Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares (1390 Views)

Nigerian Flying Chairs Challenge The World's Skies (AI Art) / Where Can I Get These Plastic Chairs? Urgent / Buy Official Portraits of President & Govs and Any Type Of Unique Photo Frames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares by 4wardnaija(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Facebook user after being overwhelmed with the type of chairs he saw in the House of his friend's parent decided to share with the public.

The chair which seems to be designed out of metal in form of a pot called "Agere" locally is usually used in cooking any ceremonial rice In west Africa.

cc; mynd44,lalasticlala

Source:https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/see-type-of-chairs-i-saw-in-my-friend.html?m=1

Re: See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
LoL
Re: See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares by daviefm(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
LIKE FOR CREATIVITY

SHARE FOR MEDIOCRITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares by Reeefe(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
retired jazz man
Re: See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares by Olachase(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
the woman can cook for Africa [img]the woman can cook for Africa [/img]the woman can cook for Africa

Re: See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares by hisgrace090: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wow!

What a creative intelligent?
Re: See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigerian Art work sometimes dey weak Me

(1) (Reply)

Learn Anything Almost Free Udemy (limited Time) / Get These Skills And Start Making Money / Naira Land Needs A New Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.