Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (73464 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Talknochip(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
SHE IS GOING TO KILL DEM..She is jus doin mark time.... She must have read d 48 laws of power!
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Sterope(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
I forgot to also use the word encourage.

Some women use it as a yardstick to filter guys. I usedused to know of one that wouldn't marry a guy that is not ready to marry more wives. She is married now with kids but her husband is yet to marry more wives. There is a female particular nairalander that wouldn't mind her husband doing same, this was her opinion before she got married and after. They were not stupid or lazy or suffer from low self-esteem . These are women that can hold their own. They will even teach their husbands' wives how to prepare his favourite meals.

Some women also see it as charity that is their own charity to single women. Some encourage it because of their careers, they want matital obligations to tie them down. Some encourage it because it allows them to live the single live while they also enjoy the benefits of being married.

You don't need to be close minded about it. Some women are growing to accept or encourage polygamy. You are not the same as the next person.

Personally, it is a no. But who knows after marriage I may love myself too much to care.

Biglittlelois:

You actually dont know much, you said the word "accept" which means she has no other choice but to live with it, infact all you said points to that fact, but this one is a whole new level, she fed her, hug or held her and she looks happy. No lady who has to "accept" cos there is no other choice would go through the trouble of doing that

4 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by LaudGuy: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Would you have a three some with your man? don't be stingy
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by demmydy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Doing it so that when she finally kills her on one will point fingers @ her... #naijaway
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by demmydy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
mistyebby:

Calm down sis. They are Muslims...their religion permits it.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
weird things always happen in that useless unproductive oil barren cursed dry desert

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by davxon(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is an epitome of womanhood.
Imagine the peace the world will experience if more women were mature enough to appreciate that sidechicks and second wives are advantageous to them.

Imagine the 'wear-and-tear' the arrival of this second woman will save her.
Calculate the stress she'd be relieved of now.
Picture the excitement in her soul knowing she'd be sharing both responsibility and liabilities.

God bless all the liberal wives in the world.
spot on
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Why are they praising the woman?
What is special here?

She married a Muslim man who is allowed to add three more wives to her. So what's the hailing for?

It is what she signed up for...happily na.

Maaaah hia word jor.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by zinaunreal(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Retired Iron Lady. She don rust for allowing this
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
My man can't try this Nonsense!!
Never!!

Love in sharing sweetie grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by roqrules04(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Plot twist.. She may be the wife's lover
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Bestchisom(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!! My man can't try this Nonsense!! Never!!
dont u want to experience party in marriage

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by henribj(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!

Hahahaha
First things first, are you a Muslim? If not, then case closed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by RisingWars: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Iron lady just wants to prep her for the night's party. I am jetting off to Medina to get me 3 women for a foursome.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by petuniaevents(f): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Awww very courageous.

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by dangwarmai(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shedrack777:
i love this woman's courage. and it's high time our christian women start asking and supporting their husbands to marry 2nd wife. we will have helped them selves by reducing cheating husbands.

but when that 2nd wife shows and teach the 1st wife something, she'll sure come back to the media and lay accussations on the 2nd wife that she's evil.

it'll happen. BELIEVE THAT!
it will happen in your family. ameen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by don4real18(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
mistyebby:

Calm down sis. They are Muslims...their religion permits it.
Thank you for telling her... I wonder why ppl will use their situations to judge others. It's just so annoying.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by ImaIma1(f): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is the kind of woman to fear.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Jadeng: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
I can bet this just the beginning of a new and more interesting episode.
Watch out!!!
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by ikukuhero: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
She's gonna strike when the time is right

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Rozaytee: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shedrack777:
i love this woman's courage. and it's high time our christian women start asking and supporting their husbands to marry 2nd wife. we will have helped them selves by reducing cheating husbands.

but when that 2nd wife shows and teach the 1st wife something, she'll sure come back to the media and lay accussations on the 2nd wife that she's evil.

as if u can handle 2 women in d same house bp will just kill u

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by hydrhyx09: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
DannyJ19:
But am certain DAT Alhaji go still marry 3rd wife....

Make the iron lady accept
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by fuckpro: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
All of you praising the first wife should chill, he married her lesbian partner, no lady will be that nice and happy for a 2nd wife, i know that cos i'm a lady
..but won't you want to lessen all the wear and tear associated with love making?
...i think its a plus to any woman's marriage
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!

Is your man/husband a Muslim?? If yes, he is entitled to have 4 variety of pvssies.

But Muslims are enjoying after having 4 wives on Earth, allah still gives them 77 virgins.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Biglittlelois(f): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sterope:
I forgot to also use the word encourage.

Some women use it as a yardstick to filter guys. I usedused to know of one that wouldn't marry a guy that is not ready to marry more wives. She is married now with kids but her husband is yet to marry more wives. There is a female particular nairalander that wouldn't mind her husband doing same, this was her opinion before she got married and after. They were not stupid or lazy or suffer from low self-esteem . These are women that can hold their own. They will even teach their husbands' wives how to prepare his favourite meals.

Some women also see it as charity that is their own charity to single women. Some encourage it because of their careers, they want matital obligations to tie them down. Some encourage it because it allows them to live the single live while they also enjoy the benefits of being married.

You don't need to be close minded about it. Some women are growing to accept or encourage polygamy. You are not the same as the next person.

Personally, it is a no. But who knows after marriage I may love myself too much to care.

Fair enough.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by adadike(f): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shedrack777:

my brother, u are right o, and even women should be allowed to marry two husbands too. sleep with one today and with the other the next day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!
picture of your man or heaven will not fall

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Biglittlelois(f): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
fuckpro:
..but won't you want to lessen all the wear and tear associated with love making?
...i think its a plus to any woman's marriage

I hope you know the love making involves two persons, it is not a plus to a woman, we are humans, jealousy will sure abound, the way you guys run almost mad when your wife sleeps with someone else is the same way the woman cries when she hears the moan of another woman in her husband's room next door. Reason why some women accept the 2nd wife thing is cos they have no choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Talkingboy: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!

Hmmm ...

But pls excuse me ma , is he free to have side chic ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by bullabong(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!
Na you go still comot and she go enter . cool
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!
Na you go still comot and she go enter .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.