Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,430 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (47791 Views)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
nezer83:

Haha yes Madam I bought the yam tuber from the 5k with #400.
I prepared Egusi soup with meat, fresh periwinkle, vegetables and stock fish and okro with fresh fish.
I still had left over meat to make veg sauce.
Still from the 5k I got one paint of garri.
Don't doubt me woman.
I Sabi price market wella.
Hian, which yam did you buy for 400 naira bikonu?? Abi are you mistaking potatoes for yam?!

13 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by nezer83: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Hian, which yam did you buy for 400 naira bikonu?? Abi are you mistaking potatoes for yam?!

Madam stroll into the market biko
And make ur findings.

5 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
nezer83:

Madam stroll into the market biko
And make ur findings.
I know what obtains in the market and the last time I bought a tuber of yam for 400 was July 2017.

3 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by nezer83: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ishilove:

I know what obtains in the market and the last time I bought a tuber of yam for 400 was July 2017.

Well, it all depends on ur market location.
Truly I got a good tuber for #400

2 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
nezer83:

Well, it all depends on ur market location.
Truly I got a good tuber for #400
Lucky you.

You see why you shouldn't assume your woman is cheating you? If I told you I bought 6 tubers of yam for 4,500 last week, would you say I was cheating my man?

No I'm not. Things are generally expensive and if you want quality then be ready to spend. No matter how hard one tries to economise there is no way one can cook all what you claim with 5k, unless one goes to markets where items are sold whole sale

1 Like

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
It is wrong for your spouse to stea. This is bad for trust issues.

1 Like

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by mirianjugrey(f): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abeg which soup be that..because this ur story no follow..na ice fish u use cook?..
No dried fish..stock fish ..even meat ba..
I am sure d bean and yam porridge dey empty
Beside this one u dey cook all this food at once..market wan close for the month?

5 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
That amount is too much for all this... Or maybe food stuffs are more expensive in Lagos compare to Enugu.. I can prepare all that with N4000 and still have balance to buy beer carry dilute them... Lol

12 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Lexusgs430: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
nezer83:
So today I decided to do shopping at Ojuelegba market with #5,000.00
I succeeded in making two different pot of soup (with necessary ingredients),one port of porridge yam and one pot of bean, also with a paint of garri.
Trust me if I give bae same amount it will only fetch me one pot of soup and maybe one pot o beans.
Women u na fit kill person!!!
This is one eye opener.
Hehehehe.

If you wife does not gain from you, who else would she financially gain from?
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by chuggy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
heffem:
bros, abeg how much you buy one wrap of maggi?
e suppose be 10 naira...Buhari
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol... She de use the remaining change go prepare food for her broke handsome boyfriend for area

2 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Platony(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Let me be candid.....Omo, u gt mind, she prepare soup still tidy anoda food wit 5k, chai!!..Officially, u stingy!!

1 Like

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
nezer83:
I succeeded in making two different pot of soup (with necessary ingredients),one port of porridge yam and one pot of bean, also with a paint of garri.
Trust me if I give bae same amount it will only fetch me one pot of soup and maybe one pot o beans.
This is one eye opener.
Hehehehe.
U go dey go urself till u old finish . Ahun Elemu . Why do u think they are called WoeMen. Woe unto men some people term am o .no put me 4 trouble my wife dey read
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by agarawu23(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
ifyalways:
One paint of garri is 800 ngn in lekki, Ojuelelegba might be 700 ngn.
A tuber of yam, 500 ngn, no less.
Derica of beans 400 ngn

It's possible @ OP but that's not cos your woman is a cheat. I'm sure you didn't buy palm oil, salt and Co. Your woman must have been buying them. Also you dare not compare your soup quality with hers. 5,000 ngn can barely cook a proper soup so your babe is not cheating you.
is this a joke? I will cook good vegetable soup for u with #2500. Even if all the family is coming around, 5k too much for soup grin u girls should pity us, we know how much ingredients cost in the market

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Tuber of yam in Festac is #800 to #1000+, At Cheapest #600 by luck. Unless you buy if from Mile 12 near Ketu.
And why will anyone go down to Mile 12 just for one Tuber of yam, You would factor in transport fare & traffic.

Last time yam was #400 was 3 years ago before Buhari came to power, I'm super sure of this.
Except he's talking about very premature yam that cannot be enough for even one person to eat.

7 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by NwaliE01: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wen food don abeg let me know

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Kingwizzy16:
Lol... She de use the remaining change go prepare food for her broke handsome boyfriend for area

grin grin grin grin
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Izuogu1:
That amount is too much for all this... Or maybe food stuffs are more expensive in Lagos compare to Enugu.. I can prepare all that with N4000 and still have balance to buy beer carry dilute them... Lol

#4000 is Lagos is like #12,000 worth of value in Enugu. So please do not compare.
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by geunik(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Alennsar:
stinginess at it peak.wetin carry you go market?
first of all according to the op his girl is not around so he went shopping for himself. Hope u don't have a problem with that
secondly i don't know what you girls want in a relationship. If your bf/husband go to market and prepare food for you, then he is romantic but since it is another girl he is stingy. Why girls like using that word all the time i don't know

7 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
mirianjugrey:
Abeg which soup be that..because this ur story no follow..na ice fish u use cook?..
No dried fish..stock fish ..even meat ba..
I am sure d bean and yam porridge dey empty
Beside this one u dey cook all this food at once..market wan close for the month?

You dey mahd honestly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by teacherbim(f): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
If she doesn't use all the money to cook, I'm sure the remaining balance also go into your home either she spends it to buy some other important things. You think you are smart, you are not but stingy, continue doing the shopping yourself with your chicken change

3 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by UnimkeAk(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
nezer83:

Ayam not stingy, I say make I experiment moreover bae is not around and no side chick at the moment.
Our Lord would provide u not wit one but 3 side chics
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
teacherbim:
If she doesn't use all the money to cook, I'm sure the remaining balance also go into your home either she spends it to buy some other important things. You think you are smart, you are not but stingy and foolish, continue doing the shopping yourself with your chiken change

We both know this is a big lie, lets just keep kwayet & be looking at each other grin grin grin No fight !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Sagay212: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
nezer83:
This is one eye opener.
Hehehehe.

Definitely your food won't be delicious. Why don't you tell us the difference in taste of your cooking vs your girlfriend's own..maybe n.a. concoction porridge you cook.

3 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Divay22(f): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by nabegibeg: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Alennsar:
stinginess at it peak.wetin carry you go market?

is it a crime to ever declare the true picture of what you buy from the market

rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by gentlechyke(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lmao. If men begin enter kitchen, they will understand how easy Eve decieved Adam. You really tried with the 5K. But don't let her know otherwise no soundtrack for you in the night

2 Likes

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by talk2percy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin bros nah from there them dey get their natural salary from now for other expenses that they don't ask u the money .. grin
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by agabaI23(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Tah! Two pots of soup and a pot of porridge and beans, come join with one bucket of gari? All with 5k?

Guy you can lie for Africa. I can even bet your soups were watery and tasteless.
One pot of soup fit be okra soup with ice fish. Even at that sef...
Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Divay22(f): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
nezer83:

Haha yes Madam I bought the yam tuber from the 5k with #400.
I prepared Egusi soup with meat, fresh periwinkle, vegetables and stock fish and okro with fresh fish.
I still had left over meat to make veg sauce.
Still from the 5k I got one paint of garri.
Don't doubt me woman.
I Sabi price market wella.
Op you can lie o grin grin

1 Like

Re: So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
gentlechyke:
Lmao. If men begin enter kitchen, they will understand how easy Eve decieved Adam. You really tried with the 5K. But don't let her know otherwise no soundtrack for you in the night

What is soundtrack please? we would like you to elaborate on that Sir. Thank you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.