obviously and your point is?
did u understand what u read?
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
chukwukahenry:

Blah blah, cry me a river undecided
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Flokey: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
skarlett:

Blah blah, cry me a river undecided

lol
Re: Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour by CAPSLOCKED: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
tosyne2much:
There are still poor men out there who aren't faithful to their wives cheesy

SAME WAY THERE ARE RICH AND FAITHFUL MEN.

THIS THREAD HAS NO PURPOSE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? / Which Kids Are Naughtier? Naija Kids Or Kids Living Abroad. / My Wife Lied To Me About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.