Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (65494 Views)

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / WATCH: Old Man Spotted Giving A Slay Queen Hard Grinding At A Party / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Chuksmonika(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Zeusx611xxx:
Mtn is giving out free Gift to all Mtn sim Subscribe today to Enjoy
you are a BLOODY SCAMMER
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

U HV cross d line.
U n ur moda will sufa all ur life.
U will remain a beggar.
Impotent he goat.
Go n chook plantain inside ur mama yansh
Ogun damage ur generation life.
Wizard frm Ile ife.
You will cross to hell fire
May Ahmadioha destroy your life and that of your wh0re mother
EWU osu
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by sapeleboi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
muthafucking post
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by ezeagu(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by heendrix(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
shocked
only God knows how marvin906 would react to this seeing they both share ......
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by heendrix(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

You will cross to hell fire
May Ahmadioha destroy your life and that of your wh0re mother
EWU osu

what's all this nw you and okpakuerieri pls stop been childish embarassed
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by NwaliE01: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Minding my biz.

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by gustav25: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Opoki:
He stood their ruminating and concerned about people, the purpose of his bath is likely not going to come to pass. One thing about charm/prayer and success is a level of crazy which is otherwise called faith. If I were the man, I will just go, strip naked, take my bath, commot but he look bothered and contemplating if to proceed or not.

I realised many people that is made it in life has a different view about life, they act differently too.

Kindly check this crazy Afro gospel infusion artiste www.reverbnation.com/japp7 I volunteer to help the crazy guy, you'll like his songs. #StreetlyGospel
you are a slowpoke
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Honestagbons(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umartins1:

Exactly
Thank God say u done dem
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja high on ewedu

You're very wrong... i perceive he's one of Buhari's kinsmen
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Deji63: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Madness is all that this is. Pure madness.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by ZaramT: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
He must be an Akwa Ibom man. Na so their lives be.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by InvertedHammer: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men will never seize cease to amaze us cheesy

/
You are welcome.

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/ You are welcome.
Thank you sir kiss
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Scorror442: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
kidman96:
Don't be an idiot. Why use the phrase "African man"? This is the height of inferiority complex. Everyone on that beach is black and African.so what the hell?

Secondly he may be homeless and just wants to have his bath. Its a beach and there is water not everybody at the beach is there for fun some just want to bathe. So let him be.

You talk sense bro,
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by aku626(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Spiritual cleansing
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Pat081: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Do u know how many River C & S man ask him to go take his bath
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Malachi456(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dear OP,

You could title your post ' Man spotted', and it won't be off-beat. But, no, you had to insert 'African'. Keep on perpetuating the single story about Africans.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Infringing someone's right. Joblessness is worrying the op.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Raymeg: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
kidman96:
Don't be an idiot. Why use the phrase "African man"? This is the height of inferiority complex. Everyone on that beach is black and African.so what the hell?

Secondly he may be homeless and just wants to have his bath. Its a beach and there is water not everybody at the beach is there for fun some just want to bathe. So let him be.

exactly my brother, we make fun of every thing, look at him, u will know that his homeless, Kidman God bless u for this ur comment
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by spiralwedge(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
kidman96:

No. That's a typical celestial church man or traditionalist. Or he has been told to do that by the aforementioned.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kingpee2:
Leave the bros alone o,what’s the essence of th beach if you can’t wash your body thoroughly....Enjoy your bath my man..

Celestial n Cherubim n Seraphim things I guess. Just dey perch for d right time .
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by ronaldbecky(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kingpee2:
Leave the bros alone o,what’s the essence of th beach if you can’t wash your body thoroughly....Enjoy your bath my man..
Lolz abi..
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by faithfull18(f): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
To buy data bundles at affordable prices, Visit my profile...
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by francisduru: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na better soap him carry
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by engrkaz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Celestial Church of Christ..
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by dwebwalker(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men will never cease to amaze us cheesy
I believe women too
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
dwebwalker:
I believe women too
Good evening sir it's been a while cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Opoki(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
gustav25:
you are a slowpoke
You are not a slowpoke neither am I, attached is a screenshot of someone who can relate with what I wrote. My life, my opinion, if I have to bath naked to make it in life, I will without minding people around. Some people bark like dog, eat faces etc. It's their life.

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by wtfcoded: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Observing the beach first cool
Afonja n funny meme shaa
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kingpee2:

Thank you!

May be the beach will wash away his sins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) / What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.