Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,954 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:21 AM

Where Is The Eccentric @billyonaire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is The Eccentric @billyonaire (609 Views)

Zinoleesky Announced The Release of His New Album, "Chrome Eccentric" / Meet The Eccentric Voice On Happenings Radio / Michael Jackson's 53yr old sister Janet Wows Fans With Her Eccentric dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Eccentric @billyonaire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
embarassed Where's our very own @Billyonaire??
Nairaland's getting boring without that moniker! Where Billyonaire @?
Re: Where Is The Eccentric @billyonaire by mentro: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
embarassed Where's our very own @Billyonaire??
Nairaland's getting boring without that moniker! Where Billyonaire @?
Very boring for me, the guy challenges me on so many things. He has really helped me on so many things I didn't know I'd pass through easily.
Re: Where Is The Eccentric @billyonaire by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
mentro:
Very boring for me, the guy challenges me on so many things. He has really helped me on so many things I didn't know I'd pass through easily.
yeah...so many engaging peeps deactivating embarassed .. We always butted head, but he had a way of pushing the norm in his eccentric way....good to know he had positive influence on you somewhat! cheesy
Re: Where Is The Eccentric @billyonaire by mentro: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
yeah...so many engaging peeps deactivating embarassed .. We always butted head, but he had a way of pushing the norm in his eccentric way....good to know he had positive influence on you somewhat! cheesy
Thanks boss. How's everything with you?
Re: Where Is The Eccentric @billyonaire by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2018
mentro:
Thanks boss. How's everything with you?
everything is great! Trust same with you
Re: Where Is The Eccentric @billyonaire by mentro: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
everything is great! Trust same with you
Yes boss, I'd like you to share some esoteric knowledge with me, I'm still learning Tho..

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See The Unforgettable Moment Antho, Khloe And Lolu Were Evicted... / Watch Dreadman Visit To Film House In Edo State / Tiwa Savage Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.