Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) (28038 Views)

Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures) / Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures / Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mimi Orijekwe is the proud owner of a brand new Mercedes Benz. The single mother of one didn’t forget her daughter as she also bought a mini benz for her.

The actress who recently ended her marriage to fellow actor, Charles Billion, took to IG to flaunt her new possession.

Mimi Orijekwe wrote:

”Our latest addition.. welcome babies!! U guys came abit late buh it’s alright.. Benz lovers… me and mini me.. mum and daughter .. Mimi and jazzy !! God been good to us.. we re grateful @hot_littlejasmine congratulations baby..”

https://www.wotzup.ng/mimi-orijekwe-mercedes-benz/

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Olalan(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Congrats to her..... Just so funny how the females in the industry do so much for themselves when compared with their male counterparts.

43 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by WotzupNG: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olalan:
Congrats to her..... Just so funny how the females in the industry do so much for themselves when compared with their male counterparts.
Pls, don't tell me you don't know how they do it.

Hers might be different sha.

lalasticlala

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Emmycute30(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
To the poster above.....it is well. If I talk now, dem go say na envy lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olalan:
When the men don't want to hustle hard what do you expect....? the ladies save money to produce their own movies and it has become a norm in the industry where every girl wants to be her own boss while the men spend their money balling,olosho,bet.....e.t.c they be hating on the women success just like you wink

26 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
And I am still here dreaming of it.

Check my siggy
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Baddiezz(f): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Congrats to her.

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by sunnysunny69(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pussssy dey sell no be small. When was the last time she play a major role in a movie ?

9 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olalan:

Rumor has it that an "oil" big boy in Warri is funding her lavish lifestyle

17 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Titugirl(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice ride..By God's grace, I would be able to buy such nice cars for my self and my parents in the nearest future ..Amen!

18 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by obo389(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When the men don't want to hustle hard what do you expect....? the ladies save money to produce their own movies and it has become a norm in the industry where every girl wants to be her own boss while the men spend their money balling,olosho,bet.....e.t.c they be hating on the women success just like you wink
Weldone.
You try well well.
As if is that easy undecided

15 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Lajet: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Serious Machine Nne Congratulation
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wow, she's really made.. I grab some of her blessings cheesy cause its in abundance..
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Flokey: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladies, never u underestimate the power of ur pussy ..ur greatest weapon is between ur legs wink

5 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
God has really been good, Dear God it's my turn, pick up my call

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by AdaIhiala(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by sapeleboi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
LG Life is Good
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Pavore9: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Aladdin themed photo shoot. cheesy
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by philtex(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Oyebee91(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
Wow, she's really made.. I grab some of her blessings cheesy cause its in abundance..
why so belittle yourself like this

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
good for her....

but happiness is not found in possessions

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by sirgalahad26(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
OH LAWD!! when are u gonna pick my call!
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Abdulkareem407(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Huzzling don obey her
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by moststylish(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Dear Money, You've been avoiding me lately. Are we fighting? Did I offend you? If I did please let me know so I can apologize. I really miss you

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by lonelydora: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Gbam. that's the ride. Mercedes or never
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by franchasng: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
are you sure? cheesy
Remember men no get boobi and pusay o tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by obi58: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olalan:

Two words for you:

SINGLE MOTHER
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
WotzupNG:

lalasticlala

My brother,

How they do it is what is crashing their marriages.
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by kenex4ever(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
WotzupNG:

lalasticlala
there is no how dey do it.

The females can splash all their savings on cars n houses but not d men because they have to take care of their family (parents) and also save to get married or train their kids

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Denies Physically Abusing Tiwa Savage / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.