Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Vote For A Nairalander To Win Mega Competition - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vote For A Nairalander To Win Mega Competition (362 Views)

The Act Of Reporting A Nairalander To An Admin Is Called ... / 60 Warri Proverbs...vote For The Best / Please Vote For A Nairalander On Indomie Bellefull Comedy Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote For A Nairalander To Win Mega Competition by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
please my dear friends vote for me to win an ongoing talent competition going on in Abia State. just click the link and like the video you will see.
please do this for me. you know am not asking you to give me money. just help a nairalander.

love you all. this is the link. https://www.instagram.com/p/BhDSrMqnM38/

(1) (Reply)

#johnsoncomedy / GCE LESSON (last Born Comedy L4l) Episode 2 / Amarachi You Have Finish The Food (crazy Ibeto Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.