Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,364 members, 7,780,997 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady (3438 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Gistformant: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2018
GistMore.com

I feel so betrayed, Nigerian lady says, after discovering about her friend’s affair with her dad

More gist; http://www.gistmore.com/best-friend-sleeping-dad-nigerian-lady

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Gistformant: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Suzzydane: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Men are SCUM
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by KendrickAyomide: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Suzzydane:

Men are SCUM
What of the woman way give am? was she raped? feminists are known for their biased judgement and double standards

9 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by pimpchi(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Suzzydane:

Men are SCUM
Your papa na scum.. ***shee no be the girl open legs give am??

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Onechancearmy(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2018
You're about to get a new step-mother. Her eye is on the prize (your inheritance)

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by habsydiamond(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
She want to be more closer to the family maybe Ur father fit make her im daughter from outside grin grin....another black market friend oooo
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by StrongandMighty: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2018
Men are thrash.. And your best friend that's sleeping with your dad is a priceless jewel.. Ode
Women are their own problem...stop blaming men

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Suzzydane: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
pimpchi:

Fuçk off my mention dimwit
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Suzzydane:

Men are SCUM
mpagi SCUM,nnegi SCUM,umu nnegi nile SCUM.useless mofo

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by MissRaine69(f): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2018
You are your father’s daughter, not his wife. Your mother will deal with her husband you need to deal with your friend. Fear the female friend that comes to your parents house wearing short shorts and is constantly bending over in his presence.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Martin0(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
You are your father’s daughter, not his wife. Your mother will deal with her husband you need to deal with your friend. Fear the female friend that comes to your parents house wearing short shorts and is constantly bending over in his presence.

hahahah hahahah Na wa for u oogrin
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by coolestofall(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Suzzydane:

Men are SCUM
N women r hoes. D two sides of a coin.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
We should be wary of people we call our friends!
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Suzzydane: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
pimpchi:

Ur generation ewu angry
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by mumureloaded(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
ion give a fück about this shït. me that I'm even thinking of arranging better side chick for my dad asap. mum knw about this and she will even welcome you if you're interested under two condition, no pregnancy and you must be super hot.
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by 2day6(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
you know your friend is the biggest scum and bitch. why did she accept in the first place. that show how cheap she his. but that ur dad sha. I don't know what to say to him.
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by phayvoursky(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
lol
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by jerryunit48: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Life itself is not fair
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by lenghtinny(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Suzzydane:

Men are SCUM
All the entire male in your family are scum...
Idiot angry

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by medtoks: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
"Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are "
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by pimpchi(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Suzzydane:
Fuçk off my mention dimwit
Your papa dimwit

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by pimpchi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Suzzydane:
Ur generation ewu angry
Your papa ewu

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by obo389(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Well, for your Friend to have the nerve to date your dad, it indirectly means you also do same to someone else's dad. undecided or you both have same olosho orientation.
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Dasherz(f): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
And that's how one of my roommates started a follow up on my dad

Hello sir, good morning, I just called to check up on you.. How are you? Hope you had a sweet night blah blah blah blah blah.. Didn't bug me to someone told me she's into dating older men and she dated her dad (with prove)... I didn't say anything

Til I went home for a weekend and dad asked so who is ** ********* she's a nice girl give this to her for me.. Ehnn?

Got back to school in Monday and the warning I gave her was outta this world.. Some girls are just shitty
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Suzzydane:

Men are SCUM
Girls have nothing to offer except sex
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by samuelchimmy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
See this one, chances are you and your friend are fuvkabouts
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mbok don't be Pained o. My neighbour d sell sniper come and buy and do the needful.
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by emekachimek: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
If men are trash, then your friend is a trash can. For those that say men are scum, the randy women must be scum containers. What is all these? Your father, brother or husband will mess up, you start shouting men are scum.
I've seen terrible women, but that doesn't mean all women are bad.
Why didn't you simply say that your father is a scum, and I'll join you to shout it.
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
You wanna revenge? Sleep with her own dad too.

1-1

lipsrsealed
Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by AstroG: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
[/color]
Suzzydane:

[color=#550000]Men are SCUM

Re: My Best Friend Is Sleeping With My Dad - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Your friend will soon be ur step mother if u don't take drastic action right nowcheesy. Anyway having said that,i have a feeling both u and ur best friend are into runz. U probably introduced ur best friend to ur dad and mom and ur friend saw ur dad as a suitable sugardaddy for her.like i said b4....na only runz girls dey engage in this type of racket.anyway u know wat to docheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Seen Enjoying Some Adult Content Inside A Danfo / Small Penis: 3 Positions That Make Him Feel Bigger / First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.