Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? (2702 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Stanzascop: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
I am have been married for five years now.
Recently,precisely August,2017 My wife and I had some disagreements,and she left Our home to her parents.
To cut the story short,I tried to get her to come back home,but she wouldnt.
Anyway,I let her be.
From last year August till as recent as last week,she hasnt called or sent any sms.
I have been the one who tries to reach out to her,even when I call she wouldnt pick my calls.
But last week,I noticed a missed whatsapp video call from her,and nothing else.
Now,Am thinking if I should accept her back,as its been over 8 months now.
Please sincere and valuable advice will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by SafetyFirst(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
This message is from the elders' council.

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Emmycute30(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
You are the ans to your question sir. Look within, you know that which is right.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by IdeyFindWife: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
You may take her back of course, since you're still legally married, but that should be after due considerations and consultations.

In separation-without divorce scenarios, you see lots. Some spouses storm off but see things in different light, within the estrangement period, and opt back into the relationship with a vision and determination to make things work. Some come back cos they've seen all the grasses on "thee other side" and none of them ain't green tongue.

But, some leave and come back with a tools-bag and hammers to nail your arss to a stake and nail your coffin shut when you've gassed out grin

She went AWOL for 8 months, no word! Nothing?! And her family accommodated that?

Or, guy, were you maltreating her? Tell us o! If U didn't i'll say screen her well well before taking her back.

8 months? even the chop&die Nigerian House of Assembly doesn't go on 8 months recesses!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by dtruth50: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
if its just once u see her call, it might b a mistake especially whatsapp video call

8 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by ellapius(f): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Calm down sir ur problem is u re to much in a haste am sure that is why she left in the first place. Someone just called u on whatsapp once after 8 months and ur mind is already working. Am sure u must have bugged her life like craze. Shall calm down and learn to listen to ur heart u ll do nonsense now she ll just go for ever.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by midolian(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
You are not even sure if the missed video call was a mistake and you are considering wether to take her back or not..

Some people and masturbation are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Missed whatapp call na mistake happens wen u wanna. Check someones pic. Bros move on and divorce this woman. She is not a wife
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by IdeyFindWife: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
ellapius:
Calm down sir ur problem is u re to much in a haste am sure that is why she left in the first place. Someone just called u on whatsapp once after 8 months and ur mind is already working. Am sure u must have bugged her life like craze. Shall calm down and learn to listen to ur heart u ll do nonsense now she ll just go for ever.
The bolded is not logical for someone who fell in love, proposed, courted, married then everything went South and he's had to stay alone with the reminisces all these while... or, aren't pple even committing suicides over heartbreaks?

Even single level heartbreak dei scatter brain.

Let him calm down, process his moves ahead of time like a chess pro. This is no time to "feel through" with his heart, that's crap. .

Friendship, and definitely relationship and marriage should be by choice. She'd been making choices every single day of the day, not to come back and settle, for the past 8 months. He should exercise his powers to make some well informed decisions of his own too now!

And he should get good counsel from right-thinking pple, it pays.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by phayvoursky(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don't take whatsapp call serious.

Wanna prove to me I'm important? Spend some money not megabyte.

OP seems she gives you like no one does.

That hole can make a man shift gear from 1 to 5 without applying clutch. Its all miracle
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
ellapius:

It's better for the man if the woman just go forever and ever cool
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Burgerlomo: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Stanzascop:
Recently,precisely August,2017 My wife and I had some disagreements,and she left Our home to her parents.
Anyway,I let her be.
From last year August till as recent as last week,she hasnt called or sent any sms.
I have been the one who tries to reach out to her,even when I call she wouldnt pick my calls.

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sir kindly engage your brain and ask yourself why now?
Why after 8 months she has decided to call? That should be making alarm bells ring in your head.

Then wait. If she calls again listen to why she is calling it’s easy to automatically want to start questioning her about many things but a rationale mind achieves more than an emotional one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Mcy56(f): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Some people's reasoning can be out of place sometimes.
You saw just a missed video call and you already concluded she wants to be back.
Only God knows what you did to her to have warranted that coldness towards you in the first place because women dont always have such mind.
If you truely love your wife, go after her, beg her to come back home, drop those pride of yours, change those bad habits and be a desired man to her.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by UDUJ(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
Sir kindly engage your brain and ask yourself why now?
Why after 8 months she has decided to call? That should be making alarm bells ring in your head.

Then wait. If she calls again listen to why she is calling it’s easy to automatically want to start questioning her about many things but a rationale mind achieves more than an emotional one.

To the Op: Digest the words of the poster above. There's a reason we have a brain, use it wisely. Cheers smiley

1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by jerecrown(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dnt rush to take her back but let her regret her action nd deeply sorry
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Rubbiish(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
ellapius:
@Bold What do u mean by go forever??
Is she God?
I blame the op though....
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
She wanted to dial someone else's number but mistakenly dialed yours and you're here tripping.

Why would she give you a video call? The call was probably for someone she's into right now and her nudes are probably flying over the dude's phone.

I'm sorry to say all that in case it hurts your feelings but I probably might be right.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
midolian:
You are not even sure if the missed video call was a mistake and you are considering wether to take her back or not..

Some people and masturbation are inseparable.
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by ellapius(f): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Rubbiish:

@Bold What do u mean by go forever??
Is she God?
I blame the op though....
I mean she will just go with a more calm and matured guy. It's immaturity that makes guys impatient. The more reason why girls prefer dating married me or matured men. They know how to be calm and patient
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by dtruth50: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
CaptJeffry:
She wanted to dial someone else's number but mistakenly dialed yours and you're here tripping.

Why would she give you a video call? The call was probably for someone she's into right now and her nudes are probably flying over the dude's phone.

I'm sorry to say all that in case it hurts your feelings but I probably might be right.
grin u are now a suspect dt is abt to take her away from op

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by haslaw(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mcy56:
You saw just a missed video call and you already concluded she wants to be back.
Only God knows what you did to her to have warranted that coldness towards you in the first place because women dont always have such mind.
If you truely love your wife, go after her, beg her to come back home, drop those pride of yours, change those bad habits and be a desired man to her.

Did you even read the post? Did your brain have an accident?
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Mcy56(f): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
haslaw:
Did you even read the post? Did your brain have an accident?
Haaaaa, I rest my case. Case closed!
If I were in the woman's shoes (God forbid anyway), I will also run 4-40 without ever looking back. A sick husband like this one quoted here is dangerous to live with.
Assault and battery is a no, no, no for a sane woman.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Heloct(f): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Maybe she was stalking and she mistakenly called you.

But all the same, leave her for now. She will call you if she wants to and you will take her back if you want to.

But for now, you are just guessing and our opinions won't be relevant.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Basics007: 2:37am On Apr 15, 2018
You saw ONE missed whatsapp call a week ago and you immediately concluded she wants to come back? You are very funny sir.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by lenghtinny(m): 5:10am On Apr 15, 2018
That missed video call was a mistake for sure angry
She hasn't talked to you in 8 months and all you got was a video call.
Stop getting worked up because that's what she wants you to do.
I'm sorry to say that you are no longer married.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Stanzascop: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Mcy56:

Haaaaa, I rest my case. Case closed!
If I were in the woman's shoes (God forbid anyway), I will also run 4-40 without ever looking back. A sick husband like this one quoted here is dangerous to live with.
Assault and battery is a no, no, no for a sane woman.
I have never hit this Woman in all the times I knew her till we got married,the truth is that she is a bit immature as an adult,and easily swayed.Her family is meddling in the marriage,and she listens to them.Funny enough she called yesterday,I didnt take the call either.Their security Man,sent me a message to call him back,I havent done so yet.
You see,I am a good man,and have taken care of this woman for all this time,she has never had a job she could keep beyond two months ,issuez always come up at work for her.
I am not excited or really trippin to have her back.
8 months is a long time.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2018
If your legally wedded wife could spend 8 months without making any effort to communicate with you to resolve the issues you had then it means she's no longer interested in the marriage

Note - My above conclusion is based on only your own side of the story which I believe has omitted some facts undecided
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by SoapQueen(f): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Stanzascop:
Anyway,I let her be.

What did you do to her, Oga? Women don't just move back to their parents houses. If you must know, many parents will refuse to house their married daughters for two weeks talk more of eight months.

I trust my parents, if I carry my things to their house after a week when I get married, they will ask me "When are you going back to meet your husband".

You have selected what to say. Why did she leave your house?
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by tribalmall: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Mcy56:

and this is for a woman that left her matrimonial home for 8 months. Abeg some of you child make me laugh.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? by Stanzascop: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=SoapQueen post=66722729]

What did you do to her, Oga? Women don't just move back to their parents houses. If you must know, many parents will refuse to house their married daughters for two weeks talk more of eight months.

I trust my parents, if I carry my things to their house after a week when I get married, they will ask me "When are you going back to meet your husband".

She knows her plan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Mummy Cynthia Needs A Guy That Can Last 45 Minutes / Video Of Plus-size Woman Twerking Causes Stir On Social Media / Hypocrite Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.