Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. (409 Views)

A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On God's Plan For Him To Become Nigeria's President / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. by bummyla(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Look at your palms, you’ll see some Wonderful and Natural lines, can you erase them? Not at all, so be assured that nothing can erase GOD's plan for you and all your loved ones. May GOD's grace be sufficient for you in all you do.

HIS mercy is increasing, HIS love is genuine. HIS promise is sure, HE’s too faithful to fail, HE will give you reasons to smile forever.

This is your season of perfect celebration; the LORD will perfect everything that concerns you and give you pleasant surprises. You are going Higher and Higher, Victory is sure for you in JESUS name Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

1 Timothy 2:4
Who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Philippians 1:6
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:28-29
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Psalm 138:8
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.

1 John 5:4
For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Hebrews 12:1-29

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Ephesians 1:4
Even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love

Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Romans 11:36
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Romans 9:1-33

Romans 8:1-39

Acts 13:48
And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Daniel 4:17
The sentence is by the decree of the watchers, the decision by the word of the holy ones, to the end that the living may know that the Most High rules the kingdom of men and gives it to whom he will and sets over it the lowliest of men.’

Isaiah 55:10-11
“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

Isaiah 55:9
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 145:18
The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 33:11
The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of his heart to all generations.

Job 42:2
“I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.

1 Chronicles 16:11
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Revelation 21:1-7
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” ...

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

Hebrews 13:6
So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

1 Timothy 2:3-4
This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 1:16
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 4:1-32

Ephesians 1:11
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Ephesians 1:5
He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

Galatians 1:15
But when he who had set me apart before I was born, and who called me by his grace,

Galatians 1:4
Who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

1 Corinthians 6:20
For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Romans 11:1-36

Romans 10:9
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 8:39
Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Romans 5:8
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 15:7
If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16-17
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Luke 18:27
But he said, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.”

Matthew 25:34
Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

Matthew 19:26
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Matthew 6:34
“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Matthew 6:25-34

Malachi 3:6
“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.

Jeremiah 29:11-14
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

Isaiah 58:11
And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Isaiah 49:16
Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.

Isaiah 43:13
Also henceforth I am he; there is none who can deliver from my hand; I work, and who can turn it back?”

Isaiah 43:4
Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life.

Isaiah 40:31
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/14/nothing-can-erase-gods-plan-for-you/

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
you don preach finish. Na only offering remain.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. by bummyla(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
eosigwe:
you don preach finish. Na only offering remain.

make I give you our account number for love offering! cheesy
Re: Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. by juwonloo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is that drake Gods plan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
bummyla:

make I give you our account number for love offering! cheesy
Pastor, biko chill first. God is on the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. by obisco4u: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
As if God even has a plan for anything. According to you guys, he just throws anything that he's not cool with into some lake of fire and watch it burn forever.
Re: Nothing Can Erase God's Plan For You. by diablos: 1:21am On Apr 15, 2018
God's plans bawo. What about the people of benue that have been slaughtered back to back by Fulani herdsmen. Or the offa robbery by skull miners. Am sure it was all part of God's plans too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Cardinal Says Homophobia Does Not Exist / I Need Your Answer Please / Cleanliness They Say, Is Nearer To Godliness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.