Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (49035 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by anowrite: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Amina Gambo Muazu is seen being consoled by her father as she cries during her wedding ceremony held at the weekend in Abuja.

[b]Source:[/b]https://www.gistrealm.com/see-the-heartwarming-moment-other-consoles-her-daughter-as-she-cries-at-her-wedding/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by chibike69: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Divay22(f): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lol... See the girl's face. Obviously for the camera.

By the way which mod pushed this to the front page without correcting the title?

"Moment when a father consoles her daughter?"

Are you watching BBNaija and Modding at the same time?

**Takes to heels before they tear out one ban from the ban sheet**

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by MrImole: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Who's this?

2 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by onupeter(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
The cry na unto wetin naw, cos ayam not understanding...

4 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by toyining(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
FTC
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Crixina(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Okay
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Divay22(f): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
chibike69:
cheesy
Why!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by BiafranDel: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
just watch how the single ladies will masturbate on this thread grin

6 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by chibike69: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Divay22:

Why!!! cry cry cry cry cry

don't worry
i dey Korea

na dia 5G network i dey use
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Fuckgodndjesus: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Father consoles "her daughter" what kind of English is this?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Divay22(f): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
chibike69:

don't worry
i dey Korea

na dia 5G network i dey use
You luck
Funny enough, i don't have anything to say
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Awwwwww
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by flokii: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Their cup of tea..
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Originakalokalo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Father and first daughter relationship is great, beyond words.

I have a daughter and from the bond I have developed with her, crying on her wedding day is inevitable.

You won't understand if you are not a committed father.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
Father consoles "her daughter" what kind of English is this?

This kind of English makes front page faster, just try it on your thread.

4 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by kinnex(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
onupeter:
The cry na unto wetin naw, cos ayam not understanding...

The cry is normal. We even have a name for it in Yorubaland - Ekun Iyawo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
toyining:
FTC
who did diz to u?

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by mayorkyzo: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
The thought of legal dick is making her emotional grin

3 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by iomoge2(f): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dunno why pips always mistake her for his.na wa.

Even doctors o.

4 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Very beautiful virgin. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Litblogger: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why do women even cry?
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by eyeview: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Like one facilitator in a seminar i attended years ago asked: "Why would a girl be sneaking out to go to a man's house, sometimes sleep over and even move half of her stuff into his home, but when he now comes to officially marry you and your parents now ask you to now legally move to his house, she will start crying?"

7 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by olasco18(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
toyining:
FTC
Hahahahaha ar u still sleeping... Try again nxt time.. Try harder u here.

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
she looks pretty crying than her smiling in the other picture

Why do people cry on a day like this anyway, I never find any logic or common sense in this. You only moving out of your parents home, it's not like as if you wouldn't see them again.

4 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by olasco18(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Omo come c correcting fluid every where.. Nawa fr nairalanders ooo
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by EmmyOD(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
congrats to all d newly wedded...

meanwhile... I love Africa , I love our culture.
eyeview:
Like one facilitator in a seminar i attended years ago asked: "Why would a girl be sneaking out to go to a man's house, sometimes sleep over and even move half of her stuff into his home, but when he now comes to officially marry you and your parents now ask you to now legally move to his house, she will start crying?"
congrats to all d newly wedded...

meanwhile... I love Africa , I love our culture.

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
very emotional experience. I did same on my wedding day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.