Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,140 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (73405 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by bukatyne(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Iamsane:

You are contradicting yourself...if both still cheat. Then the problem isn't polygamy but the society that has been over sexualized with and making sex a competition.

I wonder why prononents of polygamy refuse to get it:

Polygamy does not solve adultery.

EOD.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by bukatyne(f): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
YelloweWest:

A win win in fairytale land not reality.

If she does not love him she will love someone else. That's the reality of human nature.

That's why Moslems keep their wives under lock and key.

Well your fairyland is another person's reality.

We humans are too diverse to fit into a box.

Do you mean Muslims like the northerners or like the southerners?
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by calliope(f): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
ifyain:
Everybody seems happy with the arrangement. I wish them a happy home. We must respect their lifestyle.
It's a charade, Don't be deceived.
no woman love to share what she really loves, except she's been forced to.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by nwosu1982: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
My man can't try this Nonsense!!
Never!!
pray for it not to happen bcoz u can't do anything when it happens
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by smartpyzee(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!
go marry Hausa man u go know.. grin grin tongue
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by CHARLOE(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!
This kind of reasoning is y there are lots of single ladies out there, don't b selfish, learn to share, help ur fellow woman. women are more than men by ratio 3:1, if all men marry 1 wife how will all women get married?
All rich men shld marry more than 1 wife, they're simply helping women.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Seahawk: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
All the morons on this thread. Sigh

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Seahawk: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
iyke926:

Is your man/husband a Muslim?? If yes, he is entitled to have 4 variety of pvssies.

But Muslims are enjoying after having 4 wives on Earth, allah still gives them 77 virgins.

CHARLOE:

This kind of reasoning is y there are lots of single ladies out there, don't b selfish, learn to share, help ur fellow woman. women are more than men by ratio 3:1, if all men marry 1 wife how will all women get married?
All rich men shld marry more than 1 wife, they're simply helping women.
BabaRamota1980:

Who told you this?

Polygamy reduces homelessness, reduces stress, reduces poverty, curbs rate of prostitution, reduces hunger, grows community and improves interaction.
BabaRamota1980:
Lovely! This is the BEST story in Nairaland this year!

OP, thanks for bringing this story here. Nothing is more enjoyable than to live in polygamy.

that is why I don’t feel sorry for you guys that some of you aren’t your fathers’ sons while many of you aren’t the fathers to your own sons.

There’s only one way encouraging male philandering can go. South.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
The Man Must be very Powerful Down There for she to allow another woman take over,lol.. So Hausa Instagram Blog Hausa Room has just shared an extremely rare incident that happened days ago, A man got married to a second wife, Now thats normal in this part of the world, Wait for this, His first wife was in support all through, To the extent she fed the second wife on the wedding day, Posed for photos, and was even smiling very hard..
Although Hausa Room Posted some words in Hausa but i translated it, and here's what i got.

''God is gracious that you seek the world and the Hereafter. The bride and groom do not hesitate to ask the woman to come in to her home by your work, to make sure you respect her and join her in worshiping God. May God grant you peace. Ameen''

see photos below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/shocking-nigerian-lady-allows-her-hubby.html

what's so special about this. Are they not Hausa and Muslims? Isn't it their culture? Are u just seeing a Hausa Muslim marry more than one wife?
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Dheliozy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Who else can see 3sum and lesbianism shocked
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by crafteck(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
All for the media cool

U and this guy.. Lol
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by victorian(f): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Seems the man takes good care of his wife.
Second, seems his love for the first wife didn't change since he started relationship with the 2nd one.
Then third, he has to be rich and he's definitely refilling her bank account as at when due.

So, Invariably he's generous and kind with everything he has.

And the first wife must be a calm and no wahala lady.
She try.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by jajainall(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
I wonder why people will give themselves unnecessary headache to things they cant change. These guys are Muslim, the religion permits a man to take up to 4 wives, with a condition that he can fend for their needs and treat them fairly. The guy in question is able financially, and doubled as a nephew to a sitting governor. What else....
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by ADIEMUS(f): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kobicove:

What will you do?
Last last you leave the man's house undecided
she can as well marry a second husband nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by ADIEMUS(f): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
nwosu1982:
pray for it not to happen bcoz u can't do anything when it happens
This is the modern era,a woman is also entitled to a second husband if the need arise

1 Like

Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by YelloweWest: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
bukatyne:

Well your fairyland is another person's reality.

We humans are too diverse to fit into a box.

Do you mean Muslims like the northerners or like the southerners?
Northern Muslims. I've not heard that practice anywhere in the south.

It's a shame that culture and religion force women to be somewhat abnormal.

Every lover is jealouse including God. That's how we are wired. Why some men think women ought to be immuned
From jealousy and still expect to be loved is beyond me.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Toks2008(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ishilove:

It is no big deal neither is it anything extraordinary. Polygamy is permissible in Islam

Even in the christiandom...
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Toks2008(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
ADIEMUS:

This is the modern era,a woman is also entitled to a second husband if the need arise

Why Not? After all many ladies are unofficially married to more than one man...as long as she is ready for the consequence.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Toks2008(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorian:
Seems the man takes good care of his wife.
Second, seems his love for the first wife didn't change since he started relationship with the 2nd one.
Then third, he has to be rich and he's definitely refilling her bank account as at when due.

So, Invariably he's generous and kind with everything he has.

And the first wife must be a calm and no wahala lady.
She try.

In other words...if a man has all these qualities he is qualified to get a second wife...
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by victorian(f): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Toks2008:

In other words...if a man has all these qualities he is qualified to get a second wife...

Well it's better to have a husband who loves his wife, takes good care of her and their kids. Even if he marries a second wife, as long as his care for his first wife does not stop, I don't see anything wrong if he wants a second wife. The two wives will cooperate and be calm.

But a husband, who does not take care of his wife but hide to sleep with mistresses outside, spends on lovers outside but doesn't drop a dime for his family at home, always claiming hes broke or not been paid salary is a very wicked and evil man.
Last last his only wife will leave him, especially if she sees a better offer outside.

Example : Owner of Elizade motors, he has more than one wife. We've not heard any slander or fights amongst his wives.. Why? Because he takes care of all his women. Everyone is content, so why fight?

Evans may weather the boxer as many baby mamas and wives with kids. No fight between the women, why? He takes care of everyone. So none of his women feel cheated.

Well there are some women who will never share their man, no matter what. While there are some women who are willing to share, as long as they receive good sums of four zeros / five zeros alerts every month grin and their husband satisfy their sexual needs and eat their meals in rotation. cheesy

Why fight? The women will be peaceful.

That's what our fathers did way back, that made them marry and keep many wives.

Marriages having issues is because of selfishness, distrust from both partners.

When first wife never chop well and her kids are not taken care of, she labours day and night to take care of the home, then the husband wakes up one day and wants to marry another wife? Cmon! It can be very annoying!

Such wife can kill her husband sef! cheesy
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by CSTR1003: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Even if it is her lesbian partner, then it is double enjoyment for the man.

Most men don't have issues with lesbians, as long as they are allowed to join in the fun as a 3 -some.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by bewla(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Lol.... I run go book space, only for me to find out that I really have nothing to say!

I just realised that they are adults, the man got the approval of the two women.

The ladies were not forced to go ahead with the marriage, the ladies even look happy.

So, I came to realise that this story or marriage is not my business!

the story be like wait till u enter
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by ADIEMUS(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Toks2008:

Why Not? After all many ladies are unofficially married to more than one man...as long as she is ready for the consequence.
What supposed 'consequence' has men faced for taking second wives??
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by MiddleDimension: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
so much for those who say no woman will ever want their husband to marry a second wife. i know those in real life that do not have a problem with their husbands taking up a second wife.

there are also some men who do not have an issue with their wives having other husbands. this is real and it happens around the world
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorian:

Well it's better to have a husband who loves his wife, takes good care of her and their kids. Even if he marries a second wife, as long as his care for his first wife does not stop, I don't see anything wrong if he wants a second wife. The two wives will cooperate and be calm.

But a husband, who does not take care of his wife but hide to sleep with mistresses outside, spends on lovers outside but doesn't drop a dime for his family at home, always claiming hes broke or not been paid salary is a very wicked and evil man.
Last last his only wife will leave him, especially if she sees a better offer outside.

Example : Owner of Elizade motors, he has more than one wife. We've not heard any slander or fights amongst his wives.. Why? Because he takes care of all his women. Everyone is content, so why fight?

Evans may weather the boxer as many baby mamas and wives with kids. No fight between the women, why? He takes care of everyone. So none of his women feel cheated.

Well there are some women who will never share their man, no matter what. While there are some women who are willing to share, as long as they receive good sums of four zeros / five zeros alerts every month grin and their husband satisfy their sexual needs and eat their meals in rotation. cheesy

When first wife never chop well and her kids are not taken care of, she labours day and night to take care of the home, then the husband wakes up one day and wants to marry another wife? Cmon! It can be very annoying!

I just checked your profile to see the face behind this intelligent post but too bad no face...

You made so much sense.
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by victorian(f): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Toks2008:

I just checked your profile to see the face behind this intelligent post but too bad no face...

You made so much sense.

Smiles thanks smiley

But I prefer to remain anonymous. It's better biko.

And for the records, lemme use this avenue to say this:
Nairalanders here with bad belle, won't allow me rest, if I reveal my pic.

If they don't find fault in my looks, they will find fault in anything which does not even concern me, linking it to me, without proof. And they will talk as if they were around when I was born and around when I was growing up and even talk as if they were the ones who created me.

So for peace sakes, am perfectly OK, with no one knowing how I look like smiley or who I am.
I won't answer pms. So people clicking on my pms and sending me messages are wasting their time.
Anything anyone wants to ask me, please ask me here.. No back door messages. And I will reply accordingly.

Thanks once again Toks smiley
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by mikolo80: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
then you will lose him cos he is not yours
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by mikolo80: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
All of you praising the first wife should chill, he married her lesbian partner, no lady will be that nice and happy for a 2nd wife, i know that cos i'm a lady
we are talking scarce husband you are talking lady
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
If u won't accept it then move out of the house, it's as easy as that, biatch!!!
Liliyann:
Bullshit!!
Never!!
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorian:

grin

victorian:

But I prefer to remain anonymous. It's better biko.

And for the records, lemme use this avenue to say this:
Nairalanders here with bad belle, won't allow me rest, if I reveal my pic.

If they don't find fault in my looks, they will find fault in anything which does not even concern me, linking it to me, without proof. And they will talk as if they were around when I was born and around when I was growing up and even talk as if they were the ones who created me.

So for peace sakes, am perfectly OK, with no one knowing how I look like smiley or who I am.
I won't answer pms. So people clicking on my pms and sending me messages are wasting their time.
Anything anyone wants to ask me, please ask me here.. No back door messages. And I will reply accordingly.

grin
Re: Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics by mabella123(f): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Maybe she has always longed for a 3some. grin she has gotten a suitable partner for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.