Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander (42138 Views)

Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by jokolo282(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Op what sort of China phone are you using.. Borrow better phone snap this pic lemme see the boy wella, by the ways how do I send money to help this boy, I want to send 50k
pls sir just bless me with 5k let me feed myself, I'm starving and struggling
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by frankosivue(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2018
mikolo80:
yes you do that is all anyone can ask of you
yes. That is good.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Lipslikecandy11(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
africanusvu:
.they that weep in da heart don't av time 4 Nairaland.save d cash 4 ur mb and send t him

Ur just wan bleeping RoosterDrinker...!!!! Check my statement u retard.. I said if I happen to see him...
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Lipslikecandy11(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lipslikecandy11:

Ur just wan bleeping RoosterDrinker...!!!! Check my statement u retard.. I said if I happen to see him...
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by africanusvu(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lipslikecandy11:

.if u happen to see him yet u uploaded his photo. slowpoke like u
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Update on the young boy selling water at the university of ABUJA...
The boy is actually in a precarious situation..
I had an interaction with his mother.
She said The boy is not in school and has never step into school, she said she was once a student of the school she dropped out of school due to financial constraints
She is from enugu state,their situation is a precarious one

I can't help than to cry when  she narrated her  story.
They sleep in the school hall and the boy is not going to school when I asked why she engage the boy in such a dangerous thing she said if she don't they have nothing to Eat.....The boy go as far as scavenging the school in search of used plastic bottles just to survive
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Lipslikecandy11(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
africanusvu:
.if u happen to see him yet u uploaded his photo. slowpoke like u

Ur very stupid... Pussy face...!!! I didn't invite a scum like urself to ma page... And for the record I wasn't the one that uploaded d photo.... gay like urself
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by africanusvu(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lipslikecandy11:

Ur very stupid... Pussy face...!!! I didn't invite a scum like urself to ma page... And for the record I wasn't the one that uploaded d photo.... gay like urself
.Ur mama Toto their.buharist like u.but guy.NASA for u.this ur yarn:push face:u funny die.push get face so.? Na lips my babe push get.don't mind me.buhari we make me vex
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Lipslikecandy11(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
africanusvu:
.Ur mama Toto their.buharist like u.but guy.NASA for u.this ur yarn:push face:u funny die.push get face so.? Na lips my babe push get.don't mind me.buhari we make me vex

Abeg learn some manners.. No b everybody u fit dey bash.... And besides am just d wrong person to bleep with..!!!
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by GodwinGodon(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
koolcat:
Are primary/secondary schools not on vacation
Do u prefer he stays ahom doing nothing
*THATS HOW U GUYZ BLOW STORIES OUT OF PROPORTION*
you are a coward... Even if primary /secondary school are on vacation what joy do get seeing this little boy subjected to the humiliation of hardship cause by poor government
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Godhead4(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Deseo:

I know children hawk and do all forms of hard labour, which is wrong. What makes this more serious is the fact that this is a BABY. Just look at his tiny hands and feet.

Who carried the pure water for him? He couldn't have lifted that himself. This is a baby!

His parents should be arrested.

This is no f√cking baby angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Robbers Attack Travellers Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway, Kill Driver, Shoot 2 / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.