Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander (42140 Views)

Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Sagay212: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
if they say people should stop giving birth if they don't have money, people will say it's not fair. Just look what they make a little innocent boy go through. Shebi him for just still dey him papa scrotum as sperm jeje dey chill.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by BIXYBABE: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
ok
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by osuofia2(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
N
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by SoapQueen(f): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mrsimplexvi:
who ask u?

Haba! Have you no compassion? Can't you see the boy dozed off? Why am I even replying you?

Have a happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by osuofia2(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
koolcat:
Are primary/secondary schools not on vacation
Do u prefer he stays ahom doing nothing
*THATS HOW U GUYZ BLOW STORIES OUT OF PROPORTION*
I hope ur unborn child will do same when he/she comes...idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mjbaba: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Showed my kids.

Let them know life is not all about dstv, food and caprisone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by emmiem(f): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
nawaoooh....
may God see us through in this country

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Shobizz(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
The Pix look Photoshoped

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Genilufoye: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oh Allah guide me among those whom you've guided,,

Make me rich,, so I can help the poor

Make me rich do I can create a more befitting life for my families in general amiin...

No one can judge the boy's situation,, just that it's not proper...

He is too small now... (crying)....

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Kaxmytex(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Welcome to naija..

Some people will be like "he is just hustling"
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Godhead4(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deseo:

I hope this is a joke.
I hope it's an exaggeration.

I don't want to believe it.

No cry

I'm surprised this is a news to you guys
You'll see this not only in every university, but also in almost every secondary and primary school in the north

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by firo08(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
God I want to help
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
na wa o....this is nigeria i guess.....

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
For such to happen in a University where elite people are everywhere make it worse. Nigeria go beta, when?
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Op what sort of China phone are you using.. Borrow better phone snap this pic lemme see the boy wella, by the ways how do I send money to help this boy, I want to send 50k

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by obafemi04(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'm moved to � tears
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by localexpat: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
[I kindly ask the author or any good Nigerian that can locate this boy to inbox me. Thanks]

A nairalander spotted this little child selling water during school hours.
Tears rolled down my cheeks after seeing him....

I pray and hope a good Samaritan help him[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by 2016v2017: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jerryojozy:
This is child labour. This boy is too young for this.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Don't pity him. There are thousands of them like that littered in the north. When u tell the parents to do family planning,no. Go to school,no. Na to start breeding like rabbit at a tender age. Tomorrow I will become a good samarithan cos I saw a small kid. That kid will grow up and continue like his parents. Members of boko haram . At the end of the day, they are the tools northern politicians use to checkmate the south.

A 3 yrs old can join him to hawk. None of my biz. Mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by micflo28(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
He is an unaccompanied luggage, his mum probably is somewhere around aswell
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by tunjibadosnen: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
khalidx:
A nairalander spotted this little child selling water during school hours.
Tears rolled down my cheeks after seeing him....

I pray and hope a good Samaritan help him

This post is deceitful and wrongly tagged

How is he selling the pure water, it seems you never hawk in your life.

The picture suggests the boy's mother is somewhere selling but allowed the boy to stay with the market

Though, the boy ought to be in school but poverty will not allow that
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by dgrand: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
You are poorer than us
u bloody southerner
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by kullozone(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
koolcat:
Are primary/secondary schools not on vacation
Do u prefer he stays ahom doing nothing
*THATS HOW U GUYZ BLOW STORIES OUT OF PROPORTION*

You'll finally end up Selling pure water for a living smiley
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by francisduru: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
What a kid

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by francescainnoce(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please op. Are you the one who took the pic? Do you know how to find the boy?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by olowobaba10: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
WHY CAN'T THE OP BE THE GOOD SAMARITAN JUST LIKE MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING SOME ONE SHOULD HELP THE BOY?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by ManofLetters07: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
You are a thinking being... Respect. I wonder why most people are gullible, once they see a story on social media they believe it hook, line and sinker. The child in that photo couldn't possibly be more than three years of age. It takes a fantastic and unique way to be silly for anyone to believe that that child can conduct a trade transaction.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Pat081: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Too bad, but I think d boy is with someone older den him
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by zicoraads: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is ETF grin

As for the little boy, they are all over the North.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Godhead4:

I'm surprised this is a news to you guys
You'll see this not only in every university, but also in almost every secondary and primary school in the north

I know children hawk and do all forms of hard labour, which is wrong. What makes this more serious is the fact that this is a BABY. Just look at his tiny hands and feet.

Who carried the pure water for him? He couldn't have lifted that himself. This is a baby! embarassed cry

His parents should be arrested.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by femo122: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.