Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram (42470 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by bekpo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
onavae:

Talk of high level intellectual laziness. Who cares where the guns came from or wether it's libyans or chadians fighting for grazing reserves in the Benue river valley? Was Buhari elected to identify already known problems or to solve them? The question is, what has he done so far to quell the killing?

If u have not seen what he has done so far to quel d situation, it therefore means that u r not only suffering from intellectual laziness but also suffering from intellectual poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by KingOfSkills: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
The OP Is a foolish member of APC/BMC

In the statements above, FFK was blaming Obama for the cold blood murder of Gaddafi, he never said Gaddafi is responsible for those Islamic terrorists, he blamed Obama for killing Gaddafi, others took advantage of Gaddafi's death and began terrorism with the weapons stolen from Gaddafi's armory.

Now, in foolish Buhari's speech, he was seriously and directly blaming an innocent man that SAS killed(Gaddafi), Buhari blamed Gaddafi for arming and training these guys currently carrying out terrorism.

Both statements are not the same at all

Op, you are a big fool. No wonder u keep repeating JAMB for over 4 years, no success.
No wonder ur mentor Buhari can't find his WAEC certificate

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by biggy26: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
FFK isn't the president na. If he was, by now he would have secured our borders and flushed out the intruders. In Sen. Abaribe's voice, in-com-pe-tent!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by progress69: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
BiafranDel:
why are your comparing nigeria to other countries. was your incompetent president elected to compare problems with other countries or change the situation. you are talking rubbish. trying to form an intellect. go and sleep abeg

Lol...i have marked ur moniker. I will mention u when u tell us here day when its favorable to u, that in blablabla.....
Its not done like that. I am even sure if i search ur comments i will see something like that...
But who get time to dey search disgusting **** comments? Lol

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by progress69: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
bekpo:

If u have not seen what he has done so far to quel d situation, it therefore means that u r not only suffering from intellectual laziness but also suffering from intellectual poverty.

Leave that clown...!
U should know them by now

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by jumper524(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
saaron:
So it is now illegal arms? No more Libyan herdsmen? Don't tell me about illegal arms because illegal arms cross border shipment has been going on since before buhari himself was born. Who are the killers killing and occupying some middle belt States lands as we speak?
Ive been following this tread but at this point permit me to say u sound unintelligent..

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by deji17: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:

As advanced as the united states are in technology, with human radars,state of the art tracking equipments, are u telling me illegals dont gain entry tru one of the most guarded borders in the world?

Let me tell u what incompetence is, allowing a rag tag militant group become so powerful under 5 years of misrule to the extent they had Nigerian territories and established a caliphate on Nigerian soil....that is what incompetence is, omo Alhaji!

Exactly. If not why is Trump dreaming of building a "gigantic wall" between Mexico and USA?

Not to talk of Nigeria that is surrounded by 4 or more countries like "Mexico"

Of a fact many Nigerians on Social media are intellectually and generally lazy. Some of them have no PVC and are too lazy to have a job. Just free loaders. To them whining, complaining and throwing insults at those who have a different opinion from them has become a way of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by BiafranDel: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:

Lol...i have marked ur moniker. I will mention u when u tell us here day when its favorable to u, that in blablabla.....
Its not done like that. I am even sure if i search ur comments i will see something like that...
But who get time to dey search disgusting **** comments? Lol
you dont have facts to back up the whole trash you said. just like your dull president, all you did was compare the same problem nigeria had with other countries. all you are doing right now is "damage control". THE guy you claimed cannot argue intelligently, did better than you. you had no facts to prove what you said. you could not even defend yourself vehemently. the next thing is you started giving unreasonable comparison. trying to justify your rubbish by comparing with other countries. argue with reality facts not giving us analysis about usa. how's their problem going to solve the one your re.tard president put us into. just go and sleep. you are not an intellect!

4 Likes

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by neonly: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oga will no know dat why u were vote into power fix economy dat all we ask abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Andrewgame42: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
My own is those of you that are supporting Buhari... I pray you meet your end in the hands of this Libyans as you re now calling them!! Maybe you will shout Sai baba in the grave... People are dying and you still defending the government

7 Likes

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by limeta(f): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fkk said it in 2012 this is 2018 and we are still killed with the same arms then there is something wrong.
If I May ask who is yr president is he deaf.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by progress69: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
BiafranDel:
you dont have facts to back up the whole trash you said. just like your dull president, all you did was compare the same problem nigeria had with other countries. all you are doing right now is "damage control"

Lol...which trash do u want me to back up? grin
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Elliot2(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:

God in heaven knows i hate dumb arguments.

If an illegal immigrant can gain entry into a country through boarders, then an armed illegal can gain entry. Do u know about the drug war at this boarders, or u think its sticks the traffickers use in securing their merchandise?
Every country has its own challenges, while America is dealing with armed drug cartels at their borders, we are dealing with armed terrorists. If the borders in the US are so safe, the US president wouldnt be making noise about a wall or deploying national guard to the borders. So understand what u argue about before going on the offensive.
You and ur fed.govt. are saying half truths! The only plausible reason that could be given is that fulani herdmen were able to gain access to arms due to the Gadafi(libyan) crises. But to insinuate that killer herdsmen are from libya only shows the incompetence of the fg. And to think that the fg is refusing to label them as terrorists and dealing with them as such(which they rightly are,whether they nigerians or libyan escapees),betrays them as compromised or accomplice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by aku626(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don’t understand why people make up excuses for incompetence, it’s not GEJ or Buhari it’s both.
They’re incompetent based on records it’s not about who started it who will end it. Geeesh
Don’t you get it most of the leaders are selfish, not one has solved power issue nor oil nor education no mr health care nor diversification of the economy. Hence I give credit to obj (telecommunications) he’s not the best but we can remember him for something

6 Likes

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by saaron(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
KingOfSkills:
The OP Is a foolish member of APC/BMC

In the statements above, FFK was blaming Obama for the cold blood murder of Gaddafi, he never said Gaddafi is responsible for those Islamic terrorists, he blamed Obama for killing Gaddafi, others took advantage of Gaddafi's death and began terrorism with the weapons stolen from Gaddafi's armory.

Now, in foolish Buhari's speech, he was seriously and directly blaming an innocent man that SAS killed(Gaddafi), Buhari blamed Gaddafi for arming and training these guys currently carrying out terrorism.

Both statements are not the same at all

Op, you are a big fool. No wonder u keep repeating JAMB for over 4 years, no success.
No wonder ur mentor Buhari can't find his WAEC certificate
You know their game. They are deceptively trying to use FFK's article to mask the real identities of killer herdsmen by giving it international rocket science coloration, thereby justifying buhari's govt non action and complicity in the massacres currently taken place in the middle belt and other parts of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Innov8ve1: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hmm nawa o

Do you need a website or blog? If yes, we design fast and responsive websites for businesses and blogs, send me a mail via the email address on my profile to get started
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by michoim(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
You see now. God always justify PMB despite the rantings of the enemy and haters. Longlive PMB! Long live FRN!

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by CaptainFM1: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
There is a big difference. You don't in anyway compare FFK with Buhari. Buhari making such statement when he is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces is the height of not just brain dead, but also incompetence.

What does he want us to do To have pity on him that he is powerless? Making such statement and doing nothing about it over the years is a validation of his gross incompetence. Nigerians are ready to kick him out come 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by progress69: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Elliot2:
You and ur fed.govt. are saying half truths! The only plausible reason that could be given is that fulani herdmen were able to gain access to arms due to the Gadafi(libyan) crises. But to insinuate that killer herdsmen are from libya only shows the incompetence of the fg. And to think that the fg is refusing to label them as terrorists and dealing with them as such(which they rightly are,whether they nigerians or libyan escapees),betrays them as compromised or accomplice.

Take it or leave it, the armed militia are mostly not Nigerians.....
We have see videos of arrested militia who cant speak a single Nigerian language.
We have Nigerians too, but we have a high influx of armed militia from neighboring foreign countries.
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Kennydoc(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:

As advanced as the united states are in technology, with human radars,state of the art tracking equipments, are u telling me illegals dont gain entry tru one of the most guarded borders in the world?

Let me tell u what incompetence is, allowing a rag tag militant group become so powerful under 5 years of misrule to the extent they had Nigerian territories and established a caliphate on Nigerian soil....that is what incompetence is, omo Alhaji!

Never forget this statement made by your savior, Buhari:
an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North .

Never also forget TY Danjuma's claim that the army is colluding with the armed herdsmen.

When you understand those 2 statements, you will realise why the north allowed Boko Haram to grow under Jonathan.

My concern now is why Buhari still cannot talk to his beloved brothers to sheath their swords.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Afamed: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:
This one below me intellectual laziness is worse and irredeemable. Money spent on his education was just an Elephant white project.
99.9% of the citizens of federal republic of social media who insult the president and call him all manner of names are actually incredibly dull. Just give a try, and engage one in a sound argument and watch him turn abusive, mumbling incoherent words, juxtaposing o e or 2 jargons he read on the social media or in a beer palor together, then making no sense. Just try engaging one today on this thread.... cheesy
You said it all brother. The day I stopped engaging them was the day one of them said the Buhari govt should use the foreign reserve to fund the Nigeria Budget. From there you can conclude their level of awareness and exposure.

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by chronique(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:
Is there any difference in Presidents Buhari's assertion and what FFK said as far back as 2012 before the united states presidential election?

Here is an excerpts from the article;

While FFK was giving reasons why Obama should not be trusted before the 2012 presidential elections in the united states, here are some of the reasons he gave.

Full article: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/105759-can-obama-be-trusted-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

Here's what Mr President told Archbishop Justin Welby:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1798263330468801&id=1452287068399764

This article is coming on the backlash, twist and misrepresentations to Mr President's speech in London.

Unfortunately, I can not but agree with Femi Adesina on the fact that, there is a lot of intellectual laziness going on in the Federal Republic of Social Media and unfortunately, people who one will think are intellectually sound or at least averagely sound now buy into pettiness going on the social media are actually falling into the trap. I am referring to serving senators, a sitting governor,a former minister who had once made the same assertion. It is really unfortunate.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Sometimes, I wonder if you people are actually daft or just plain stupid. Are you this dull and dumb not to know the difference between the two statements? FFK was correct cos the problem with Libya was covert arming of rebels by the US to fight against Gaddafi and the moment he was killed,all the different militia factions that had been outlawed by Gaddafi when he was alive,started fighting for the control of various territories in Libya.

The statement by Buhari, is that it is the militias that Gaddafi trained and that left Libya after the fall of Gaddafi, that are perpetuating havoc. This is absolute nonsense. Libya had a standing military under Gaddafi and there was nothing like militia groups fighting, under his reign.

Those two quotes you put up there,are totally different in meaning.

6 Likes

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Ojiofor: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
buhariguy:
you don't need to declared them terrorist. ,

They have already declared themselves terrorist

And they have to be rewarded with grazing colonies in every state of the federation as a reward for belonging to a terror organisation by this government.Is that how to fight foreign terrorists?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Krisddon: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
They may be in Boko Haram but not in the herdsmen's organisation. Have you forgotten that Miyyati Allah on Channels TV admitted to the killings? He maintained that the killings would continue unless the anti grazing law was reversed. Have you also forgotten that the first time Fulani herdsmen almost finished Agutu people two years ago, they said they were pushed to the wall. So, the perpetrators of the acts are known! leave the phantom Gaddafi's men biko! Buhari is a fiasco personified!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by michoim(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yoy can see the hypocrisy of FFK/ Fayose/PDP /Looters being gradually exposed...

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Krisddon: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
progress69:
This one below me intellectual laziness is worse and irredeemable. Money spent on his education was just an Elephant white project.
99.9% of the citizens of federal republic of social media who insult the president and call him all manner of names are actually incredibly dull. Just give a try, and engage one in a sound argument and watch him turn abusive, mumbling incoherent words, juxtaposing o e or 2 jargons he read on the social media or in a beer palor together, then making no sense. Just try engaging one today on this thread.... cheesy
Just as you've made no sense. You're blindly supporting a man destined for debacles! What has changed about your life since you started your defence in his support? I challenge you to a debate physically or on NL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by obailala(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I advise all sane people to abandon this thread for the OP because he doesn't know what he is saying but just fighting for his daily bread ..Commenting further on this thread would be an insult to common sense and intelligence.
In the first instance, no sane person would bother doubting or starting an argument over what the OP has said cos it's the simply truth; there was nothing out of place with what the president said. Only dumb fellows would attempt to counter the OP's words.. With this your post above, you're obviously attempting to be smart by running away (and advising others to do so too) because you know it's a silly thing trying to counter the OP.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by agabaI23(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
saaron:
FFK was talking about Boko haram, not fulani herdsmen.
Repeat all Lies Over And Over Again Until Nigerians Accep Them as Truth. BOKO HARAM AND TERRORIST HERDERS ARE NOT THE SAME!!!
This thread is the perfect example of how buhari's destructive govt use Lies and Misinformation to confuse people issues. Changing topics from Anti Open Grazing law, Libyan herdsmen now to Cross Border arms shipment just to suit their narrative. This is an attempt to MASK the REAL IDENTITIES of the killers currently wiping communities as we speak!!
Let me indulge in their lies and ask them these following questions:
1. If the massacres currently taken place in the country is caused by Libyan herdsmen, why was buhari's rudderless govt angry with Apostle Sulaiman for urging his Church members to Kill Amy Terrorist herder that comes close to his church?
2. If Libyan herdsmen are responsible for the bloodshed all over the place, why is buhari's destructive govt Driving Cattle Colony down our throats as the FINAL solutions to stop the killing or violence will continue?
3. If Libyan herdsmen are the culprits responsible for the blood shed in Benue where over 77 people were send to the early graves, Why did Inspector General of Police said "Anti Open Grazing law" was the cause of the massacre?
4. If Libyan herdsmen (who are foreigners) are the ones wiping villages and communities all over the middle belt, why is buhari's useless govt angry with Danjuma for urging people to defend themselves against foreign killers?
5. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist killing families and hacking down pregnant women on the farms, Why are Nigerian fulani people seen occupying Lands recently attacked by Libyan herdsmen in Plateau and Benue including Kogi State.
I have Authoritative information that Communities wiped out by the so call "Libyan Herdsmen" have been occupied ILLEGALLY by NIGERIAN FULANI LOCALS AND ARE PROTECTED BY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.
6. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist killing people in their farms, how were the Libyan herdsmen able to fly Helicopters from from Libya-Mali-Niger-Nigeria down to Delta States to supply questionable items (weapons) to their comrades in the bush without RADAR DETECTION by Nigerian security?
7. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist committing terrorist activities in middle belt, Why did buhari's incompetent govt called it "Communal Clash?" Is this not a case of Foreign Invasion and Foriegn Terrorist Attack on locals?

8. We have seen news of UK in diplomatic row with Russia over an attack were a Russian and his daughter were attacked on British soil, what is buhari's useless govt doing about Libya? Foreigners attack your citizen on your own soil (Nigerian Soil) and no diplomatic row with Libya has been heard? If UK could be this hard on Russia (Speculative) by expelling Russian diplomats over attack on 2 Russian Citizens on British soil, Why is buhari's disaster govt not doing same to Libya after massacres of thousands of lives by the so call Libyan herdsmen?
10. Are Libyan herdsmen the ones stopping people from entering their own farms in Delta State?
The above are the questions I will ask if I accidentally hit my head on the wall and believed Buhari's Libyan story.
FOREIGN TERRORIST INVASION IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT INTERNAL (LOCAL) COLLUSION!
very well said

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by macaranta(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
This Op is a paid rambling idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
You can't reason with those paid to be stupid.are boko haram and Isis militia now fulani herdsmen or do Bmcs think we are quota system educated or almajiri.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers / Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State / DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.