Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,907 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (82442 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Amagite2: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2018
A Lagos-based Nigerian lady, xxxpeacexxx
@peacehochub, Peace has said people should not let her looks deceive them, that she also sleeps with pastors.

She shared lovely photos of herself on twitter and wrote;

"Lol See Me forming holy.
Don't be deceived, I Bleep pastors as well.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/fck-pastors-nigerian-lady-reveals-twitter.html

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Skyfornia(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2018
It is finished!

Modified: This FTC is dedicated to any one looking for wife. May we not come across someone like this and make her our wife. Cause she will bleep the entire family and beyond.

382 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2018
Looking at Peace from head to toe,all I see is War Weapons

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by nanakgh(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2018
lmao bitch tell us something we dont already know. but in a few years when you're called the whoŕë you are then only God can judge you, right?
damn, u effing beautiful tho..omo see lips

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by mikejj(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2018
so we should roast orange KO wat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by decatalyst(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2018
Am I wrong?

Nah man dey fvck woman, not the other way round. wink

11 Likes

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2018
decatalyst:
Am I wrong?

Nah man dey fvck woman, not the other way round. wink
old proverbs, nigga if a girl really means it that she will fvck you, frgt am she go fvck the sense out of you.

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by HeWrites(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2018
cool
One of King Tblack Hoc sex machine.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2018
who else notice she have smaller boob in the gown picture

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by lenghtinny(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2018
That Tblak bish from 2017 angry

If you like screw drivers as the screwdriver wey you be, na your toto go hear wen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Erums(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Shes beautiful

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by jerecrown(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Devil in decency
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Olalan(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Who told her everyone with the tag Pastor is truly one? Hoe advertising her wares

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Espada10: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2018
If I call this one ashawo to her face or in her timeline now...she will vex and say don't judge me...in a few years she will start looking for one mugu to take her as she is and start getting angry if you mention virgin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by jworos(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2018
tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by DNA9(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2018
It's not so big a deal. Some Gays here bleep pastors as well.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by dayleke: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na real achievement be dat o...
Who asked her?
Na to advertise herself upandan...

Things are not easy out there....

1 Like

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by dayleke: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lala.... is viewing...
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Biglittlelois(f): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
And so what bitch!! sluts will just call out PASTORS on social media for popularity, i wish we are not in the time of grace, God suppose strike down some people angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by skyfaze(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
All these post for Fame....weldone ma

1 Like

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oya List the pastors, daddy freeze follow? Cos I know after you guys knack you will freeze with amusement cheesy.. Besides its only some years Gap (when your boobs have fallen) before you start screaming for husband

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by ekmike(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
message passed! not all that come to church are truly repentant.
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by lafuria1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
she is for the highest bidder

but the twitter account is very very fake

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Mrsimplexvi: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beta achievement for her...
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by King4Roller: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fake news.
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Jabioro: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Skyfornia:
It is finished!
That word on the cross.
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by King4Roller: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
The account is fake. Peace only has one instagram account across all social platforms.
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Readonee35L(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Amagite2:
A Lagos-based Nigerian lady, Peace has said people should not let her looks deceive them, that she also sleeps with pastors.

She shared lovely photos of herself on twitter and wrote;

"Lol See Me forming holy.
Don't be deceived, I Bleep pastors as well.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/fck-pastors-nigerian-lady-reveals-twitter.html

At the bolded, Aunty, who said we dnt know already.
Abeg talk anoda tin jhor
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by sotall(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
That post wasn't made by Peace Olayemi. It was made by scammers using her pics for fraud.

She even denied it on her Instagram page

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.