Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram (42481 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Please receive sense; so we should blame a man who inherited a problem that predated him and reduced it to a minimum against another who ignored and allowed it to get out of hand with silly excuses such as Boko Haram are my siblings while he and his cronnies looted the same money meant to fight them.

Remember under the last administration, Boko Haram conquered large portions of Nigerian territory, while over running military posts and capturing their tanks and weapons, resulting in mutinies and desertion among our soldiers; but under the current president these are all in the past - yet you still have the audacity to blame him for stating an obvious fact which in any case had already been repeated earlier before by no other person than one of his present fanatical critics - what kind of brain do you possess pls?.

I couldn't read everything u wrote because ur hopeless.

Stop talking about ""inherited"", Buhari promised to destroy boko haram n that's part of the reason why people on the north voted for him enmass..................Stop making excuses for him, Allow him to fulfil his promise.

The president of Nigeria is Bubu, ALL security problem we have was cause by him. Stop fooling ur self n don't eb stupid.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by seguno2: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
sapele914:
Just imagine your analogy,The USA has been proferring solutions that can't fix the problem?I just wonder for some people.Let me leave that for now Please mention one solution pdp and ebele gooluck gave us about securing the borders after the fall of Colonel Gaddafi before we drove him and his ali baba thief friends from governmnet?or should we refer that security question to Alhaji Fulani Dasuki former NSA to the President?

Jonathan and PDP were voted out for Buhari and APC to deliver the promises they made.
Where is the delivery of the promises, three years later?
Blaming others for Buhari’s failure is not the same as the delivery of promises.
Excuses are not the same as delivery of promises.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by seguno2: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Please receive sense; so we should blame a man who inherited a problem that predated him and reduced it to a minimum against another who ignored and allowed it to get out of hand with silly excuses such as Boko Haram are my siblings while he and his cronnies looted the same money meant to fight them.

Remember under the last administration, Boko Haram conquered large portions of Nigerian territory, while over running military posts and capturing their tanks and weapons, resulting in mutinies and desertion among our soldiers;

Liars are liable to die young - Ministry of Health.

sage2:
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.
President Goodluck Jonathan (l) with Gov Kashim Shettima of Borno State during a meeting between the President and the State Executive Council in Maiduguri on Friday

President Goodluck Jonathan (l) with Gov Kashim Shettima of Borno State during a meeting between the President and the State Executive Council in Maiduguri on Friday

On the removal of JTF, Jonathan said, “If anyone of you (referring to Borno Elders) wants the Federal Government to withdraw JTF troops from the state, he should come and sign an agreement that if anybody is killed after signing the document, I will hold you responsible according to the law of the land; I assure you that before I go back to Abuja all the JTF troops will leave the state.

“The Boko Haram insurgency is reducing gradually in states like Bauchi, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe and Niger among others, but in Borno State the situation is increasing. It is unfortunate, and this is because you the elders refused to come out and condemn the activities of the sect who are your children. This is not a time to be playing to the gallery,” the President stated.

He equally told the Elders that, unless they put their house in order and talk to the sect members who are their children to lay down their arms and embrace peace, the Federal Government will not grant them amnesty, not to talk of withdrawing the men of the JTF.

None of the elders responded to the President’s challenge, but various speakers had tasked the Federal Government to remove all the bunkers/checkpoints and the JTF troops on the streets of Maiduguri, as well as grant amnesty to Boko Haram who have been terrorizing the state.

But Jonathan continued, “the types of weapons the Boko Haram are using are so sophisticated that the Police cannot contain the situation and that is why we had to bring JTF troops to face the challenge. No responsible government would spend its tax payers money on JTF, but when the situation warrants like in this case of Boko Haram, then we as government will not hesitate in spending our last kobo in order to bring peace.”

He further said that “even when I was contesting for governor of Bayelsa State which I won, I was always telling my supporters that I do not want any blood shed.

In fact, on my bill boards, it was stated ‘Don’t Kill’, and as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, if one soldier or security agent is killed by Boko Haram, it really pains me, and I will not condone such act. I will not celebrate the death of any JTF member or security agent anywhere in this country. So, please talk to your children who are members of the sect to lay down their arms for peace to reign.”

Commenting on job creation through agriculture, the President assured the people of the state that his administration would support the initiatives of Governor Kashim Shettima by partnering with him over the Chad Basin Development Authority and the Lake Chad Research Institute for the betterment of the state through enhancement in food security and income generation.

”My vision for this country is how to impact positively on the lives of every Nigerian; how to change this country by alleviating poverty and unemployment; make food available to the people, provide qualitative education, improve our power supply and make our waterways to be navigable. And all these will not be possible if we do not have peace,” he added.

Jonathan then reassured the people of the state that the Federal Government would assist Governor Shettima’s programmes, particularly his Youth Empowerment plans, adding that through such partnerships, all the schools, places of worship, markets and stalls destroyed by Boko Haram insurgency across the state would be rebuilt.

The forum had in attendance top politicians, traditional/religious leaders, academicians and diplomats from Borno, including an Elder stateman and fisrt Minister for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ali Monguno, former Governors Mohammed Goni, Ashiekh Jarma, Ali Modu Sheriff, Professor Nur Alkali, Borno PDP Chairman, Alhaji Baba Basharu, Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume, House of Representative members, Borno State Executive Council members and members of the business community.

Those who spoke on the security challenges in the state included Professor Alkali, former Vice- Chancellor University of Maiduguri, Alhaji Basharu, Mohammed Tahir Monguno and Chairman, Borno House of Representative Caucus, Dr. Shettima Ali Monguno.

All the speakers, except Monguno called on the Federal Government to immediately withdraw the JTF troops from the state, alleging that their presence had aggravated the security challenges, as according to them, whenever the sect struck, the whole area would be cordoned off by the JTF and the next thing was for the security operatives to start killing innocent citizens and burning down their business structures.

But Monguno insisted in his speech, that withdrawal of the troops was not the solution to the lingering crisis, as according to him, “if not because of the presence of the JTF, I would not surrender my life to come to Maiduguri, or even attend this forum.”

Earlier, Governor Shettima who received the President during his courtesy call at the Council Chambers told him that the unfortunate insurgency spearheaded by the Jama’atu Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad a.k.a Boko Haram had left in its wake a heavy death toll and destruction, pointing out that hundreds of human lives had been lost while property worth hundreds of millions of naira were destroyed, in addition to the unquatifiable losses occassioned by the crippling of businesses and other socio- economic activities.

According to Shettima, the current state of insecurity and deplorable state of affairs were not unconnected with the attempt to impose the opinion of a small group on the larger society, a situation which clearly abridged the freedom to freely hold and express ones opinion which is fundamental and inalienable in any given society.

He added that, as a society, the state has had its fair share of instability and even wars in its chequered history including the sacking of Birnin Ngazargamu by the jihadists in 1808, Rabi’s invasion and occupation in 1893 and the Maitasine riots of the 1980s.

The Governor further pointed out that in all these crises, destructive and vicious as they were, the wars did not degenerate into killing of innocent souls, targeting of public recreational centers, places of worships in a sustained and protracted manner, as Borno was sadly witnessing today.

He noted that the targeting of innocent and unarmed civilians regardless of their ethnicity, race and or religious beliefs was alien not only to our norms and culture, but to the fundamental doctrines of Islam.

However, Shettima said as a responsible government the state had refused to allow the situation deter his adminitration as he had embarked on a single minded pursuit of the developmental aspirations of their people.

”In spite of all the odds, we have not relented for a single moment in our determination to provide quality service for the people of Borno State in the areas of education, health, agriculture, water supply, roads, decent and affordable housing and general infrastructure among many others.

By the special grace of Allah we have worked day and night and judiciously utilized our resources for the greatest good of the greatest number of our people,” he added.

Shettima stressed that while his administration was ‘’indeed doing its best and intend to do even more in the days, months and years ahead to achieve its mission of re-inventing and re-engineering Borno, it is an open secret that the resources are severely limited.’’

He said that even in relatively stable times, scarce resource scarcity had been one of the state’s major problems, adding that, conflicts and strife and their unpleasant consequences had complicated the issue further.

He therefore thanked the President for the visit and solicited federal government’s assistance in his policies and programmes, particularly the fight against the poverty scourge, as according to him, the insurgency they are facing in the state and the north, are borne out of extreme poverty and social exclusivity.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Ekoishome: 1:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Onlyonebuhari:
Am in a country our youths take the advice of a man who live in Hilton's top against the man who live in bongalow just because he wants to stop the former from renewing their oil blocks licences. Unfortunately, the president has no single filling station even the youths have no single litre of petrol at home. It's a pity that Obasanjo that has less than 50k in his account and also succeeded in turning operation feed the nation to his ota property can still speak in the public just because our youths lack common sense. Thanks to the president who has succeeded in making us proud outside Nigeria.
Nigeria no longer fantastically corrupt and not 100% dependent on imported foods!
Though most of these youths are graduate illiterates who can't help themselves with common pencil production.
Coming back to Nigeria only to vote for my Buhari!
I hope one the youths will be sane.
God bless my country......NIGERIA
Your Buhari didn't have 1million to buy his party nomination forms as he borrowed from the bank yet his unemployed son owned a 150million worth of bike(the one we know)

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Ekoishome: 1:11am On Apr 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Even the USA with all her sophisticated technology cannot keep the Mexicans out; that is why Trump as a last resort is proposing building a wall across the southern American border - talk less of our over stretched borders that are not surprisingly as porous as a fishing net.

Your comments represent an unfortunate growing number of young ppl who are sadly easily swayed by tribal/religious sentiments than common sense.

Just admit you hate this president and therefore among those who the OP was talking about i.e. who thrive on twisting and misrepresenting nearly everything he does or says.
And rightly so when a diversified nation as Nigeria would have the head of all its security cheifs coming from one region of the country! Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Ekoishome:

And rightly so when a diversified nation as Nigeria would have the head of all its security cheifs coming from one region of the country! Who is fooling who?

How does that silly notion make our borders porous - pls explain?

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2018
seguno2:

Liars are liable to die young - Ministry of Health.

The intellectually lazy are prone to selective memory which often require to be assisted with earlier provided information.
Here is what Goodluck said about why he was soft on Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by cybarinem(m): 2:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Wow! APC finally believe ffk because they want to save their oga shame.... This is wonderful... How defensive they could be. It's now clear that their support for their boss is a cover-up

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by yanabasee(m): 3:11am On Apr 15, 2018
sapele914:
Just imagine your analogy,The USA has been proferring solutions that can't fix the problem?I just wonder for some people.Let me leave that for now Please mention one solution pdp and ebele gooluck gave us about securing the borders after the fall of Colonel Gaddafi before we drove him and his ali baba thief friends from governmnet?or should we refer that security question to Alhaji Fulani Dasuki former NSA to the President?

Proffering a temporary solution to illegal border issues and not getting it fixed is better than not doing anything!!!!

GEJ was a good leader, he launched an electronic password that was used to screen illegal immigrants, this single act affected Fulanis a lot. Go read http://nigerianobservernews.com/2015/03/need-to-protect-the-integrity-of-nigerian-borders/

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:44am On Apr 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I couldn't read everything u wrote because ur hopeless.

Stop talking about ""inherited"", Buhari promised to destroy boko haram n that's part of the reason why people on the north voted for him enmass..................Stop making excuses for him, Allow him to fulfil his promise.

The president of Nigeria is Bubu, ALL security problem we have was cause by him. Stop fooling ur self n don't eb stupid.

Of course you wouldn't read beyond the level of your short sighted bigotry otherwise you might realise the truth that PMB has been far more effective against Boko Haram than the last clueless excuse for a president; who would rather call them his siblings than send the Army to wipe them out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by tytunji29(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

Dont be intellectually lazy. Linking this to heardsmen is reffering to how there are so many sophisticated arms in circulation. This include killer herdsmen and Bokoharam.
Re u nt ashame of yourself typing dis jagoons
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by tytunji29(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Of course you wouldn't read beyond the level of your short sighted bigotry otherwise you might realise the truth that PMB has been far more effective against Boko Haram than the last clueless excuse for a president; who would rather call them his siblings than send the Army to wipe them out.
I had to check your profile to be sure you re #.....# pls how as he be effective against bokoharam? Guess you are not from North East Yola, borno, yobe dat y u got d balls to type dis thrash

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Flexy2009(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

"than send the Army to wipe them out"

We are stil waiting for him to send the army to wipe out Boko haram n his lovely brothers Fulani herdsmen.
""
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by 48noble(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2018
progress69:
Is there any difference in Presidents Buhari's assertion and what FFK said as far back as 2012 before the united states presidential election?

Here is an excerpts from the article;

While FFK was giving reasons why Obama should not be trusted before the 2012 presidential elections in the united states, here are some of the reasons he gave.

Full article: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/105759-can-obama-be-trusted-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

Here's what Mr President told Archbishop Justin Welby:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1798263330468801&id=1452287068399764

This article is coming on the backlash, twist and misrepresentations to Mr President's speech in London.

Unfortunately, I can not but agree with Femi Adesina on the fact that, there is a lot of intellectual laziness going on in the Federal Republic of Social Media and unfortunately, people who one will think are intellectually sound or at least averagely sound now buy into pettiness going on the social media are actually falling into the trap. I am referring to serving senators, a sitting governor,a former minister who had once made the same assertion. It is really unfortunate.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

they r Gaddafi armed men killing Nigerians u swore to protect their lives and property and u still want to give them cattle colony in every state across d country... truly Buhari supporters can never be advised.... #spits
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Emma5097: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2018
progress69:
Is there any difference in Presidents Buhari's assertion and what FFK said as far back as 2012 before the united states presidential election?

While FFK was giving reasons why Obama should not be trusted before the 2012 presidential elections in the united states, here are some of the reasons he gave.

Full article: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/105759-can-obama-be-trusted-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1798263330468801&id=1452287068399764

This article is coming on the backlash, twist and misrepresentations to Mr President's speech in London.

Unfortunately, I can not but agree with Femi Adesina on the fact that, there is a lot of intellectual laziness going on in the Federal Republic of Social Media and unfortunately, people who one will think are intellectually sound or at least averagely sound now buy into pettiness going on the social media are actually falling into the trap. I am referring to serving senators, a sitting governor,a former minister who had once made the same assertion. It is really unfortunate.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Bros why in heavens name would you even compare the security situation a year after the death of Muammar Gaddafi with the situation we have on ground in 2018? It reeks of your inability to properly comprehend the terrible onslaught against ordinary Nigerians like you and the apparent insensitivity, lack of knowledge and total disregard for the lives of Nigerians by the president. Go and read your books man.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by discusant: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2018
progress69:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Please stop this diversionary tactic:

WITHOUT 12 NORTHERN NIGERIA STATES EMBRACING ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM BEGINNING 1999, THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN JIHADISTS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by discusant: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2018
progress69:

Face the topic and stop littering the first page with intellectually lazy waste...

My last quote to u

Thank you!

You are on mass deception of gullible Nigerians with what FFK said in 2012.

You know the basic truth: the Jihad going on in Nigeria was started by Northern leaders who adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes beginning 1999.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by antyokya: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2018
progress69:

As advanced as the united states are in technology, with human radars,state of the art tracking equipments, are u telling me illegals dont gain entry tru one of the most guarded borders in the world?

Let me tell u what incompetence is, allowing a rag tag militant group become so powerful under 5 years of misrule to the extent they had Nigerian territories and established a caliphate on Nigerian soil....that is what incompetence is, omo Alhaji!

...but this same Buhari condemned Jonathan for fighting Boko Haram in 2012 by saying: an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north. I hope you weren't being fed by the placenta in a woman's belly.

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Moheat(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Are herdsmen BOKO HARAM or Terrorists? If the answer is yes then Bubu partially made some senses this time around.
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by saaron(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
debaj10:
oya, d mata taya me.
bet u sef nor try o!
c epistu fa!
na dis hevi gbege u wan make pesin ansa?!
isnor fear o! cheesy
The zombies need to be put in their place since most of them have low IQ.
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by progress69: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Emma5097:

Bros why in heavens name would you even compare the security situation a year after the death of Muammar Gaddafi with the situation we have on ground in 2018? It reeks of your inability to properly comprehend the terrible onslaught against ordinary Nigerians like you and the apparent insensitivity, lack of knowledge and total disregard for the lives of Nigerians by the president. Go and read your books man.

Is the security situation in North Africa any better....as it grown worse or better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by BerryAnny(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

Dont be intellectually lazy. Linking this to heardsmen is reffering to how there are so many sophisticated arms in circulation. This include killer herdsmen and Bokoharam.
SMH. I really stopped following this thread when I come across this reply of yours. To be sincere,you are the one who is intellectually lazy here. The guy simply asked you questions you should have answered to justify your claims but you choose to jump out of the discussion. Anybody arguing with you is just wasting his/her time. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by BerryAnny(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
saaron:
The question I ask is, Was FFK referring to Boko haram at that time or fulani herdsmen? You BMC crew are trying to use FFK's article on Libyan conflict and boko haram connection to suit your narrative with the killings currently going on in Nigeria.
What is intellectually more lazy than blaming foreigners for your problems? Is it no longer Anti Open grazing law?
Bro,I'm sorry but I may be forced to swear for you if you continue to argue with the OP. You asked some valid questions up there but he chooses to ignore it in order to justify his myopic rants and arguements. Please bro,he doesn't worth your precious time at all.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
tytunji29:

I had to check your profile to be sure you re #.....# pls how as he be effective against bokoharam? Guess you are not from North East Yola, borno, yobe dat y u got d balls to type dis thrash

Pls shut up, you sit there in Lagos behind the anonymous screen of the internet and down play what we in the north went through - we felt and know the difference that PMB brought us and shall be ever grateful to him; we also shall never forget nor forgive that clueless buffoon GEJ who left us exposed to Boko Haram while he and his cronies shared the money meant to fight them. .
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"than send the Army to wipe them out"

We are stil waiting for him to send the army to wipe out Boko haram n his lovely brothers Fulani herdsmen.
""

Pls go and borrow sense or don't bother to quote me again please.
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Pls go and borrow sense or don't bother to quote me again please.

I THAT HAVE BORROWED SENSE AND UR STILL REASONING LIKE ABOKI AWUSA FULANI NKO?
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by tytunji29(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Pls shut up, you sit there in Lagos behind the anonymous screen of the internet and down play what we in the north went through - we felt and know the difference that PMB brought us and shall be ever grateful to him; we also shall never forget nor forgive that clueless buffoon GEJ who left us exposed to Boko Haram while he and his cronies shared the money meant to fight them. .
Bros I spent 6yrs as na undagraduate in d great fed uni of tech YOLA so I know wat am saying up till date bokoharam re still Killin in maidagali,....... Abi na lie? Fulani herdmen killed alot of ppl in taraba sum days back yet u re PMB as brot u guys peace I lauf in Japanese sha
Re: Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
tytunji29:

Bros I spent 6yrs as na undagraduate in d great fed uni of tech YOLA so I know wat am saying up till date bokoharam re still Killin in maidagali,....... Abi na lie? Fulani herdmen killed alot of ppl in taraba sum days back yet u re PMB as brot u guys peace I lauf in Japanese sha

Then you must be living on an entirely different planet because most of us can remember the difference between then and now: when Boko Haram conquered many LGAs and declared their own republic out of Nigerian territory, they were also sacking our military formations and capturing their weapons, many of the soldiers were further running awol and mutinying as a result of lack of good arms and proper equipment; meanwhile there were soldiers in many of our towns and cities manning multiple check points; ppl were constantly afraid and being checked at shop/church/mosque entrances etc with metal detectors, there were regular bombings right up the capital city of Abuja - haba, stop playing the ostrich; though you are entitled to your opinion; but we all know differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / 'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.