Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside (3755 Views)

Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos / Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by GistmoreNG: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption;

Remember where we started from & look at us now ! No settling,no compromising. Go get it ALL ,you deserve nothing less. #MASTERMIND #TheGameChanger #SoniaOgbonna

More >>> http://www.gistmore.com/cute-bikini-photo-ik-ogbonnas-wife-sonia-sitting-poolside

2 Likes

Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by GistmoreNG: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by kabeerhabe(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
hmmm
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Baddiezz(f): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice pool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by peterswagg(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
You need money to marry a beautiful woman I swear
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
That year wey Sonia dey die for me sha

Na me no want

1 Like

Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Enoma222(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2018
peterswagg:
you dont know money like dat just be smart and social ......my sis husband is not dat rich but he married my fine sister .....no big deal
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Kobicove(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2018
Enoma222:
you dont know money like dat just be smart and social ......my sis husband is not dat rich but he married my fine sister .....no big deal

Please post your sister's pic let us confirm that she is really fine grin
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by delectablegyal(f): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
i know many men wish they could fvck her. she is taken.
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by esthy86(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
peterswagg:
i disagree with u
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beautiful!
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Enoma222(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote
Please post your sister's pic let us confirm that she is really fine grin[/quote]
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Hisduchess(f): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
everyone wants to post bikini pix so as to show plenty flesh.I just tire
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by MrCork: 7:10am On May 12, 2018
Hisduchess:
everyone wants to post bikini pix so as to show plenty flesh.I just tire

...but why r u so stingy with your punnnnnny?.. been asking u for a year and u doing shakara like u r beyansi. ....anyways can I buy u pant? smiley
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Partnerbiz(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2018
This girl just dey visit all pools in the world
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Hisduchess(f): 8:59pm On May 12, 2018
MrCork:

...but why r u so stingy with your punnnnnny?.. been asking u for a year and u doing shakara like u r beyansi. ....anyways can I buy u pant? smiley

is ur brain paining you?
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by MrCork: 9:03pm On May 12, 2018
Hisduchess:

is ur brain paining you?

...ladies do not swaaaar. .u always swaaaarin...u are not a lady. ..can't u act like lady for once and be nice?...I GIVE UP!! undecided
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by Hisduchess(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
MrCork:

mrcork do you have sense at all? (((real question)))
Re: Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside by MrCork: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hisduchess:

mrcork do you have sense at all? (((real question)))

...but don the u wannto enjoy me....u don't like sweet things? (Wot a shame) embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This The World's Most Entitled Bride? / Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? / Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.