Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra (20221 Views)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by adadike(f): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yyeske:
Nne, schools are resuming tomorrow, visit the public primary schools around you and help in serving those kids their lunch, snap pictures biko.
lol. U well so? if e come be lie, u go pay me back my t-fare?
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by lereinter(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
christians know the people u call pastor
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
The caption should have been "osibanjo with.......in so so school, in this village of this town in so so local gvt area of anambra state on soso day"
That way,people will believe u
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by chiedozie198100: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
gamaliel9:
Please,these cooks,which school do they cook for? I want to go and see oooooo

������ my dear good question. N I think say schools dey on holiday. So who dem cook for?
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Greatzeus(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
chichar1:
sharap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time be a lady and give your own opinion,instead of insult. They say good home training can't be bought with money,you proved them Right.
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
obyikye:

it doesn't exist, don't waste your time checking.
You don't want her to research but to believe your lie
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
adadike:
lol. U well so? if e come be lie, u go pay me back my t-fare?
Sorry dear, I thought you were living in Anambra and assessing any public primary school is no biggie, public schools are all around na nnem.
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
sassysure:
The caption should have been "osibanjo with.......in so so school, in this village of this town in so so local gvt area of anambra state on soso day"
That way,people will believe u
Schools are resuming tomorrow, forget the VP and do your research going to public primary schools, simple.
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
chiedozie198100:

������ my dear good question. N I think say schools dey on holiday. So who dem cook for?
Check for them from tomorrow
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by chichar1(f): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Greatzeus:

Next time be a lady and give your own opinion,instead of insult. They say good home training can't be bought with money,you proved them Right.
madman anthem!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by adadike(f): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yyeske:
Sorry dear, I thought you were living in Anambra and assessing any public primary school is no biggie, public schools are all around na nnem.
of course, I live in Anambra
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by obyikye(f): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yyeske:
You don't want her to research but to believe your lie
I do hope you recognize lies when you hear one........
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by kpompey: 2:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Staged pictures.Our Munmun don do.Sowore 2019.
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Ijaya123: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2018
tociano009:
Osinbanjo is really mad

And your father isn't even in the status of who can clean his shoes. Less than a slave to Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 6:05am On Apr 16, 2018
adadike:
of course, I live in Anambra
Then visit some public primary schools around you, simple.
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 6:05am On Apr 16, 2018
obyikye:

I do hope you recognize lies when you hear one........
Of course, you just told one
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by klimkid: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2018
keep doing the good work sir....I so much believe in you sir..
Re: Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra by obyikye(f): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yyeske:
Of course, you just told one
Truth is just like Pregnancy, it can't be covered...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 3 Notable Igbo Billionaires have their Business In Lagos / EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties / Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.